Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

plain blue jacket posted:

What is this about 60 votes to pass bills in the senate? I thought you needed a simple majority?

60 votes to end a filibuster but they could end the filibuster at any time (Nuclear option) But it doesn't matter because they were trying to pass this through budget reconciliation so it was 50 votes anyways (Tie that Pence would break.).

Trump is just an idiot doesn't understand or care that repealing Obamacare is too toxic for even Republicans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

cool i was really stressing about this mechanics bill and student loans.

its been a pleasure posting with you, gentlemen

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Smirr posted:

Oh wait nevermind, were about to be cleansed off this gay earth. Noice

What's the difference between this and the other missles they launch every few months. I'm going to guess nothing

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Aesop Poprock posted:

What's the difference between this and the other missles they launch every few months
One step closer to the edge, and we'reabouttobreak

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Perfect timing, Trump just got his rear end handed to him by Congress and is stressing about what to do about Russian sanctions so let's put more stuff in his stupid, stupid power hungry and feeling out of control mind.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Aesop Poprock posted:

What's the difference between this and the other missles they launch every few months. I'm going to guess nothing

we have a dumb dumb president might tweet out an order to nuke them or something lol

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

NK should develop a missile that makes soldiers trans so they can invade easily

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

"I am upset the healthy people are now paying for the sick people" - A decent human beeing

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Aesop Poprock posted:

It's clearly an invitation to get Trump to irrationally lash out. His administration is a clusterfuck and everyone knows it, the Senate failing to do anything, absolutely anything on a key campaign promise and openly stating that they are just giving up is a huge blow to his ego, the Russian sanctions are a damned if he does, damned if he doesn't situation basically stripping even more power away from him and a vote of no confidence and he's going to feel a lot of pressure to react because everything else he has touched the last few days has made him look like the incompetent powerless Muppet that he is.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Onkel Hedwig posted:

"I am upset the healthy people are now paying for the sick people" - A decent human beeing

It's really amazing that the talking point that it seems Republicans have settled on is being against the very idea of insurance. Like not opposed to the specifics of how healthcare insurance works, like they are offended by the fundamental principle of how all insurance works on the most basic level.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Onkel Hedwig posted:

alright, everybody out of the risk pool

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

from jose:

https://twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/890846905999273984

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm amazed trump hasn't MOAB'd some dumb hill in Afghanistan over the last few days.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890968428370153472

ok

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Three Olives posted:

It's clearly an invitation to get Trump to irrationally lash out. His administration is a clusterfuck and everyone knows it, the Senate failing to do anything, absolutely anything on a key campaign promise and openly stating that they are just giving up is a huge blow to his ego, the Russian sanctions are a damned if he does, damned if he doesn't situation basically stripping even more power away from him and a vote of no confidence and he's going to feel a lot of pressure to react because everything else he has touched the last few days has made him look like the incompetent powerless Muppet that he is.

Trump is an obese pathetic retard but they've been doing this consistently for like 20 years+ I doubt this is some sort of masterstroke on Un's part

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Hashtag MS13 yall

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

#FlashbackFriday

wot

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Onkel Hedwig posted:

America, the land of mandatory car insurance and optional health insurance. :confuoot:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Hashtag MS13 yall

Not really clear here, but is d trump repping ms 13 now?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

haha

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
LESM

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

L aughin
E very
S ingle
M oment

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Did anyone ever post this

https://twitter.com/ansel/status/889596818383814656

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Aesop Poprock posted:

Nobody ever talks about the in between of cut or uncut when a really bad surgeon leaves a remnant of foreskin and it just looks like the penis got burned in a fire

sometimes the skin even attaches itself to the head of the penis because the body treats it like a normal cut, covering up the ring of the dong

penises can get really crazy but they can always be sucked, and so can my balls

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Egbert Souse posted:

NK should develop a missile that makes soldiers trans so they can invade easily

Lol

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

What a decent human being!

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

He thinks it's contagious.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

:discourse:

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

mike12345 posted:

#FlashbackFriday

wot

Trump himself doesn't really use hashtags. This is definitely from his media team.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

this is the mid-day lol I needed

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

timp posted:

Anthony Scaramucci, White House Director of Communications posted:
The President of the United States . . . he's the smartest guy I've ever worked for.

lol he was self-employed

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Drunk & Ugly posted:

sometimes the skin even attaches itself to the head of the penis because the body treats it like a normal cut, covering up the ring of the dong

penises can get really crazy but they can always be sucked, and so can my balls

uhhhh no thanks peg

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

lol he was self-employed

Owned

OWNED

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

hearty lol here

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
what does that mean

are you calling my penis a peg

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Uhh isn't he making this exact speech today in NY? Why not tweet that one?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

another hearty lol

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Have a Paul Ryan lol for an apertif

https://twitter.com/JimmyJazz1968/status/890972557892964353

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Drunk & Ugly posted:

what does that mean

are you calling my penis a peg

it is a reference to the show married with children where al bundy famously denies his hot wife sex for some reason

but i wasn't turning down your balls i was talking about the gross penis skin wound healing. I would totally suck your balls and dick if they're decent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/890965930674671616