Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
If I was Danny I would be a bit pissed that people only join my cause when they're exiled from a better part of the world or if I buy them.

She's everyone's Plan B

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
She's need a lot of Plan B if she was my sister.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Honestly I don't know why Euron wants to impress/bone cersei instead of danaeris. He has questionable taste despite being the best character they've introduced in a while.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Because you go after what you can get. He has a shot with cersei because he knows crazy.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Honestly I don't know why Euron wants to impress/bone cersei instead of danaeris. He has questionable taste despite being the best character they've introduced in a while.

It's probably because his nephews got to Danny first and ruined that for him. Power is power, and Euron looks like the kind of guy who isn't that picky with women

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

lol

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Is urine exempt from the "don't stick your dick in crazy" rule when it comes to Cersei as his crazy cancels hers out

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

El Padrino posted:

Is urine exempt from the "don't stick your dick in crazy" rule when it comes to Cersei as his crazy cancels hers out

I don't think Euron is "crazy", he seems very smart and calculating. He just has no problem with killing a bunch of people even if they are family, which in the scope of things in this show is pretty sane/normal.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I guess but given Dany's age it's still really weird how many people are obsessed with seeing them hook up in the end.

two guys dany hosed she left one smothered with a pillow and the other one behind to permanently babysit her delinquent step-city and its hard to tell which of them was unhappier with the outcome

she can't even have kids but still leaves her hookups with a hosed up gift

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Euron takes all kinds of drugs&herbs from the mysterious East. He's probably a monster in bed and turned his dick into one of those Bad Dragon abominations just because he could

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

she can't even have kids but still leaves her hookups with a hosed up gift

All this drama just to have another succession crisis when she dies.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Lol I didn't read spoilers i just wanna see what Cersei does with the sandmom who killed her daughter

Poor myrcella dying young in the arms of her hot dad

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I want jaime to be my hot dad too

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Jorah is the hot older dad who leaves for a pack of smokes

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

yeah I want jorah to be my hot other dad too

there are a plethora of great dads on this show like even if they're no hot they're still cool as poo poo. I want davos to take me fishing

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

I don't think Euron is "crazy", he seems very smart and calculating. He just has no problem with killing a bunch of people even if they are family, which in the scope of things in this show is pretty sane/normal.

Just because he's smart and calculating doesn't mean he's not crazy. I think he had a pretty crazy look in his eyes when he impaled the sand snake with her own lance. And when he stomped that sailor dude with the boarding party.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

I'll go ahead and PM genesplicer for thread name change.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

remigious posted:

Jon snow is so bland looking he makes me want to barf (and now he has a man bun!?), so as long as Dany ends up with anyone but him I'll be happy.
i gotta say i really dont like manbuns and yet i like how jon snow looks with his cause his hair is Just Too Pretty

like it looks silly when its curled around his face like some tumblrs girly fanart, at least he looks like a grown man and ruler now even if his voice sounds kanda doomb

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Tyrion hooking up with Dany is as much incest as Jon Snow.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

i think i read somewhere that sam is GRRM's persona injected in the lore. checks out

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

lol this guy rules

Xenaul
Jun 2, 2007

Paranoid Peanut posted:

i think i read somewhere that sam is GRRM's persona injected in the lore. checks out

I always assumed that, because despite experiencing a lot of physical hardship, marches, starvation, heavy physical exercise, he stays chubby, presumably due to hormonal issues. He is incredibly smart, he also gets the first kill on windwalker. He gets the most normal family, with Gilly being closest approximation what a typical loving, practical home maker wife should be, and he step into Fatherhood making it an effort to be everything his own fat shaming Father wasn't for him.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

Xenaul posted:

I always assumed that, because despite experiencing a lot of physical hardship, marches, starvation, heavy physical exercise, he stays chubby, presumably due to hormonal issues. He is incredibly smart, he also gets the first kill on windwalker. He gets the most normal family, with Gilly being closest approximation what a typical loving, practical home maker wife should be, and he step into Fatherhood making it an effort to be everything his own fat shaming Father wasn't for him.

in the book hes losing a bit of weight, the actor just loves lemoncakes

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

the actor is fat but the show always makes him look even fatter

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Spoilers for upcoming Dany/Jon meeting:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I don't buy it. Dany talks like Harakiri Potter's ex.

"W E H A V E P L E N T Y O F D R A G O N G L AS S"

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

Mental instability does come with being a Targaryen

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
I wish someone sat down Dany and explained some poo poo to her.

Look, you might be the mother of dragons, but if you were any more inbred, you'd be a sandwich. Your mom and dad and their mom and dad were all brother and sister, your dad was loving bonkers, your mom was abused and tortured pretty much all her life. Your better brother died from a golden crown and the real rear end in a top hat of the rape family ran off with a 15 year old girl, and left his wife and two kids in the hands of crazy rapedad.

BTW no one in Westeros likes Cercei the Golden oval office but they like you even less because as crazy as Cercei is, at least she isn't related to Rapedad Mad King.

Also Tywin Daddy Lannister had loving style.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
when grey worm was chowing down on that puss, the door was open. like drat, close the door ya idiots

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

bag em and tag em posted:

when grey worm was chowing down on that puss, the door was open. like drat, close the door ya idiots

and then i said look here bitch im rick james

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
The scene was too long and who could possibly care about those characters but Missandei wins for best body ever on the dragon tits show.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

You're such a prude.

HoAssHo posted:

The scene was too long and who could possibly care about those characters but Missandei wins for best body ever on the dragon tits show.

I still think it's Melissandre pre-necklace removal or Kinvara.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

True. Melisandre is also ludicrously hot plus she has red hair and is my age which is attractive to me.

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

HoAssHo posted:

True. Melisandre is also ludicrously hot plus she has red hair and is my age which is attractive to me.

You are like 1000? What company do you use to supplement your medicare insurance?

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Yara is hot and has a great butt.

Well... See ya!

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Garcin posted:

You are like 1000? What company do you use to supplement your medicare insurance?

It's the RAMQ in Quebec. R'hllor's Aeternam Medicinae Quoi?

HoAssHo posted:

She's older than I am but very fun and cool. She reminds me of Claudia Winkleman and that's just A+

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jul 28, 2017

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Garcin posted:

I just use a magic choker. Much cheaper than American healthcare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

If a working dick walks past they might wanna get it involved