Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You’re in a hospital walking along the halls when all of the sudden you look down, and you see a sick man, crawling toward you. You reach down, you take the man's health insurance. The man lays on his back, his body dying of treatible illness, waving its arms trying to recover, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?

*McConnell sweats*

I'm sure he also has a huge erection in this scenario. It's the only way he can get aroused now, stealing people's healthcare and killing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mel Mudkiper posted:

they don't even go to Mars in the remake

They didn't even get their rear end to Mars?!?!?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Its Rinaldo posted:

They didn't even get their rear end to Mars?!?!?

They replaced Mars with Australia

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Same thing.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Well...I mean...yeah I can see that.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mars easier to survive in

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Also they get there with an elevator that goes through the core of the earth

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Also they get there with an elevator that goes through the core of the earth

somewhat related

http://www.idlewords.com/2007/04/the_alameda_weehawken_burrito_tunnel.htm

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It'd be acceptable if a Drop bear jumped the main character, bit him and then he started doing that Arnold on the surface of mars freakout.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Kate Beckinsale. Jessical Biel?

Never saw the movie but this is like 2/3 of my hall pass trifecta

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i made a thing

http://vmashup.com/1IWP5rmA

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

weird Asian candy posted:

the other 1/3 ?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Who's the 3rd?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Michael Sheen.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ehud posted:

the other 1/3 ?

Your mothers lmao

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Just kidding, it's Blake Lively

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Post your hall pass lists, gentlemen (and ladies if we have any here)!

Mine:

1. Sofia Vergara
2. Lily from AT&T (she's gotta be wearing her uniform)
3. Kat Dennings
4. Emma Stone (with red hair)
5. Tina Fey

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

True confessions, I the last Metal Gear I played was Metal Gear Solid 2

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

pubic works project posted:

Post your hall pass lists, gentlemen (and ladies if we have any here)!

Mine:

1. Sofia Vergara
2. Lily from AT&T (she's gotta be wearing her uniform)
3. Kat Dennings
4. Emma Stone (with red hair)
5. Tina Fey

That's a good list. For athletes, Alex Morgan, Allison Stokke and Hope Solo are def top 3 for me.

On a side note, just googling female soccer players and wow...some fine rear end women playing soccer. Volleyball is always where it's at, especially beach volleyball, but soccer is representin!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Anna Kendrick and she gets Chris Evans.

(Also I get Chris Evans)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

That's a good list. For athletes, Alex Morgan, Allison Stokke and Hope Solo are def top 3 for me.

On a side note, just googling female soccer players and wow...some fine rear end women playing soccer. Volleyball is always where it's at, especially beach volleyball, but soccer is representin!

College softball players are really hot too.

Really though I just want the Willaims' sisters to make me into an Oreo.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I do not know what a hall pass list is

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So you're single then

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Celebrities your S.O. lets you gently caress in the completely unlikely scenario you have the opportunity.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mel Mudkiper posted:

A list of celebs you and your significant other have an agreement on if in the impossible situation you have the chance to bang them, you are allowed that infidelity

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hall pass list

Ryan Tannehill
Tebow

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Mel Mudkiper posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF9CPtD_UsI

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

If it annoys you when a girl brings this up you can ensure she never does it again by pretending the male celebrity is super hot to you and you'd definitely be down but you'd have to watch.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Garfunkel & Oates

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ehud posted:

hall pass list

Ryan Tannehill
Tebow

List of celebs only

Kalli posted:

Garfunkel & Oates

No way, they don't like my friend Steve.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Its Rinaldo posted:

List of celebs only

I prefer men with strong arms anyway, who's 3rd, Alex Smith?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kalli posted:

Garfunkel & Oates
the other guy from wham

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Yeah right like any 3d woman could ever tempt me away from Makoto-chan

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ehud posted:

hall pass list

Ryan Tannehill
Tebow

Print the pass!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

If it annoys you when a girl brings this up you can ensure she never does it again by pretending the male celebrity is super hot to you and you'd definitely be down but you'd have to watch.

Lol if making your significant other watch isn't part of the deal.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Nah, what you do is she lists 3 movie stars and you respond with "your sister, your mother, your aunt." Or if she's got a hot best friend swap that in for one of the others.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Or when she constantly brings up someone like Chris Pratt and how hot he is, you just wait until your celebrity crush is on TV and then you just whip your dick out and masturbate furiously to the TV. She's been so shocked that she'll either break up with you or never bring up Chris Pratt again. Problem solved.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

pubic works project posted:

Or when she constantly brings up someone like Chris Pratt and how hot he is, you just wait until your celebrity crush is on TV and then you just whip your dick out and masturbate furiously to the TV. She's been so shocked that she'll either break up with you or never bring up Chris Pratt again. Problem solved.

You sound... frustrated.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

You sound... frustrated.

Yeah it's been awhile since I've seen Lily from AT&T on TV...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I did like that episode of Entourage where he hooks up with a girl at a bookstore, thinks they have an amazing connection, only to find out she has a boyfriend, but he was on her list.

• Locked thread