Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I feel Zelda's rage in my soul. Holy poo poo, girl, it is a trap. Get out. Get out now.

Seriously, my sister broke off an engagement for this poo poo. "Wait, now that we're engaged I'm supposed to drop out of school and become your good little wife at home and you're not going to be satisfied with me until I do? gently caress that, gently caress you. Take your ring back, I'm out."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
And was the cheese supposed to be green?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

That's when you order a pizza and have the special instructions "Please tell whoever answers the door to go gently caress themselves"

*deep breath* *sigh*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Cpt.Americant
Mar 30, 2010

Yes, having 14,000 fewer people working for our military will surely make us a more effective fighting force. To say nothing of discouraged enlistment!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

toanoradian posted:

Zelda is set in Sweden so no, it's the fish that's supposed to be hideously rotten

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
gently caress Mike Lester.

gently caress Donald Trump.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Gillian Triggs term as president of the Human Rights Commission is over (unfortunately I can't find a larger version).

Rowe:

Canavan stepped down as Resources Minister due to dual citizenship issues.

Wilcox:

Le Lievre:

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
guys i think im going to kill mike lester

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Chump Farts posted:

How is this a functional government? Between this and him constantly making GBS threads on Sessions and Tillerson saying "gently caress it, I'm gonna be over here." Do conservatives not see the dysfunction? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Trump is a fascist. Trump supporters are fascists. Fascists like having a single strong leader who tells everyone what to do. That's how he maintains a personal 40% rating despite not achieving anything: "it's the big government that should not exist holding him back".

And no, that cartoon with the ban missile hitting the Pentagon jeep is not a bad cartoon. Most people don't know that Trump did this without consulting anyone, most people don't know that SecDef is on holiday, and the kumquat coloured cretin said that the military was going to ban transfolk, not that he was. The only bad thing about it is that the Pentagon appear to be launching the ban missile, because it's sure as hell going to hit them.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Cpt.Americant posted:

Yes, having 14,000 fewer people working for our military will surely make us a more effective fighting force. To say nothing of discouraged enlistment!
Yeah but think of how much more effective our troops and overall military will be now, in all kinds of ways! For instance

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
The soldiers won't ever have to think "hey, I think this guy in front of me isn't actually a guy!", therefore he can focus on killing. Because we all know all soldiers and military personnel always have these intrusive thoughts of gender skepticism.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Why aren't more True Patriots reading this poo poo as "President calls America's fighting force a bunch of children lacking the basic discipline to look past their allies genders in the heat of battle"?

I know, I know, it's because of the big scary transgenders and sticking it to the "SJWs" is way more important than anything else. I really shouldn't be surprised there are people who support this.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

That dog really looks like it should be muzzled though? It's growling and all but foaming at the mouth, Jesus Christ dude

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Songbearer posted:

Why aren't more True Patriots reading this poo poo as "President calls America's fighting force a bunch of children lacking the basic discipline to look past their allies genders in the heat of battle"?

I know, I know, it's because of the big scary transgenders and sticking it to the "SJWs" is way more important than anything else. I really shouldn't be surprised there are people who support this.

It's literally all "I don't want no transgendar in my army and none ladyfolk can fight" sorta poo poo. You'll probably only hear "Ban transpeople from the military" from those who couldn't even get past boot camp even if they wanted.

Also this:

https://twitter.com/IncrediblyRich/status/835105881960427520

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Nancy Pelosi: exactly as bad as the iDJiT.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

I'm guessing tomorrows is going to be "Vote Libertarian, You Know Why" flanked by Pelosi & Trumps faces

Can Branco leapfrog Lester and retake his position as Most Bigoted Shithead??

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

I'm just saying, the only transgender person in the American military I know of decided to betray said military by leaking classified information. Thus, all transgender people will do the same.

In the same way, all war crimes I know off were committed by men, so let's ban men from serving too.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

BonHair posted:

I'm just saying, the only transgender person in the American military I know of decided to betray said military by leaking classified information. Thus, all transgender people will do the same.

In the same way, all war crimes I know off were committed by men, so let's ban men from serving too.

Countdown to someone posting that one Abu Ghraib picture. Bonus points if they include one or more essays from a feminist writer who was shocked, shocked! that any woman could do such a thing (I know I've read at least one). I know I could do this myself, but you see I am very lazy.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
I was about to offer Lynndie England as an ironic counter-example.

Edit: Also Ilse Koch I guess. Dunno if her awful ness counts as war crimes though.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Can we ban white men from the presidency? They all have a record of ignoring the needs of minorities.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

Can we ban white men from the presidency? They all have a record of ignoring the needs of minorities.

Warranty has long ran out.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

BonHair posted:

A slick Republican shithead pretty much made this exact argument on Anderson 360 last night. He didn't directly say it, of course, but just brought it up in a "just asking questions!" way. I fully expect to see more of this argument in the coming days.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

.Edward Penischin
Jun 5, 2008

forkboy84 posted:

Yes. Sorry, there's not much else to say. He actually wrote that. Probably without talking to anyone at the Pentagon.

Look at the first tweet. Now realize it was 9 minutes to the next one. Pentagon was freaking out.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

This artist always makes the most punchable assholes. :allears:

quote:

While it is an issue directly targeting the Trans community and especially those who serve. Would it be a better message to simply make it "Trump to soldiers *stabs in back*" to make it more of a message on how he would treat literally anyone in the military. I'm just afraid of the usual response of this hosed up society being "I'm not trans, not my problem" but would trip overthemselves screaming "ARE TROOPS" otherwise.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
drat he's way too close to that little boy. Do we know for sure that he isn't into little boys too?

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Still waiting for that link to bernie supporters sabotaging hilldogs all but guranteed WH win.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

So guys,
Once Hitler started to realise that he is not winning any wars he started accusing everyone who ever supported him of being weak and/or betraying him, and then proceeded to blow his brains out.

Is this what we're seeing here? Please let it be.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

So guys,
Once Hitler started to realise that he is not winning any wars he started accusing everyone who ever supported him of being weak and/or betraying him, and then proceeded to blow his brains out.

:lol: he'll just keep insisting he's winning until his brain turns to full mush and leaks out of ever orifice in his head.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

So guys,

It's not a good thing unless he takes his whole family with him.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

I'm too lazy to find an rear end-kicking picture* of a trans soldier and compare it to Mike Lester's gut barely held in by a Tommy Bahama shirt, but yeah, you get my point.

*I'm not a military fetishist, mind you

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

toanoradian posted:

https://paxarcana.wordpress.com/2007/10/10/the-best-worst-moldy-cheese-in-the-world/

quote:

One story I heard attesting to the intensity of Gamalost’s flavor was that when an old-timer was asked how Gamalost was made, he replied, “Take some cheese, stuff it in an old sock, bury it in manure under the barn and when it is ready, it will crawl out.”

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

This needs to be tweeted to him before he takes his dog turd.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

"But i'm still going to vote for you again, I'm just not gonna like it."

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Cheen posted:

Still waiting for that link to bernie supporters sabotaging hilldogs all but guranteed WH win.

These things are hard to measure, but about 5% of millennials deserted Hillary in the general for third parties, and Bernie is an obvious reason for that happening, though of course you can't quantify that.

But regardless of effect, spreading "two sides of the same coin," narcissism of small differences bullshit is an inherently dishonest and irresponsible act even without its proven history of loving over the left. So it deserves all the derision it gets.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Vib Rib posted:

Yeah but think of how much more effective our troops and overall military will be now, in all kinds of ways! For instance

Less chance of finding the "wrong" genitals when you follow that soldier into the shower to rape them!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
The best part of cheese is, just cut the mold off and you can still eat the cheese

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Shangri-Law School posted:

These things are hard to measure, but about 5% of millennials deserted Hillary in the general for third parties, and Bernie is an obvious reason for that happening, though of course you can't quantify that.

But regardless of effect, spreading "two sides of the same coin," narcissism of small differences bullshit is an inherently dishonest and irresponsible act even without its proven history of loving over the left. So it deserves all the derision it gets.

As we all know, a contentious primary leads necessarily to a loss in the general election, which is why Barack Obama lost in 2008, as well as why Donald Trump lost in 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Some people in the thread were saying Mr. Fish's last cartoon didn't have enough words, so he's addressed your concerns with these two new ones.

• Locked thread