Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Zeroisanumber posted:

The base was promised white man on top and considers Sessions their primary means of achieving that. The reason that Trump backed down from firing him is that polls showed the base splitting Way from him over it.

The rich fucks want big, fat tax breaks and more power to gently caress the poor. The poor fucks want dead Blacks and Latinos thrown out.

Trump wants Mueller gone and he has to go through Sessions to do it, polls be damned. I still think Sessions is out soon, but Penis is clearly making a mad dash to be first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

FAUXTON posted:

Wondering what garrison's next scribble will be

McCain with a giant tumor, swirley eyes and a communist hat on, saying something like "I should have died in Vietnam"

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/ASDem/status/890824695603281920

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

FAUXTON posted:

i think hes ready to go full bulge crotch :hai:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

john mccain as effete drooling retard while big manly mitch mcconnell anger stares at him while noble manly pence holds mcconnell back and also hillary's shoe is ther for some reason

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Inspector Hound posted:

Im an incrementalist

there are weeks were decades piss

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NecroMonster posted:

john mccain as effete drooling retard while big manly mitch mcconnell anger stares at him while noble manly pence holds mcconnell back and also hillary's shoe is ther for some reason

hell be mad at McConnell. McConnell will be feckless. trump will be big and strong. pence won't be there

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

That DICK! posted:

hell be mad at McConnell. McConnell will be feckless. trump will be big and strong. pence won't be there

but what about the shoe?

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
slayer performed raining blood on the tonight show about a half hour before the vote. can't be unrelated.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
It's never not gonna be funny how bad Trump is at making deals, of all things. Or maybe how he just doesn't even care and the main thing he's known for is a fraud all the way down.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol congrats America

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Lyin' Ted's got a bone to pick with those liars.

Xenophanes
Nov 8, 2015

Kilmers Elbow posted:

mccain is a viet cong sleeper

Charlie's been waiting in that spider-hole for decades.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/salmanmasood/status/890831688946810880

woot

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Origami Dali posted:

slayer performed raining blood on the tonight show about a half hour before the vote. can't be unrelated.

Jeff is in hell and watches over us still.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Sharif don't like it

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/ggooooddddoogg/status/890558394842714112

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

Inspector Hound posted:

Im an incrementalist

to the guillotine :smugjones:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/MattBors/status/890814305142153216

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

wasnt tonight when 4chan had that prediction that some big thing would happen lol

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Plays "John Brown's Body" when you hit the horn.

Perfectly Safe
May 30, 2003

no danger here.

Johnny Joestar posted:

literally the only reason mccain voted no was because he wants there to be more of a process involved in ratfucking millions of people. the dude is still a shitstain and the only reason i'm celebrating is because people aren't getting screwed over tonight.

the gross gently caress told a dude with brain cancer to move out of his state if he wanted healthcare he could afford

Things would be immeasurably better if parliamentary procedure were generally followed. Like, there would be less ratfucking, for one.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

egg whites are cool

im not a racist

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

effective cholesterol content of an egg is like 35mg so if they don't eat fatty meats they're fine

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
/pol/ is taking this well

sorry if a few of these are wide enough to get shrunk down for you

that image is

oh also this was posted and it's certainly informative and classy

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Zeroisanumber posted:

Plays "John Brown's Body" when you hit the horn.

https://youtu.be/lTjxqZWWmgc

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

JUST WHAT ARE YOU TELLING JUSTICE GORSUCH AND FRIENDS TO DO :smugdon:

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

i mean some of my best friends are egg yolks

*changes fb profile pic to one posing with somewhat awkward uncomfortable egg yolk*

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Neeksy posted:

I can't help but wonder if McCain's previous yes votes were purely to get Trump's hopes up before stabbing him in the back at the last moment.

why are liberals so loving stupid?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

GrimGypsy posted:

wasnt tonight when 4chan had that prediction that some big thing would happen lol

oh yeah they think it was the mooch interview and he's gonna fire everyone

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

McGlockenshire posted:

oh also this was posted and it's certainly informative and classy

isnt traveling the world to find the best place to embezzle people trumps schtick?

so pol is hatin swagger jackers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdbyG2MrBHk

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe
like was there a story about how that womans eyebrows came to be on that story a few days ago

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

the only way if 2017 could get better now I'd McConnell dies a tragic and pauinful death

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

p i s s p o s h ~
i aint steve bannon
i aint tryna suck my own cock!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

lorn Wayne posted:

i mean some of my best friends are egg yolks

*changes fb profile pic to one posing with somewhat awkward uncomfortable egg yolk*

the yokes on u friendo

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

GrimGypsy posted:

Yep. They got owned hard.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I just woke up

McCain did something ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Rocks posted:

the only way if 2017 could get better now I'd McConnell dies a tragic and pauinful death

I'd be up for a vote of no confidence and replace him as Majority Leader.

• Locked thread