Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

nooneofconsequence posted:

She named her kid Huck. Huck Huckabee.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

1redflag posted:

Better than friend of the family Jim, I guess

That's the kid of the daughter they disowned.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Until the president orders us to tell them to eat poo poo we will treat essential trans service members with respect.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Feminasty Slut posted:

I hate that I can't look away from this train wreck it is ruining my productivity and my brain

Yes, but I think it keeps them boxed in fighting against their own idiocy so they can only do so many terrible & awful things.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
So, uh, how much are the government and the Army actually communicating with each other at this point

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Three Olives posted:

Until the president orders us to tell them to eat poo poo we will treat essential trans service members with respect.

It must be fully weird when the executive vomits out radical policy changes via Twitter and wondering if he really means it or if he's just sundowning.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Trump administration threatens Alaska after GOP senator's healthcare votes

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/344062-trump-admin-threatens-alaska-after-gop-senator-healthcare-votes

lol

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Hey guys! Not sure if anybody has the scoop on this but it looks to me like the President is a moron and the nation is being run by a shambolic administration that keeps trying to run the country into the ground but keeps missing the ground. Can anyone confirm?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/aylajean/status/890478453971197952

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

lol didn't he close down like most/all the newspapers? I want Trump to shut down CNN, or at least threaten to do so on Twitter.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Scaramucci (who needs a cute nickname imho) is trying to throw Reince Prebus under the bus by accusing him of leaking his financial disclosure forms.

Mucch claims it was a felony & called into CNN to talk about how they used to hang leakers 150 years ago.

His financial disclosure form is public record.

I hope he sticks around.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/white-house-anthony-scaramucci-reince-priebus-cnn

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kumo posted:

Scaramucci (who needs a cute nickname imho) is trying to throw Reince Prebus under the bus by accusing him of leaking his financial disclosure forms.

Mucch claims it was a felony & called into CNN to talk about how they used to hang leakers 150 years ago.

I hope he sticks around.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/white-house-anthony-scaramucci-reince-priebus-cnn

Mooch is the name. And I think they used to hang black people too, so is he proposing that as well?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Bob NewSCART posted:

Who names a child Sarah Huckabee Sanders lmao

a trump voter

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

quote:

Scaramucci (who needs a cute nickname imho)

'the schooch'

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
Rick Perry has colluded with the Russians to bring us a bigly lol:

Listen to Russian pranksters trick Rick Perry into a conversation about pig manure

quote:

It was a winding, wonkish and occasionally obscure conversation about foreign coal exploration, natural-gas pipelines and pig manure as a power source.

But only one of the men on the line — Energy Secretary Rick Perry — held sway over his nation’s energy policy. On the other end of the conversation were Vladimir “Vovan” Kuznetsov and Alexei “Lexus” Stolyarov, who had just added Perry to their list of high-profile hoax victims.

“Secretary Perry is the latest target of two Russian pranksters,” Energy Department spokeswoman Shaylyn Hynes said in an email to The Washington Post. “These individuals are known for pranking high-level officials and celebrities, particularly those who are supportive of an agenda that is not in line with their governments. In this case, the energy security of Ukraine.”

The man the pranksters hoodwinked is in charge of the government agency that maintains the nation’s stockpile of nuclear warheads and cleans up nuclear waste.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Kumo posted:

I hope he sticks around.

turn off the TV posted:

I'm the White House Comm director calling in to a news show saying that the Chief of Staff should be executed.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I think it would be entirely deserved, and funny, if you Americans go Romanov on the entire extended Trump family at the end of all this

I mean realistically "the end of all this" is a nuclear holocaust for everyone but I'm just saying

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Mooch talking about Priebus and him being like brothers:

quote:

By Thursday morning, however, the fraternal analogy had taken a darker turn. “Some brothers are like Cain and Abel."

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Kumo posted:

I hope he sticks around.

I used to think Harvard was for smart people lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

turn off the TV posted:

I'm the White House Comm director calling in to a news show saying that the Chief of Staff should be executed.

lol you're gonna get fired for upstaging trump

(sorry for cribbing your lol)

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

The man the pranksters hoodwinked is in charge of the government agency that maintains the nation’s stockpile of nuclear warheads and cleans up nuclear waste.
2017-07-27, 3:41 PM

Lmao I love the Hell Dimension

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bob NewSCART posted:

2017-07-27, 3:41 PM

Lmao I love the Hell Dimension

Trumps admin should really look into caller id.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Burt Sexual posted:

lol didn't he close down like most/all the newspapers? I want Trump to shut down CNN, or at least threaten to do so on Twitter.

