Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Kurtofan posted:

bennett got a case of the trump

Anyone got that cartoon he had ready if McCain won in 2012?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Electric Phantasm posted:

Anyone got that cartoon he had ready if McCain won in 2012?

I know as a cartoonist you would want to hedge your bets for all possibilities but that does seem a bit overkill

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc

:swoon:

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Prism posted:

Oh no, not his butt

For a 'phobe he sure likes drawin' dem rear end cheeks!

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Angepain posted:

I know as a cartoonist you would want to hedge your bets for all possibilities but that does seem a bit overkill

What was life like in the old times, before the Novate? We may never know for sure.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I get your heart is in the right place, but this is pretty much stooping to Branco's level

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

I was under the impression that no part of this was the Pentagon's doing.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Chump Farts posted:

It's not, and Mattis is on vacation so we know Trump didn't talk it over with him either.

Trump came up with this poo poo all on his own, because he's a living pile of hateful garbage.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

First Dog on the Moon:

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

This is the first time in a long time I have actually read one of these all the way through and are they always this unhinged?

Death Ray
Jan 20, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Pants Donkey posted:

I get your heart is in the right place, but this is pretty much stooping to Branco's level

A hobbit couldn't stoop to his level.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

Electric Phantasm posted:

Anyone got that cartoon he had ready if Romney won in 2012?

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

It's not, and Mattis is on vacation so we know Trump didn't talk it over with him either.

Trump came up with this poo poo all on his own, because he's a living pile of hateful garbage.

How is this a functional government? Between this and him constantly making GBS threads on Sessions and Tillerson saying "gently caress it, I'm gonna be over here." Do conservatives not see the dysfunction? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Ratzap
Jun 9, 2012

Let no pie go wasted
Soiled Meat

Chump Farts posted:

Since when do they let facts get in the way of a lovely cartoon?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Chump Farts posted:

How is this a functional government? Between this and him constantly making GBS threads on Sessions and Tillerson saying "gently caress it, I'm gonna be over here." Do conservatives not see the dysfunction? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Most conservatives see this dysfunction in government as a good thing. Years of talk radio and Fox News have conditioned then to think that effective government = big government = bad.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

poo poo got the elections mixed up.

Also thank you.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Chump Farts posted:

The moment they act against Trump without a backup plan, the party implodes and there's no fixing it back together again. Either the Trumpists win and fully digest the party or they are crushed/left to the wilderness. They're stuck with him until he either becomes a more controllable degenerate on Reagan's level or he digs a hole deep enough for him to just fall in and move with President Pence.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Samurai Sanders posted:

This is the first time in a long time I have actually read one of these all the way through and are they always this unhinged?

No, usually not. Usually at least 70% of those panels contain jokes of some form, but for this page only he's doing the cartoon equivalent of reaction videos. Because he's just that angry, I guess.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
:razorback:
For some background, Sarah wasn't a household name in Arkansas until everyone else knew her as well from working in the White House, and only did I just now realize that she was the former governor's daughter. The Sanders part of her name threw me off.

im on the net me boys fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Jul 27, 2017

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

needs 2 panels, the second being a smoldering crater.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
McCain is going to literally murder doctors. A strangely apt cartoon.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

I wonder if the Hanoi Hilton has a good oncology departure.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:

I can't help but hear everything said by Mr. Onthemoon as the voice of Rocko.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Not pictured: USS Forrestal

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

This one has aged well.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Samurai Sanders posted:

Reality is unhinged, and First Dog on the Moon is merely a reflection of it.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
I guess tomorrow is the wave of lovely tansphobic cartoons then right? Today would have been too fast.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Im not gonna flaunt my shelter dog . Im gonna flaunt my not flaunting of my shelter dog.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

cheetah7071 posted:

Well, he finally took a side on an issue, so that's an improvement, I guess

I spoke too loving soon

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747

cheetah7071 posted:

I spoke too loving soon

Maybe the truth is somewhere in the mid--:suicide:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

For this to be accurate he would have to be taking some of the dog's teeth out after removing the muzzle.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

I've never seen anyone so mad and defensive about adopting a pet.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Fuuuuuuuuuck you, Lester. gently caress you to Hell.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017
Seems like a good Lester to me. Trump is putting the muzzle of political correctness onto the military by forcing them to toe the transphobic party line.

What, you thought political correctness meant social justice? Rs value political correctness more than anyone else because they can't lose the evangelical vote.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Death Note

• Locked thread