Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Didn't slap stars of david all over everything nor make any of them reptilian, so maybe half-Dees?

Rothschilds and Soros are pretty good dog whistles in and of themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
What is Dees up to these days anyway?

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

How many drafts did he throw away where he "accidentally" drew Stars of David on the generals?

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
at this point i just sorta roll my eyes at Garrison's prolific output of "THE PUPPETMASTER IS A KI-*bong*" cartoons

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:wow:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Tardigrade posted:

He's going full Dees. Never go full Dees.
A little too late for that.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Wait, I thought Soros was part of the Globalists, not a pawn of them. Or are the Rothschilds the only Globalists now? I can't keep my boogiemen straight.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

MelvinBison posted:

Wait, I thought Soros was part of the Globalists, not a pawn of them. Or are the Rothschilds the only Globalists now? I can't keep my boogiemen straight.

Neither can the right!

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Didn't slap stars of david all over everything nor make any of them reptilian, so maybe half-Dees?

That Rothschild hand looks reptilian to me. If you're just talking green and gnarly. Garrison doesn't know riptiles don't have warts.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Tardigrade posted:

He's going full Dees. Never go full Dees.
Not enough chemtrails to be full Dees.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Pembroke Fuse posted:

Oh man, he went full Alex Jones. This seems appropriate: https://nobsrussia.com/2017/07/27/soros-cant-revolution/

Next time I have an appointment with Soros, I'll suggest to him to fund an operation to print billions of leaflets with this picture and airdrop them over where Garrison lives, every day, for as long as the White House is occupied by the GOP.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Pembroke Fuse posted:

I'm also pretty sure that "pre-scientific" Bronze-age warfare was just as brutal and unforgiving (entire cities like Carthage being wiped out, mass-scale torture and enslavement of civilians and prisoners of war, etc) as anything we've come up with today. The only significant difference is that Bronze-age peoples couldn't choose to end all life on this planet if they wanted to.
Also, biological and chemical warfare have existed for most of recorded history, for that matter.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Pembroke Fuse posted:

Rothschilds and Soros are pretty good dog whistles in and of themselves.

Sure, but Dees never has those around without also slapping stars of david all over them (and everything else), and also either giving them a forked tongue or fangs and scales or something.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Gorilla Cum Mike recently was put on an ADL watchlist of antisemitic assholes. His response was to rant about how the ADL, that control the world in the shadows, wants HIM AND HIS FAMILY DEAD. Now he's getting a cartoon where the jews run the military in the shadows comissioned.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

4chan are fast.

Who is Jebpejhh Apxh Kohueypyuw anyway?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on where the UK stands with Brexit – The Brexit negotiations are faltering and the UK government’s hopes of talks on a future EU trade deal look increasingly likely to be dashed, Michel Barnier has said"
https://twitter.com/Cartoon4sale/status/890685338171125761

Telegraph:

Amber Rudd asks for analysis of EU migration – a year after referendum

Independent:

Times:

Defense chiefs resist Donald Trump's ban on transgender troops; After Joe Rosenthal.

Evening Standard:

John McCain sinks 'skinny repeal' of Obamacare health act

Mail:
Mac on...The mile high school teacher

'Now boys, before we land does anyone need to use the toilet? ...Boys?'

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Someone talented ought to superimpose Garrison's face on this:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Man, the Brits sure seem to care a lot about the inner workings of America. A cartoon about the trans ban AND McCain's vote? Dang.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Forgot to post this last week:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

seiferguy posted:

Man, the Brits sure seem to care a lot about the inner workings of America. A cartoon about the trans ban AND McCain's vote? Dang.

well when you consider the alternative is looking at our own politics...

also Parliament's in recess at the moment so not much interesting is happening except for the usual everyone-being-poo poo-at-doing-a-Brexit tale, so there's that as well.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
kids love to read the papers

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
But who's puppet-mastering the Rothschilds?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

But who's puppet-mastering the Rothschilds?

You're very clever, young man, very clever, but it's Jews all the way up.

Pembroke Fuse
Dec 29, 2008

Angepain posted:

You're very clever, young man, very clever, but it's Jews all the way up.

Dang. Beaten like an east European child.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Kind of seeing a trend here.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Time for Priebus cartoons. I almost feel bad for cartoonists given how fast this train wreck is moving.

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

Pants Donkey posted:

Time for Priebus cartoons. I almost feel bad for cartoonists given how fast this train wreck is moving.

How many will be the Sessions cartoon with the knife in the back but replaced with Priebus?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Branco and Garrison will definitely depict Priebus as evil now that he's lost Trump's favor. Will anybody else?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

cheetah7071 posted:

Branco and Garrison will definitely depict Priebus as evil now that he's lost Trump's favor. Will anybody else?

Lester might. I figure he or Branco will got for a two-fer and make it a Transgender ban comic as well.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Cartoonists have barely had time to tract to the trans ban, and in the time between then and now we've had The Mooch's insane tirade, the skinny repeal failing, and Priebus resigning. loving hell.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Pakled posted:

Cartoonists have barely had time to tract to the trans ban, and in the time between then and now we've had The Mooch's insane tirade, the skinny repeal failing, and Priebus resigning. loving hell.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Someone remind me which one Priebus was

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

I don't really know what this one is trying to say. Jews are erecting barriers between each other?

It reminded me of this, though:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Internet Kraken posted:

RNC guy. Trump's main connection to "normal" Republicans. Hated Bannon, but also hated Scaramucci. First name "Reince".

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Internet Kraken posted:

Drunk little gnome, Republican toady through and through was essentially there to make the establishment trust that Trump wouldn't fly off the handle.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Fulchrum posted:

Drunk little gnome, Republican toady through and through was essentially there to make the establishment trust that Trump wouldn't fly off the handle.
Lol if a single one of them believed it.

Either way that role ended like a week after the election and Pubis probably knew it.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Internet Kraken posted:

One of the last RNC holdouts in the white house, famous for pouring Baileys on his cheerios.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Captain_Maclaine posted:

One of the last RNC holdouts in the white house, famous for pouring Baileys on his cheerios.

:what:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Ahem, Reince Priebus and Michael Steele were THE architects of the Republican resurgence after 2008. Trump is making a massive blunder by dumping this inspirational leader.

• Locked thread