Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Holy poo poo he literally is the 80s guy from Futurama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Everyone in the WH been playing 4th dimensional chess with each other and Mooch hits it with a bat

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
This is like if a reality TV show was casting for Jersey Shore: 40 and Up

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
If Trump is America's id, then Mooch is Trump's id.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
THE GREATEST PEOPLE

HE KNOWS THE GREATEST loving PEOPLE

:laffo::laffo::laffo::laffo:

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
I hope to god he denies everything and the New Yorker has a tape.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The White House Daily Press Briefing, sponsored by Slap Chop

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I hope Donnie betrays Bannon and Pubis in favor of his new "friend".

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016
Hope Mooch is still comms Director once the piss tape drops

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nick Soapdish posted:

If Belgium could service without a government for almost two years, why not America?

belgium is in the middle of the EU if it was on the border to Russia it would have been invaded

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
Scaramucci shows how far personality mirroring can get you I guess

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Dead Reckoning posted:

I hope to god he denies everything and the New Yorker has a tape.

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/890706776081002497

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
You could hire someone working at a gas station who is more capable that Mooch.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Mister Sinewave posted:

Scaramucci shows how far personality mirroring can get you I guess

That and a bone colored business card in silian rail.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
Oh my god. It even has a watermark.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
https://twitter.com/scaramucci/status/890699212022796288

Ayyyyyy just a little colorful language!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

CommieGIR posted:

You could hire someone working at a gas station who is more capable that Mooch.

Last week, there was a drunk native dude at the downtown connection center bus stop, furiously yelling at random patrons waiting for their ride, and then, when the buses had gone, at their empty seats and/or random trash cans, to the great embarrassment of the three other native patrons around, one of which felt like it was their duty to actively apologize to bystanders.

That drunk guy is more capable than Mooch.

Also, I guess the American people are the native guy apologizing in that situation, and the people she apologized to are the rest of the world.

The downtown connection center is also representative of the world now.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Of course he doesn't suck his own cock like Bannon. He wants to have his entire mouth free to choke down Donnie's broke dick.

Nothing he has said to anyone so far in his entire time in this administration has sounded like it was being said to anyone at all except Trump. He just knows the best way to get your message to the top guy is to have it reported on the 24 hour news channels because the narcissist in chief pays more attention to that than reality.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

bird food bathtub posted:

Of course he doesn't suck his own cock like Bannon. He wants to have his entire mouth free to choke down Donnie's broke dick.

Let's not kid ourselves here, I don't think there'd ever be a need to actually make room for Donnie's dick in anyone's mouth, regardless of capacity and utilization. If I were to attempt to guzzle both Peter North's and Ron Jeremy's fully-erect manhoods simultanously, I'm brutally certain there'd be an opening for Trump's needle-dick to squeeze in with no trouble whatsoever.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Two and a half years of social contact in an American college community have taught me to follow this post up with NO HOMO

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

You're not supposed to say anything until he denies it. Geeez.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

quote:

A financier for one of the largest foreign investment firms in Russia says the meeting arranged between Donald Trump Jr. and Russian entities during the 2016 campaign had a quid pro quo -- repealing the U.S.-passed Magnitsky Act and the sanctions enshrined in it in exchange for a "sizable offer" to the campaign itself.

"It's clear the interest and goal in that meeting was to repeal the Magnistky Act, said Bill Browder, CEO and founder of Hermitage Capital Management before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday. "It's the one thing we can agree with certainty that happened in that meeting."

He added, "I do know how the Russian government behaves, and this was a big ask -- to request that the possible future president of the United States, to repeal a major piece of human rights legislation, they wouldn't have gone in and said please repeal this without something in return."

I'm shocked.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-jr-s-meeting-with-russian-lawyer-was-about-sanctions-financier-tells-senate-panel/

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

ayyy oopsadaliano!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...ent_this_policy

White House is doubling down on the No Trans policy.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
https://twitter.com/thetomzone/status/890694238081617920

"Suckin' dick bought this job"

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

they've been trying to shove healthcare reform in before something happens

i think we're building up to something big here, and this is the last desperate jerk session in the port-o-john before they go out on patrol

Not exactly.

Health care is the gate keeper for everything they want to do over the next year and a half (largely because they know they will be dead men walking due to how bad it's going to screw everyone).

They needed the regulation, tax purge and the experiment that is rolling back Medicaid.

If they could have trashed Medicaid in ACA repeal/reform then they would go after Medicare and social security which is their ultimate goal because they need the bank vault that is both funds to pay for the budget that they want to pass. If they can then it gives them the ability to gut corporate and wealthy tax rates in tax reform.

ACA was all about taxes and finding out if they can take away an entitlement. They aren't getting either and they are hosed. Their budget won't work numbers wise and tax reform needed the budget to be viable I the way they wanted to make cuts. So now they have a choice. Either ram through poo poo to screw everyone because they are doomed, or make drastic changes in the platform and start making serious policies to improve conditions for the middle class and poor in an effort to save their rear end from independents voting with the massive wave of Dems and anti Trump voters in 18.

Take a wild guess which choice most republicans are going with.

It's not that they are hammering Health Care to hide some greater threat that they want to secretly run through. It's they needed it to blatantly run through the outright fist gently caress they want to give the American people later on.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
They get one reconciliation bill a year(those take 50 Senate votes) so they need to kill the ACA and slash Medicaid this year so they can use the 'savings' for next years reconciliation which will be a gigantic 1% smash and grab. Then 2018 elections hit

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

The skinny repeal bill is my favorite dumpster fire, because if the House passes it, it proceeds to begin loving everyone right at the start of a midterm election year.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

There was a long and good interview with Browder on public radio the other day which you should all listen to and that I was thinking of when I said putin was disrupting the corruption industry: Why wait for the super rich to approach you for favors when you can make an example of Khodorhovsky and squeeze the rest for 50%?

http://wamu.org/story/17/07/25/magnitsky-act-supporter-bill-browder-on-russia-putin-and-american-security/

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
The government just need to go full WWF promo mode with statements and poo poo.

If you smell what the Trump is cookin

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

psydude posted:

The skinny repeal bill is my favorite dumpster fire, because if the House passes it, it proceeds to begin loving everyone right at the start of a midterm election year.

Then the dems proceed to run on a platform of "learn to code or die, subnormals," a bunch of sketchy election poo poo happens, and the republicans come back for round 2.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

TBeats posted:

The government just need to go full WWF promo mode with statements and poo poo.

If you smell what the Trump is cookin

once again, america is behind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDG6wvdsmpE

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

That'll never happen, Dwayne Mountain Dew Camacho knows how to find and appoint the best people and then delegate to them.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Scaramucci owns

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007
http://tribunist.com/news/father-killed-13-year-old-son-after-boy-finds-photos-of-father-eating-feces-from-diaper-video/?utm_source=TRIB

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

shame on an IGA posted:

That'll never happen, Dwayne Mountain Dew Camacho knows how to find and appoint the best people and then delegate to them.

That's President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Comacho.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

Scaramucci owns

i want an actual fist fight to break out between the mooch and bannon/priebus

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
Also, the thread title really should be, "Service Guarantees Citizensnip".

That's a motherfucker of a URL right there.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Dead Reckoning posted:

Also, the thread title really should be, "Service Guarantees Citizensnip".

That's a motherfucker of a URL right there.

Trump closed the doors on that immigration through military service program already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I read the URL and yet I clicked.

:stare:

• Locked thread