Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

that cgi hurricane rofl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Killing Rita ruined Dexter

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The "shut up oval office" episode owns.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

in honor of joe flacco blowing out his back deadlifting, here's my first 300 pound clean since elbow surgery

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

:hellyeah:

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
I just got called a dumb motherfucker by my 79 year old patient for helping her stand up.

Still better than my desk job.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Fiz I like you a lot (for real) but you should stop doing 1RM. Isn't this your second or third surgery?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Welp thanks MEL

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Fiz I like you a lot (for real) but you should stop doing 1RM. Isn't this your second or third surgery?

i had both elbows done basically within 45 days of one another.

this is not a 1rm or close to it.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Don't listen to this nerd. Max that extreme bro. Save up for stem cells.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

here this was my last pr attempt at 340

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMpCkAVAv-f/?taken-by=bradfordmills

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Hey Fiz, when I get accused of a crime and demand trial by combat, can you be my champion? I was torn between you and Ehud, but I feel you have more agility while Ehud is brute strength. Also, Ehud probably has a code of ethics that you could exploit.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Nice meltdown

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

weird Asian candy posted:

Welp thanks MEL

Hahahahahaha

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

swickles posted:

Hey Fiz, when I get accused of a crime and demand trial by combat, can you be my champion? I was torn between you and Ehud, but I feel you have more agility while Ehud is brute strength. Also, Ehud probably has a code of ethics that you could exploit.

Go with a dude who owns guns. Thats my plan.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
now i'm wondering what you're like during panthers games

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

this gonna be one hell of a fun litmus test between People That Know How Politics Works and dont

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Eli Wiggum posted:

now i'm wondering what you're like during panthers games

An emotional wreck.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

This new Comms guy owns

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/890532668798103553

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

THE MOOCH

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

every day i wake up and realize the loving buffoonery going on at the top levels of government in this country.

My only hope is that part of the country wakes up and realizes the GOP doesn't care about them or the country as anything more than an ATM after their failure to even investigate or stand up to Trump a little and we have a dem wave.

Of course 2016 was supposed to be a dem wave and here we are, so if you need me I'm gonna be teaching my kids to make weapons out of things you can find in the woods.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

2016 was never going to be a dem wave.

It was supposed to be massive republican gains in the house and senate with hillary beating whichever republican demagogue emerged from the ether. It would have been constant gridlock and investigations. 2018 would have seen more republican gains.

Instead trump won and now it's constant gridlock and investigations. 2018 will bring us Full Communism Now

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

We were very excited that Jason Kander was going to unseat Roy Blunt and we would probably hold the Senate.

Also very excited that Hillary was going to win.

At least we still got Emmanuel Cleaver? :(

Here's hoping 18 doesn't suck poo poo.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

We have a decent chance of retaking the House, a very, very, very low chance of retaking the Senate (winning Ted Cruz's seat is the EASY part) and no chance of getting a large enough majority to impeach Trump and remove him from office.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Democrats retaking the senate was a fever dream on par with hillary campaigning in texas and arizona.

Mook's whole campaign strategy in lieu of actually campaigning was just projecting confidence.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Shangri-Law School posted:

We have a decent chance of retaking the House, a very, very, very low chance of retaking the Senate (winning Ted Cruz's seat is the EASY part) and no chance of getting a large enough majority to impeach Trump and remove him from office.

I'd be fine with just controlling one chamber so he can't pass poo poo and can actually be investigated.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/goons_txt/status/890574409295069184

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What on earth

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I've come to a realization that when you piss standing up even if you have perfect aim you're still getting little micro splashlets of piss and bowl water all over everything near the toilet.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

This is why I'm leading the way in piss pouring, a technique where you piss like you'd pour a beer

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
What is the best Xbox one game ever

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

SHOAH NUFF posted:

What is the best Xbox one game ever

The one that replaces it with a PS4

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Like, I don't try to be a console warrior or anything, and after the ps3 and 360 Era where both consoles were good in their own rights. But God drat I have not found a reason to own an Xbox One over a ps4 except unless all your friends play the bone, which in that case your friends make bad decisions.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

My friends and I make bad decisions.

Also I think Xbox Live does a pretty decent job.

Cash Monet fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jul 27, 2017

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i bought an xbone to play titanfall

yeah that was fun for about 3 days

when i finally get the big bucks im buying a gaming pc and never dealing with consoles again. seems the only reason to get them is to play madden and lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I bought a switch for Zelda and now Zelda is done and I have a switch laying around

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Cash Monet posted:

My friends and I make bad decisions.

Also I think Xbox Live does a pretty decent job.

I've owned a ps4 since launch and besides the time those kids did a ddos attack around Christmas time I've never really had issues with the PSN.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I bought a switch for Zelda and now Zelda is done and I have a switch laying around

I bought it for Wii U. I still don't see a reason to own a switch just yet.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I got an XBone because I've got friends and family that have one. Used to be big into Halo, but now that's really "meh." I plan on getting a PS4 off a buddy here in the next month or so. Then I can play Horizon Zero Dawn and the new Spider-Man game.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

seiferguy posted:

I've owned a ps4 since launch and besides the time those kids did a ddos attack around Christmas time I've never really had issues with the PSN.

I bought it for Wii U. I still don't see a reason to own a switch just yet.

SMT and Xenoblade are coming eventually so I will just sit on it for now

pubic works project posted:

I got an XBone because I've got friends and family that have one. Used to be big into Halo, but now that's really "meh." I plan on getting a PS4 off a buddy here in the next month or so. Then I can play Horizon Zero Dawn and the new Spider-Man game.

Play Yakuza 0 and Bloodborne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

SMT and Xenoblade are coming eventually so I will just sit on it for now

Play Yakuza 0 and Bloodborne

I gotta beat Shadow of Mordor first!!

• Locked thread