Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is the biggest fail club
This poll is closed.
arsenal 9223372036854775807 100.00%
not arsenal 1 0.00%
Total: 23 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Renato Sanches to Milan for €40m is being rumored now, and based on how their transfer window has gone I expect him to be announced by Monday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Remember when Neymar broke his back in the world cup? That was pretty funny imo.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

trem_two posted:

Renato Sanches to Milan for €40m is being rumored now, and based on how their transfer window has gone I expect him to be announced by Monday

Lot of money for a 30 year old.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

sassassin posted:

Lot of money for a 30 year old.

It's Milan, they could get a good 10 years out of him

Twlight
Feb 18, 2005

I brag about getting free drinks from my boss to make myself feel superior
Fun Shoe

trem_two posted:

He keeps getting linked to Spurs

I don't get this I feel like spurs are quite strong in the center of the park and his wages are well above what I think spurs would be willing to pay.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Ross wants to go, Koeman wants him gone, but nobody wants him

Poor Ross

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Syncopated posted:

Remember when Neymar broke his back in the world cup? That was pretty funny imo.

i don't even think they called a foul and no one helped him for a really long time because they just assumed he was acting again. it ruled

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Apparently Arsenal are on the brink of signing Lemar, because more creative midfield twinks is what they really need.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
Well they are down one for the rest of the season since they replaced Cazorla's legs with sawdust.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Everton trying hard to sell Ross Barkley but lol 50m no chance

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Well he is better than Kyle Walker.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Xabi posted:

Well he is better than Kyle Walker.

At what?

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
football

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I'd take Barkley in a swap for Gylfi if they're both determined to move.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/acffiorentina/status/890540779323744256
Fiorentina are running out of players

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

They'll be ok, they just bought villa midfield flops Carlos Sanchez and Jordan veretout

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

New Barrow AFC signing Donovan Makoma with some interesting footwear...

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Glad you explained, I initially wondered why you were posting your fits from WAYWT

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
well neymar's apparently had a training ground fight:

Neymar has stormed out of Barcelona training as his exit from the Spanish giants appears to move closer.

In an exclusive video obtained by Sportsmail, the Brazilian international walks off the pitch after a fight with new Barca signing, Nelson Semedo.

Neymar has been linked with a world-record move to Paris Saint Germain, and his walkout now looks to make that move even more likely.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4738932/Neymar-Barcelona-training-bust-up.html

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Frankston posted:

They'll be ok, they just bought villa midfield flops Carlos Sanchez and Jordan veretout

They've had Sanchez all season, he was ok I guess. Not terrible. The other guy I don't know about.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/NUFC/status/890889590298599424

season long loan from dortmund

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
lol it looks like Jermaine Pennant is gonna sign for Billericay Town, in the 7th tier of English football.

he's 34.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
My Saints supporting mate reckons VvD to Liverpool is a done deal. My source is on par with the Metro to be fair.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
His barnet as well?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Arsenal have supposedly had a third bid rejected for Lemar. This is getting to be a bit of a weird transfer saga. I haven't seen any indication that Monaco are willing to sell Lemar or even talk about it, but Arsenal keep sending increased offers every 3 weeks or so.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

JFairfax posted:

lol it looks like Jermaine Pennant is gonna sign for Billericay Town, in the 7th tier of English football.

he's 34.

Jermaine Pennant made his debut nearly 18 years ago for Arsenal and scored a hat-trick on his PL debut 14 years ago. Writing those words down now it's pretty obvious that he's old but it's absolutely insane how long he's been around. It's amazing how long your career can be when people still remember you from your teens.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
he's only two years older than ronaldo

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Reminder that Jermaine once lost a Porsche. He lost the Porsche because he forgot he owned a Porsche. He is also illiterate. I love Jermaine Pennant.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

JFairfax posted:

he's 34.

is he so awful that he can't even get a trial in MLS?

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
There were lots of Akinfenwa-to-MLS rumours a while back, but even America's love of big athletic lads could not make it happen.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

curried lamb of God posted:

The fans want someone who will give a crud.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Akileese posted:

Jermaine Pennant made his debut nearly 18 years ago for Arsenal and scored a hat-trick on his PL debut 14 years ago. Writing those words down now it's pretty obvious that he's old but it's absolutely insane how long he's been around. It's amazing how long your career can be when people still remember you from your teens.

Same game Pires scored one, against Southampton I think?

One of my best friends played for Man City and Blackburn youth teams before turning professional, he said he played against Pennant in an FA youth cup match and that was the best player he every player competitively against. He also landed a late tackle on him that saw Pennant go off and Wenger call my mate a oval office :allears:

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

curried lamb of God posted:

I mean, I'm no MLS booster but if he can't get a chance with a 6th level English side then yes.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Bacon Terrorist posted:

My Saints supporting mate reckons VvD to Liverpool is a done deal. My source is on par with the Metro to be fair.

A couple of Saints twitterers are saying the same. The attitude has definitely switched (in the media and the fans).

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

All that seems to stem from a TapaTalk Saints board and the rock solid source of "Monk" may or may not be trolling.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
he'll turn to crap at Liverpool like any other defender in the event he signs. preemptive lol.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Al2001 posted:

There were lots of Akinfenwa-to-MLS rumours a while back, but even America's love of big athletic lads could not make it happen.

not Akinfenwa, but Ade Akinbiyi played 14 matches for Houston without scoring a goal

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

JFairfax posted:

Neymar has stormed out of Barcelona training as his exit from the Spanish giants appears to move closer.

In an exclusive video obtained by Sportsmail, the Brazilian international walks off the pitch after a fight with new Barca signing, Nelson Semedo.

Neymar has been linked with a world-record move to Paris Saint Germain, and his walkout now looks to make that move even more likely.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4738932/Neymar-Barcelona-training-bust-up.html

This is the twinkiest fight ever and I look forward to watching Big Mar play in France.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

JFairfax posted:

Neymar has stormed out of Barcelona training as his exit from the Spanish giants appears to move closer. In an exclusive video obtained by Sportsmail, the Brazilian international walks off the pitch after a fight with new Barca signing, Nelson Semedo. Neymar has been linked with a world-record move to Paris Saint Germain, and his walkout now looks to make that move even more likely.

It's a shame Davis Luiz is no longer at PSG, otherwise I could see a tear-filled tribute to Neymar happening again.

edit:

Syncopated posted:

:hfive:

sticksy fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jul 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Galatasaray's sporting director said that they are in negotiations with Fellaini over personal terms, and that he's definitely leaving Man United this summer.

• Locked thread