Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

you see, you loving idiots, dems applauded mccain and now everything is fine, the system works

tumors, apparently easily flattered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
john mccain's tumor 2020

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

is there a way to make the thing that happened to mccain's brain where he didnt vote for an awful piece of poo poo also happen to all the other republicans' brains

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

is there a way to make the thing that happened to mccain's brain where he didnt vote for an awful piece of poo poo also happen to all the other republicans' brains
not quite as easily as it is for nothing-to-lose fellas to shoot dicks in such a way that the bullet goes out the rear end in a top hat

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

maybe with access to a medical radiation source

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Concerned Citizen posted:

john mccain's tumor 2020

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

she probably got death threats from remenent gg people lol

you and her think gg is a thing, :lol:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

you and her think gg is a thing, :lol:

i have more outlandish beliefs, like i believe you exist when clearly all evidence is 2 the contrary

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

gg is still a thing among the terminally brokebrained and no eceleb involved in that or who continues to be involved in that were/is ever any good

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I too believe flat earthers have influence on anything at all.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I too believe flat earthers have influence on anything at all.

pretty savage self own but also i kind of agree with what you are saying too

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
The <500people on /r/mra are a big problem.

Check out my think piece where I totally own them.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

tbh this is kind of a weak angle of attack for you powercrazy. deadgoon is eating your lunch these days

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I mean sure. I just find internet boogymen boring.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

I mean sure. I just find internet boogymen boring.

yeah that's ok, thats fine. im not that interested in fighting that piece of the culture war either. we all have much bigger problems now obviously :P

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Sounds good to me :angel:

Good night cspam. I just watched the Godfather, it was also good.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Did Steve Scalise really get shot in the butthole?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Rand alPaul posted:

the dick and out the butthole

they went on record saying his lower bodily functions were severely impaired so that doesn't leave much to the imagination

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Rand alPaul posted:

dick balls rear end

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lastgirl posted:

dick balls rear end

whoa he got shot by eds cousin?!

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Steve Scalise is going to consume a lot of healthcare.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Rand alPaul posted:

Steve Scalise is going to consume a lot of healthcare.

ugh the more he consumes the more times he gon hafta empty his colostomy bag

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
The bad dems posted in this thread hurt me far more than years of Freep, /pol/, and talk-radio I've digested.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 18 days!)

Shear Modulus posted:

Ok senator, now we're going to take some X-rays.

"Don't I need a lead vest or something?"

*chuckles* uh, thanks to the free market we don't even need them anymore.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Montasque posted:

The bad dems posted in this thread hurt me far more than years of Freep, /pol/, and talk-radio I've digested.

bad dems have an incredibly strong soul draining weakness that permeates all they do say and post

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/JenKirkman/status/1260225451

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

:lol::lol:

Post on twitter long enough and it will come back to haunt you.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

GalacticAcid posted:

but tankies are good actually

wrong idiot

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
tankies are my friends

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

tbh this is kind of a weak angle of attack for you powercrazy. deadgoon is eating your lunch these days

i just ate a couple porkchops i didnt know they were powercrazy's!!!!!

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

ThndrShk2k posted:

https://twitter.com/JenKirkman/status/890810209563582465

Bernie Sanders is voting honestly with dignity and compassion is a clever purity ploy to continue his longstanding image of voting honestly with dignity and compassion.

:thunk:

bernie is virtue signaling!!! -a liberal

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

ThndrShk2k posted:

Bernie Sanders is voting honestly with dignity and compassion is a clever purity ploy to continue his longstanding image of voting honestly with dignity and compassion.

No part of this tweet makes any sense to me whatsoever

Like, I get that "bots are up" means "I think everyone on Twitter is a faked moon landing for some reason" from context, but the rest of it is essentially just babble

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/890645809854853121

there is not a single loving thing written on those sheaves of paper.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kirkman's a hilarious comedian, shame the election broke her.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

loquacius posted:

No part of this tweet makes any sense to me whatsoever

Like, I get that "bots are up" means "I think everyone on Twitter is a faked moon landing for some reason" from context, but the rest of it is essentially just babble

hillaries discovered through the russia probe that the berniebros they were screaming about all election were phantoms. bots organized by putin to trick idiot hillary supporters into attacking other democrats on false pretences, and it worked!

upon discovering this, hillaries didn't stop thinking berniebros were actually a thing, and instead started insisting that bernie's supporters don't actually exist cause they're all bots (with maybe a few russian bros helping comrade bernie out)

basically, they're completely insane. and they expect us to jump into the russia stuff with the same fervor they have despite it being p obvious and clear that if they can, they'll try to paint bernie and his supporters as russian puppets

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I am not a bot

However, I am a bro

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Kirkman's a hilarious comedian, shame the election broke her.

its pretty hilarious actually. some people just cant handle the irony vortex growing larger and larger

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Condiv posted:

hillaries discovered through the russia probe that the berniebros they were screaming about all election were phantoms. bots organized by putin to trick idiot hillary supporters into attacking other democrats on false pretences, and it worked!

upon discovering this, hillaries didn't stop thinking berniebros were actually a thing, and instead started insisting that bernie's supporters don't actually exist cause they're all bots (with maybe a few russian bros helping comrade bernie out)

basically, they're completely insane. and they expect us to jump into the russia stuff with the same fervor they have despite it being p obvious and clear that if they can, they'll try to paint bernie and his supporters as russian puppets

This is all accurate, but what does "doing purity votes" mean and "things are going to come out" mean and why is it because of an older tweet she did about the Twitter cyberwar

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

ThndrShk2k posted:

Pretend to be good always and even god will be fooled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
They literally can't comprehend the idea of someone who actually backs up their words with consistent actions. The whole deal from day one is to paint Bernie as a Fake Progressive, how marching with MLK doesn't count because it was a long time ago, and recent actions are just brain breaking.

Oh hey, the tweet is gone?

• Locked thread