Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Rushi posted:

is there no actual c-span stream? the vote stream i watched was though pbs.

i wanna hear some calls

https://www.c-span.org/video/?431873-1/us-senate-skinny-repeal-vote-looms-health-care-debate&live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Wizard Master posted:

Tonight has had so much suspense and intrigue you could be forgiven for thinking it was Sunday night, which is when HBO's Game of Thrones typically airs.

I thought this bill was garbage, personally

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
HAHA TED CRUZ IS SO OUT OF HIS LEAGUE

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

the noid growing in his brain

insane in the 'cain brain

[mcconnel voice] insane in the brain

Eebiko
Jan 10, 2016

Failed President Dondal Trimpfg couldn't
a: lock her up
b: build that wall
c: any other loving thing

:sad:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

a.lo posted:

what if trump doesn't tweet?

Look into your mind's eye and you will feel the stirring of a fat orange bitch. The tweets will flow.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Al! posted:

if mccain does anything good, attribute it to his tumor, because he mostly spent his senate career doing evil

republicans: so bad that having a brain tumor makes your brain less bad than them

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
Trump's just asleep. He'll tweet in a few hours.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

a.lo posted:

what if trump doesn't tweet?

smoldering seething rage isn't his style at all

he's gonna go fkn rogue and fracture the base one could hope

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

DryGoods posted:

Pence isn't in the chair

wanted to find a more stable place to sit

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Chokes McGee posted:

what's up sliver of hope buddy

I can't believe what I predicted actually came true, I feel like loving Cassandra except in a good way :stare:

I'm used to my tiny slivers of hope drowning in a shallow bathtub so I'm not ready to declare myself a prophet

I just want to have a good night tonight and refill some determination for the coming months

And hell yeah we kinda did it :hf:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

why does this guy have his hand in his poket, is he jerking off or alanis morisette

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/danwlin/status/890816729458200576

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Ted Cruz sounds like a dude selling poo poo on a late night infomercial

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

sabotaging the vote

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
McCain has a brain cancer. He should not be voting on what affects other people with a tumor in his frontal lobe. He cannot function mentally with good judgement and logic. He has always been about getting attention for himself and always taken pride in being the maverick... he needs to go.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Barack Obama was practically hanging out in the chambers as they worked to pass Obamacare, Trump was cramming a meatloaf sandwich from Big Boy down his throat with a stick while his communications director was ranting and raving about some fat guy with liver disease sucking his own cock and his interior secretary was threatening the DECIDING VOTE with an illegal sabotage of funds.

I mean holy gently caress, there are some things you just have to not do and maybe this poo poo will work and you can't manage to not do them.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Montasque posted:

McCain has a brain cancer. He should not be voting on what affects other people with a tumor in his frontal lobe. He cannot function mentally with good judgement and logic. He has always been about getting attention for himself and always taken pride in being the maverick... he needs to go.

Please let the rest of us use your time portal to this coming mornings tweets

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER loving WORD ABOUT JOHN MCCAIN UNTIL HE DOES SOMETHING U-

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/890816249373966336

carry on

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Montasque posted:

the one time that he actually does a maverick thing and the freepers have to invert it

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Montasque posted:

-a republican if they knew mccain would vote no

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

beergod posted:

HAHA TED CRUZ IS SO OUT OF HIS LEAGUE

This is true. I don't see how Cruz could ever up his game enough to compete with 2017 Trump or Scaramucci.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ok is nobody else weirded out by this guy keeping one hand in his pocket

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

ScrubLeague posted:

Oh well I'll just listen to this 4 hour stream of Studio Ghibli jazz covers

Link, plz

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Scent of Worf posted:

i dont check this thread often. just curious ma'am :thunk:

white sauce is Tight Booty Shorts

if you've been 'round these parts long enough that should answer any and all questions

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Al! posted:

if mccain does anything good, attribute it to his tumor, because he mostly spent his senate career doing evil

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
what a fitting end to American Heroes Week!

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
so has anyone of any note come out now and made fun of mccains cancer.

again, someone of note, not local shitlord 420 of butts county.

(although i do love his podcast)

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i hope donny says something about second amendment solutions for mccain to destroy whatever goodwill he got from the shooting party today

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

pathetic little tramp posted:

Barack Obama was practically hanging out in the chambers as they worked to pass Obamacare, Trump was cramming a meatloaf sandwich from Big Boy down his throat with a stick while his communications director was ranting and raving about some fat guy with liver disease sucking his own cock and his interior secretary was threatening the DECIDING VOTE with an illegal sabotage of funds.

I mean holy gently caress, there are some things you just have to not do and maybe this poo poo will work and you can't manage to not do them.

god, this is just so good

we don't deserve things this good

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890764622852173826

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
oh yeah, trump did say that didn't he, all those years ago? seems weird to bring up such ancient history now though.

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
Trump is so loving bad at working over legislators, he would be better off not doing anything at all. Yeah good luck flipping murkowski after threatening her state like some sort of mob boss

Also hope Pence had a nice drive

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
if you told me the republicans were going to gently caress up their own obamacare repeal into pointlessness, i would have laughed

if you told me john mccain (temporarily?) saved the republic, i would have tarred and feathered your abandonment of truth

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Montasque posted:

:chloe:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

it's a freep post

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
Where's the tweets fat bich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

seriously, 7 loving years of constantly talking about how bad obamacare is and how it must be repealed and they can't even loving do it with both chambers of congress

the republicans are incapable of leadership and their president is even more incapable of it than they are

• Locked thread