Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's cool the game lets you mix and match and pull stuff like that off, but why would I do that when I have like 20 other classes that hit just as hard with way more utility

i beat the final boss w a bunch of rdm!sam on my team healing and countering nonstop after i cdnt brute force it w dark knight spam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I loving hate the way you talk so I'm going to stop talking to you now.

Soral
May 30, 2009

AverySpecialfriend posted:

i beat the final boss w a bunch of rdm!sam on my team healing and countering nonstop after i cdnt brute force it w dark knight spam

what the gently caress does this post say

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Soral posted:

He beat (defeated) the final boss (last boss) with a bunch of Red Mages! A samurai on his team [was] healing and countering. They didn't stop after he cold nutted. [Suggestion:] Brute force it with Dark Knight canned meat product.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Soral posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

He beat (defeated) the final boss (last boss) with a bunch of Red Mages! A samurai on his team [was] healing and countering. They didn't stop after he cold nutted. [Suggestion:] Brute force it with Dark Knight canned meat product.

thank you. now,

Nintendo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ty

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Soral
May 30, 2009

thanks

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

lolol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I don't see what the big deal is.. If he didn't do typos on purpose you wouldn't be able to tell how chillax and laid back of a gamebrah he is

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

rediscover posted:

I don't see what the big deal is.. If he didn't do typos on purpose you wouldn't be able to tell how chillax and laid back of a gamebrah he is

Shut up lucent

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

HORMELCHILI posted:

Shut up lucent

Sorry, who?

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Rediscover's so bright, he has to wear shades.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Soral
May 30, 2009

Mario.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pokemon Red. My team so far is Charmeleon, Nidorino, Pidgeotto, Mankey, Diglett, and Oddish.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

APologies.. thought this was the Friday night thread.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
nintendo every day

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

amazon treasure trck has nes classics in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and Seattle for msrp, i jst got an order in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lotta people freaking out about the Metroid II remake locking something called "Fusion Mode" behind amiibos but I can't find one person that says what Fusion Mode actually is, beyond saying the she will wear the ugly fusion suit

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

In Training posted:

Lotta people freaking out about the Metroid II remake locking something called "Fusion Mode" behind amiibos but I can't find one person that says what Fusion Mode actually is, beyond saying the she will wear the ugly fusion suit

its hard mode

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

drat, looks like i need to buy 2000 more amibos

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sigh

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Fusion takes place last in the timeline, and so fusion mode is NOT canon.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

they call it fusion mode because my hands are going to fuse to the new 2ds xl after playing it so much

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

They should have called it Samus Returns to Gamestop, because that's where every copy is going to end up

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

They should have called it Samus Returns to Gamestop, because that's where every copy is going to end up
After saving the galaxy, Samus' mission is over. She returns to the greatest place in the universe as assistant manager. The great deals are at peace.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Chozo Power to the Players™

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Evil Eagle posted:

[looking into the bargain bin] holy poo poo, I never thought I'd see it with my own eyes... Samus and Sonic, together!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish it was on Switch.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I wish it wasn't trapped inside a hideous 2.5d art style

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish it wasnt being made the 3DS Lords of Shadow people.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I bet it'll be good

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Lol

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I would love to play some 3DS games but I have no idea where my 3DS is.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

In Training posted:

I wish it wasnt being made the 3DS Lords of Shadow people.

same but everything they've shown so far looks fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I downloaded the new mighty Gunvolt character and she's cool. Very low health but she fills a special meter that she can use to make herself invincible and boosts damage for a period. Also a really big jump, im curious what her aerial action will be