Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

STAY SAFE MAGICAL GIRL☆AKALYN
i'm akari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

I'm none of the students, but I've definitely got the Akari face on.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Her life is suffering~

FriggenJ
Oct 23, 2000
I'm that "My My" guy who follows around Akane to mess with Akari.

*big shoulder shrug*

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

What could Youko's master plan be?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Upside: She's not a teacher anymore so she can finally be with Sakurada without issue.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Speculation time: How are they going to fake the mysteries?

At least one of them will be Shima, and another will be blamed on chuunibyo. Shiro might also be involved somehow.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I mean, one of the Seven Mysteries is literally just Shiho being Shiho, just in the Nurse's Office. No need to fake that.

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

ummm someone tell the author poverty is supposed to be cute and endearing

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Akari is cute and endearing, thanks.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Xelkelvos posted:

Speculation time: How are they going to fake the mysteries?

At least one of them will be Shima, and another will be blamed on chuunibyo. Shiro might also be involved somehow.

Is Shiho being a pervert really a secret, or will they bait the Charismatic Pervert into the nurse's room to reprise her role.

The simplest way to feed them an After-School Vampire is for GenjirouRyokuenzaka-sensei to take a dive. And you thought this plan would be cute and not incredibly dark

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Incidentally, I haven't seen the official translations yet. How do they translate "Charismatic Female Pervert"? I understand that was sort of a leftover from earlier, slightly janky fan translations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
After School Vampire is going to be one of them going full Chuuni in a classroom. Same with the horned girl.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.

Mirage posted:

Incidentally, I haven't seen the official translations yet. How do they translate "Charismatic Female Pervert"? I understand that was sort of a leftover from earlier, slightly janky fan translations.

IIRC it's something Nympho.

I guess sometimes I'm too much of a stickler for keeping conventions.

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Charismatic Female Pervert was endearingly clunky.
Also she never really...seduces anybody. She just shows up naked, causes nosebleeds, and leaves. Not much of a nympo.

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.
Did Seven Seas get their hands on it? That would explain the nympho translation.
Still mad at their translation of MonMusu. :colbert:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Zeruel posted:

Did Seven Seas get their hands on it? That would explain the nympho translation.
Still mad at their translation of MonMusu. :colbert:

What'd they do?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Nurse Office Nympho almost has a nice ring to it due to alliteration, so that might've been what they were going for.

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

We can't go back no more, but I suppose we can go wherever we please.
Well, really glad I cracked into the manga after checking out the meh Anime version of this. This has been fantastic.

One crazy bit of foreshadowing way back in Chapter 112 when Shirou, Dadpire and Kuromine are gaming it up.

Dadpire gets rather upset that he has to help beat up a giant demon thing that appears to resemble his daughter in his eyes. It only gets a passing comment by Kuro. Reliving a bad memory and seeing a possible bad future aren't you buddy? :(

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
https://bato.to/reader#c729cac721abafcf

If you want a special treat, read this chapter, then check out the second-to-last page of the first chapter.

Masuda with his loving callbacks I swear to god.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Tarage posted:

If you want a special treat, read this chapter, then check out the second-to-last page of the first chapter.

Like that one scene with Ed at the end of the first chapter and at the end of the second-to-last chapter... except cuter (I don't know if dumber; Ed is pretty dumb). :allears:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Wark Say posted:

Like that one scene with Ed at the end of the first chapter and at the end of the second-to-last chapter... except cuter (I don't know if dumber; Ed is pretty dumb). :allears:

What the gently caress when did you get a new avatar.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Why is the pervert in the nurses office one of the 7 mysteries? Not only is there nothing supernatural about it, anyone who has been in the same room with Shiho has to know who it is, so it's not much of a mystery.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

ZiegeDame posted:

Why is the pervert in the nurses office one of the 7 mysteries? Not only is there nothing supernatural about it, anyone who has been in the same room with Shiho has to know who it is, so it's not much of a mystery.

Presumably it has to do with the Mysteries being passed down; the 7 Mysteries existed even during the previous generation, remember.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
They wanted a prime number and had to reach for the last one, okay!?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tarage posted:

The hero always arrives late.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i look forward to even more christmas cake in this series

Zeruel
Mar 27, 2010

Alert: bad post spotted.

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

i look forward to even more christmas cake in this series

What are you on about? Who else is Christmas cake? MAGICAL GIRL☆AKALYN is a young pretty girl!

But yeah aside from Youko's mother I can't really think of any keeki characters.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I love how the snake charmer's watching a snake pole dance :allears: Also:

chumbler posted:

The hero always arrives late.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
IGNORE ME, I misunderstood a post.

MikeSevigny
Aug 6, 2002

Habs 2006: Cristobal Persuasion

Tarage posted:

When one of the last chapters leaked in Japan, I thought that was actually the guy from the first chapter, because I'd just re-read the first chapter recently. I think someone in here said "no, that's just the cameraman" because I'd already forgotten about him from four or five chapters ago.

You'd think if it were really the same guy, he'd be getting the hell out of there as soon as he knew Mikan was there.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hate-Senpai posted:

What the gently caress when did you get a new avatar.
I needed a cute, dumb and more current girl as an avatar.

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
https://bato.to/reader#4169a1019d246678

Someone's secret gets exposed. Read to find out who's.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Well, I completely forgot that was even a secret to anyone

Tarage
Dec 17, 2015

Just a little bwaka.
It's a secret to everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
That chapter just kept getting better.

• Locked thread