Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxOsUlJOYj8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Well I'll be dipped

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

which one is bill

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The White Dragon posted:

which one is bill

OK. I'm just guessing based on in show friend ranking. He'd be 3rd from the left.

Dale is friend number one. Bill has been there but sucks in lot of ways. Boomhauer has lots of adult sex and has to come in last but actually he's the best.

naem
May 29, 2011

...and the pitch! posted:

OK. I'm just guessing based on in show friend ranking. He'd be 3rd from the left.

Dale is friend number one. Bill has been there but sucks in lot of ways. Boomhauer has lots of adult sex and has to come in last but actually he's the best.

https://youtu.be/xdyGfiIirD8

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

King Possum III posted:

"I am the Mac Daddy of Heimlich County."

I watched this episode when it first aired and it is great but also weird to me because I'm nearly positive it was a season finale and it seemed like the end indicated the hooker was going to be a recurring character. Then she never showed up again.

This was still at the point I think when KOTH had major plot points show up at the season finale (like I think this was season 4 or 5?) so I figured she'd become like Boomhauer's lover or something later on.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Tammy died on the way back to Oklahoma

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Tammy died on the way back to Oklahoma

Took Laoma with her, too :(

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm cross posting this. I don't know if everyone will "see" what I see.

Haier posted:

Someone on Wechat sent me this sticker and I can't stop laughing at Chinese Bobby Hill. I must have had too much milk tea today.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

While King of the Hill isn't a wacky, zany show, there was a ton of good visual gags. I was watching the episode where Dale lost the gun club presidency today. He's freaking about over how he thinks Mr. Big is going to kill him. Dale is going to flee town has Bobby and Joeseph move all his things in Hanks truck. Joeseph struggles valiantly to move the couch by an end all by himself and Bobby instead runs out holding a couple cushions. Very great understated joke.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Detective No. 27 posted:

While King of the Hill isn't a wacky, zany show, there was a ton of good visual gags. I was watching the episode where Dale lost the gun club presidency today. He's freaking about over how he thinks Mr. Big is going to kill him. Dale is going to flee town has Bobby and Joeseph move all his things in Hanks truck. Joeseph struggles valiantly to move the couch by an end all by himself and Bobby instead runs out holding a couple cushions. Very great understated joke.

Less understated, but when Dale finally gives in and wears a dress JUST AS Bill and Hank take theirs off, and then scrambles to get away so they won't know he finally softened up is one of my favourites. Great because he gives Bill poo poo the entire episode about dressing up like Lenore.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Detective No. 27 posted:

While King of the Hill isn't a wacky, zany show, there was a ton of good visual gags. I was watching the episode where Dale lost the gun club presidency today. He's freaking about over how he thinks Mr. Big is going to kill him.

"And a Twiiiiiix!"

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Do not interrupt me when Geldof Mueller is pulling.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Hispanic Bill and adult Joseph in the background there.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
So, during the Khan Karaoke episode, Ted Wassanasong is singing "Hot Danger,"
We all know the words:

Are you pushing me?
Wrong move, bad move
I pop my collar up, cream puff
Jump back, back off
I'm telling you, back off!
Oooh, you back off!
yeah, you back off!

... except, there is no song called "hot danger." Anyone have any idea why the writers decided to make up a song, rather than simply have Ted sing a similarly-hard edged song that's real? I love it, just wondering about the choice, because I feel like having a real song would increase the humor, as we'd have the original recording to juxtapose against ted's ridiculousness

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Licensing costs?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Detective No. 27 posted:

Licensing costs?

I would imagine.

I often wonder if their birthday song is real. Someone's got a birthday, I wonder who.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
My dad and I sing Bill's birthday song on peoples birthdays.

naem
May 29, 2011

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Via con dios

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Detective No. 27 posted:

Licensing costs?

That's the common sense answer, but the episode occurred in later years when they were just playing all kinds of famous songs over lovely montages.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
For those of you who hate Peggy, you should probably watch and enjoy all of the KOTH videos on this channel. Those of you who do like Peggy, watch and enjoy them anyway.

I sure did.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
What about the extreme majority of us, who like to hate Peggy?

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

FinalGamer posted:

For those of you who hate Peggy, you should probably watch and enjoy all of the KOTH videos on this channel. Those of you who do like Peggy, watch and enjoy them anyway.

I sure did.

congrats you finally found something worse than peggy

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Drunk Nerds posted:

What about the extreme majority of us, who like to hate Peggy?

I could but I won't.

But I could.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

...and the pitch! posted:

I could but I won't.

But I could.

"All right, fine. But you can't stop me from dreamin' about it!"

"Do not tell me what I can and can not do."

naem
May 29, 2011

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

"Could you gentlemen spare a beer for a lady?"

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I just watched the episode where Dale eggs Joseph on to shoot a panda and holy poo poo is Dale an rear end in a top hat in that episode. No wonder Nancy slept with John Redcorn

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

You can call me Ray Jay...

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

King Possum III posted:

"Could you gentlemen spare a beer for a lady?"

https://youtu.be/p0qNmd9kASw

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

facebook jihad posted:

I just watched the episode where Dale eggs Joseph on to shoot a panda and holy poo poo is Dale an rear end in a top hat in that episode. No wonder Nancy slept with John Redcorn

even when Dale acts like an rear end in a top hat sometimes he does it with good intentions

he just wants what's best for his son

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

even when Dale acts like an rear end in a top hat sometimes he does it with good intentions

At least admit that he's emotionally and physically distant.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Ein cooler Typ posted:

The episode about Nancy's face being affected by his smoking was good one for this. I also personally enjoy the fact that Dale's weird paranoia and conspiracy thinking helped him discover an actual bug in his home, and how he hamfistedly deals with it (and it still works).

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Bombadilillo posted:

You can call me Ray Jay...

Hahahahah, because you doesn't has to call him Johnson.

You just doesn't.

I had almost the exact same experience as Bobby did, with my dad. Just absolutely bewildered at the whole thing, but I eventually just realized it's the same reason why I found Beavis and Butthead funny, and he didn't. Except sort of inverted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Interesting story, I bought these drapes the day John Lennon was shot.