Oh, we're getting there pretty soon I think.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Burt Sexual posted:

Trumps admin should really look into caller id.

You think anyone working in the White House right now doesn't have a few Russian "pranksters" calling them every now and again?

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I bet Fox isn't on their list of biased news agencies.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/jhseher/status/890571972979159040

Trump just tweeted some random poo poo about a major policy change that he hadn't discussed with military leadership at all.

https://twitter.com/CAPAction/status/890597219186900995

In other news the GOP is now planning to pass something that isn't a solution so they can get started on finding a solution. After 7 years. :psyduck:

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jul 27, 2017

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Turns out the great filter is just idiot conservatives haha

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Uh oh Rush Limbaugh is starting to turn....

quote:

I got a lot of complaints about Trump at the rally last night. They loved it, but they thought it was six-month-old stuff. They said, ‘Hey, you don’t need our vote. We already voted for you. What is this, a campaign rally? We love you. We love you already. Do the agenda! You should tell us what’s wrong in Washington. Tell us what you’re up against so we can help you out. Don’t tell us what we already heard during the campaign.’ I’m hearing that complaint.

lol

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/foxandfriends/status/890581285193887744

We just saw someone lying on Twitter and reported as news, not our fault.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

I guess I'm not a verifiable genius like President Donald Jedediah Trump to understand these tweets. I just don't get it. :shrug:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's pretty insane. Only 20% of the GOP are against censoring news. Seems a bit low.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm glad that every single day the man in charge of our military and nuclear arsenal feels the need to be a huge passive aggressive baby and whine about how unfair everything is on Twitter

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Not sure if this is more or less ridiculous than Trump regularly praising Rodridgo Duterte, but it sure is hilarious!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Not sure if this is more or less ridiculous than Trump regularly praising Rodridgo Duterte, but it sure is hilarious!

Praising him specifically on his drug policy.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Three Olives posted:

that wouldn't have been.... fake news.... by any chance, no?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Scaramucci used the same defense for calling acquiring a public document a felony as easy d did for trying to threaten comey with "tapes"

quote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/07/27/scaramucci-if-reince-wants-to-explain-that-hes-not-a-leaker-let-him-do-that/
he asked if Scaramucci seriously wants the FBI or Department of Justice to investigate how Politico got the publicly available document.

“I don't know. I don't know,” Scaramucci said. " … I like bringing up the Department of Justice and the FBI, because people who have done something wrong, it makes them nervous, Chris. I haven't done anything wrong so I am not nervous at all. When people do things wrong and you mention the FBI and the Department of Justice, you watch, I told the president this morning, when the iceberg hits the boat, the rats are flying up from steerage right? Because the water comes in steerage. So when you mention the FBI and the Department of Justice, you watch how the rats lift in the boat.”
Also a bonus comparison of the white house to a sinking ship full of rats that nature itself abhors (in his analogy the iceberg strikes the ship)

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Scaramucci used the same defense for calling acquiring a public document a felony as easy d did for trying to threaten comey with "tapes"

Also a bonus comparison of the white house to a sinking ship full of rats that nature itself abhors (in his analogy the iceberg strikes the ship)

I'm not going to not read that quote in my head in a mobster voice.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Three Olives posted:

Look, confirming facts is hard. What are they supposed to do? Ask anyone with a basic knowledge of how the government works who would instantly point out that those filings are public? That's a lot of work and they've got to get their fake news story out there about how the fake news are doing illegal things to Saint Trump and his administration immediately.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I'm not going to not read that quote in my head in a mobster voice.

Please don't call the mooch a mobster. Everyone from this administration are used car salesmen. Nothing more, maybe even less. At least with a used car salesman, even if he fucks you over, you still got a used car out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euthy
Sep 26, 2007

May you and your family live without suffering, but for the rest... Thanks for not breeding VHEMT
Grimey Drawer
Glad to see this thread back to gold.

Like the showers Trump got