Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Whole article is a pro read. Scaramucci ranting and sounds high as gently caress.

E:d balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Oscar Wild posted:

Ok, now improv a tyrannosaurus rex.

Piss loving t rex something something then GOP

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
its insanely lol worthy to watch 3 senators deliver a heartfelt speech about heroically voting for a lovely bill they hate and don't actually want to survive

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving lol

Reince is a loving paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the loving thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ” 

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

loving lol

Reince is a loving paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: “ ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the loving thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’ ” 

:stare:

lol

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I double checked if there's some fine print, "this is a parody, please do not take serious", but nope.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/890693319239634948

and there's more

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Scaramucci definitely didn't rail a bunch of coke before deciding to call that reporter.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Whole article is a pro read. Scaramucci ranting and sounds high as gently caress.

E:d balls

Am I misremembering or didn't Scaramucci accidentally leak that he was firing Bill Shine with one of his tweets earlier that morning? Either way I can't help but assume the paranoid schizophrenic stuff is some serious projecting.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

LOL Trump has a long history of rounding UP to the nearest ten when it comes to polls. Never seen him round up by nine percent though hehe.

Also look at those miniscule hands. The right hand especially looks like he stole it from a small child for his own use

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxRnARby6C0&t=15s

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

His tie is longer than his arms.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i nearly vomited laughing you living poo poo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

loving christ

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i nearly vomited laughing you living poo poo

actually I think that dog is quite dead

also, while I usually don't go for making fun of peoples' appearances, there is nothing in the world funnier than mike huckabee's loving face

look at it

also what sarah did they catch you mid sneeze

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

ambient robot posted:

its insanely lol worthy to watch 3 senators deliver a heartfelt speech about heroically voting for a lovely bill they hate and don't actually want to survive

reminds me of a great forums quote (paraphrased)

first guy posted:

the Republicans bring new meaning to the phrase 'kabuki politics'

second guy posted:

they are after all the party of Noh

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Which one is Mike? They all look middle aged.

Also Sarah huckabee looks like that bitchy lawyer from Better call Saul

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Play posted:

LOL Trump has a long history of rounding UP to the nearest ten when it comes to polls. Never seen him round up by nine percent though hehe.

Also look at those miniscule hands. The right hand especially looks like he stole it from a small child for his own use

no trump was bragging about his Rasumssen poll numbers 5 weeks ago and now they've dropped nine points.

and ya his hands are tiny as gently caress, he should be fixing jewelry not being the president lol

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh my god

Can't stop the train

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Thank you, yes, I knew she reminded me of someone

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

The one that has to babysit him at Davis & Main?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Guys, I do not think leaks will stop

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

If I knew huck Huckabee in school I would probably have called him gently caress chucklebee or chuck fuckabee, not sure which yet

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

turn off the TV posted:

If I knew huck Huckabee in school I would probably have called him gently caress chucklebee or chuck fuckabee, not sure which yet

Or dog killer

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I think this one is most fittin'

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Smirr posted:

A remix of an old classic

This is my favorite one because you can see that the wife looks like a completely normal person and the sons are both trogs

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

turn off the TV posted:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Scaramucci definitely didn't rail a bunch of coke before deciding to call that reporter.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Play posted:

its called foreshortening. of course i wouldnt expect a liberal to be schooled in the arts

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
This entire administration is filled with cartoonish 80's characters it is unreal.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Jesus Christ posted:

i'm the terrified dog

I think the one in black in the back is the dog killer

I don't think that's the dog he killed, though

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I also appreciate that they're wearing matching outfits and the fattest ones decided to wear shirts that make people look even fatter.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

FuturePastNow posted:

I think the one in black in the back is the dog killer

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Mooch was selected because he is in the same mold of trump. So lol futures are skyrocketing right now.

Fire chief of staff
Fire sessions
Fire bannon

And have mooch do it all. That's my call.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Also they both grew up like 8 miles apart from one another

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I wonder how often people tell her face to face that her eyes are hosed looking

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo