Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Haifisch posted:

Or having some little kid ask why he's not an Avenger.

only an innocent child would ever ask nsm that question. anyone else would just point and laugh until nsm started crying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Presumably both an artist and an editor looked at that first panel and said "Hmm yes, there's nothing wrong with this pose whatsoever."

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Please tell me the hotel has surveillance footage of Spider-Man creeping up the hallway and poking his head around the corner to talk to Moleman :allears:

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
His name is Melvin. <:mad:>

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

I, uh, definitely read something other than digger on my first go through

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Mover posted:

I know right? I thought they would be bigger drones.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

I'm really hoping Sidey overcomplicates thing by telling Mole Man Melvin that Peter found the drone, but then gave it to Spider-Man to give to him.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mover posted:

"Uh, woah Spider-Man, I know you have some anger issues at me but...that's a bit much to call a robot.."

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
You guys are kinda right. Melvin just dropped a d-bomb. If a moloid heard that they'd be outraged.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Haifisch posted:

His name is Melvin. <:mad:>
He told Peter to call him Melvin, so Spider-Man calling him Melvin would give away his identity. Obviously.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

In a story where a troglodyte who literally lives under rocks is planning a wedding with an octogenarian... Spider-Man is creepier by a county mole mile.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Maxwell Adams posted:

You guys are kinda right. Melvin just dropped a d-bomb. If a moloid heard that they'd be outraged.

It's okay, he can say it, some of his best friends are moloids. Well, best slaves.

Wait... oh no.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

In a story where a troglodyte who literally lives under rocks is planning a wedding with an octogenarian... Spider-Man is creepier by a county mole mile.

The proportional creepiness of a spider.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
"What's this drone?"
"It's very similar to a drone."

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Except it digs and doesnt carry missiles for remote strikes.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Amazon diggerlivery drones, providing same-day shipment to your subterranian lair of choice.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Synthbuttrange posted:

Except it digs and doesnt carry missiles for remote strikes.

We don't actually know that second part.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Haifisch posted:

Amazon diggerlivery drones, providing same-day shipment to your subterranian lair of choice.
Amazon should hire moloids to do their warehouses.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

We're "surface-crawlers" now? Mole man, you grew up on the surface. You know we don't crawl.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

We're "surface-crawlers" now? Mole man, you grew up on the surface. You know we don't crawl.

spider-man does

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S

Manatee Cannon posted:

spider-man does

He's a wall-crawler though, not a surface-crawler, it's totally a different thing.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

idk if you knew this but walls are also surfaces

hosed up but true

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

To a man of Melvin's regal poise and vast intellect, most of us are nothing but infants and toddlers by comparison, who are known to crawl.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Maxwell Adams posted:

He's a wall-crawler though, not a surface-crawler, it's totally a different thing.

A wall is a surface.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Lobok posted:

To a man of Melvin's regal poise and vast intellect, most of us are nothing but infants and toddlers by comparison, who are known to crawl.
As a shorter man, I feel no ethical dilemma in pointing out that a man of Melvin's height would rarely have cause to kneel much less crawl in all but the smallest of spaces.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Seriously, why though?

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

CapnAndy posted:

Seriously, why though?

Moleman is a hero to the Moloids. Tyrannus knows that as long as Melvin lives he will never have true power over the subterranean proletariat.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
He doesn't want May and Melvin producing a heir who would threaten his claim on the underground kingdom.

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

How do you pronounce "!"?

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

ZeroCount posted:

Moleman is a hero to the Moloids. Tyrannus knows that as long as Melvin lives he will never have true power over the subterranean proletariat.

Lenny is gonna show up with an ice axe in a couple of weeks months.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
I take it you've never played Metal Gear Solid.

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

graham cracker posted:

How do you pronounce "!"?

Reference the metal gear games.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

Reference the metal gear games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mikl posted:

He doesn't want May and Melvin producing a heir who would threaten his claim on the underground kingdom.
This season, on Game of Moles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Adams
Oct 21, 2000

T E E F S
There, see? Straight from the mole-mouth, he differentiates between surface-crawlers and wall crawlers. Walls may be surfaces, but they aren't THE surface. They're sub-surfaces, but that isn't the same thing as the ground underground, which is the sub surface.

Anyway, the point is, Spiderman is a crawler.

• Locked thread