Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
literally the opposite of banal

https://twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/890952558671536134

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

maybe she was being ironic

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

loquacius posted:

Hey so Baloogan just got perma-prob'd, delivering the daily news for non-Trump-thread readers

rip baloogan

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Man Musk posted:

Iranian society is much more inclusive and promotes gender equality

Not a Washington elite, but I think the average American has more in common with the average Iranian than the average Arabian.

I'd agree with that. I don't really know why the us is so upset with Iran in the first place, but w/e.

ate shit on live tv has issued a correction as of 17:30 on Jul 28, 2017

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

chelsea m8 :chloe:

banality of evil is voting on a bill that kicks millions off health insurance, learn yer vocab yew ivy league prat

this is just an overt act of h8

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Rip baloogan

I will miss your right wing alcoholism

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the banality of evil

Serf
May 5, 2011

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I'd agree with that. I don't really know why the us is so upset with Ira in the first place, but w/e.

they overthrew our illegally-installed oppressive regime

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Dems in 2018 are gonna run on Russia and passing a congressional resolution calling for nicer tweets.

https://twitter.com/liberalism_txt/status/890002920946774016

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

What do you think she thinks the word "banal" means?

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

loquacius posted:

Hey so Baloogan just got perma-prob'd, delivering the daily news for non-Trump-thread readers

Two fashies dead in one day? :vince:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
can't believe John McCain and ~decorum~ saved Obamacare

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Frijolero posted:

owns

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Thoguh posted:

What do you think she thinks the word "banal" means?

I think her point was how casually the dude waltzes and commits arson.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

loquacius posted:

he'll be back

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

zegermans posted:

I think her point was how casually the dude waltzes and commits arson.

thats still not banal

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

thats still not banal

ok

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Boring-rear end hate crimes amirite?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i wonder if the plolice arrested that guy

probably not, they usually dont arrest their own

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lol a MAGA gets the best burn in

https://twitter.com/swampkilla/status/890954175512752128

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/Alex_Roarty/status/890968034793410560

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Man Musk posted:

Iranian society is much more inclusive and promotes gender equality

Not a Washington elite, but I think the average American has more in common with the average Iranian than the average Arabian.

the average person has more in common with the average person halfway across the globe than they do with the billionaires who run this planet

no war but class war

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thats not the banality of evil either

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Bana al-Abed of Evil

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Al! posted:

thats not the banality of evil either

yeah but it took chelsea down a peg for being contaminated with half of hillary's genes

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Frijolero posted:

That neo nazi tweet was from a couple weeks ago.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm just so so mad about the tweets of the daughter of a failed presidential candidate who isn't running for any office

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

quote:

The Democrats’ best-testing positive messages included support for giving companies tax credits if they create good-paying jobs in America

:lol: if you vote for these idiots

Serf
May 5, 2011

free college is cool + good and we should have it but it is not the magic bullet to solving problems. in the short term we need jobs programs + basic income + universal healthcare + welfare programs to keep people afloat

unironically bring back the ccc and the wpa

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

"hmm could we adopt policies that young people like and are supposedly in line with our ideas?"

"nah let's chase the MAGA Chuds that will never ever vote for us"

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

Banality of evil is about evil that is deemed normal and an inherent part of society; as horrible and shocking as the final solution was, it was absolutely sold as just bureaucratic measures to deal with a social rounding error. "Collateral damage" is a banality of evil thing. This isn't.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

loquacius posted:

These are the days of miracle and wonder

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

no ur banal lol

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Serf posted:

free college is cool + good and we should have it but it is not the magic bullet to solving problems. in the short term we need jobs programs + basic income + universal healthcare + welfare programs to keep people afloat

unironically bring back the ccc and the wpa

I have livee in nothing but red states are deep red areas of blue states and the only people i hear saying that bringing the wpa and ccc are ultra libertarian tech lords. loving dems.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

anality of evil

Serf
May 5, 2011

Agean90 posted:

I have livee in nothing but red states are deep red areas of blue states and the only people i hear saying that bringing the wpa and ccc are ultra libertarian tech lords. loving dems.

i mean if they'll support it while we line up the headshot, i'll take it

we're gonna need to eat them at some point anyways so that we can keep them from automating our jobs away

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

loquacius posted:

Lol rip in piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Serf posted:

i mean if they'll support it while we line up the headshot, i'll take it

we're gonna need to eat them at some point anyways so that we can keep them from automating our jobs away

techlords saying that bringing it back is bad rather. i need to reset my autocorrect it is now deleting poo poo for no reason :downs:

• Locked thread