Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
poo poo all over his dick imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Decebal posted:

Your nerves also stop being excited by a stimulus after a while. We don't always feel our clothes on so they also probably got used to the stench.

This does happen. Just go to someone's house that has several cats. They will swear on their life it doesn't stink while your eyes are watering from the cat piss smell. Same goes for most smelly people really. If you notice that you smell bad, then odds are everyone around you noticed it several hours ago and now it's really bad.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
They ddn't have toilet paper back then

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
they poo poo into buckets

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I wonder if the bucket was just in the corner and whoever had to go would just have to poo poo infront of everyone. Not like they had a lot of rooms back then

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

you can wipe your rear end with your hand just fine

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I have seen no such proof

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The Romans had toilets with running water and they lived way before the middle ages period so there's no excuse for the people in Westeros.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i'm the poo wand

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Thread has taken a gross turn. I don't like this.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Zzulu posted:

i'm the poo wand

Romans were ahead of us in many things apparently

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Jorah had to take a dump and now he has a greyscale ringpiece and Sam has to goatse him to fix it

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

Drunken Baker posted:

Jorah had to take a dump and now he has a greyscale ringpiece and Sam has to goatse him to fix it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Sam, you have to repair my anus. Without it... we are lost

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Zzulu posted:

I wonder if the bucket was just in the corner and whoever had to go would just have to poo poo infront of everyone. Not like they had a lot of rooms back then

That's still how a lot of people go

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I mean it applies to everything: sex, jerking off, practicing your slam poetry, all that poo poo you're doing in front of your retarded family how embarrassing

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Imagine some poor kid in a favela in Brazil trying to practice his stand up act in front of his mean brother who keeps calling him names

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Imagine some poor kid in a favela in Brazil trying to practice his stand up act in front of his mean brother who keeps calling him names

good it will make his stand up strong anf powerful through adversity.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Zzulu posted:

i'm the poo wand

that's a drumstick

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Good job thread

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Decebal posted:

The Romans had toilets with running water and they lived way before the middle ages period so there's no excuse for the people in Westeros.

The carved out dick slits, romans packing some heat!

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Romans are effete sit pissers only real men Squat rear end in a top hat to ankle and poo poo all over the floor then wipe with bare hands like what loras did to renly in season 1 before scrapping off his nipple hairs with a clam shell or something

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I re-watched this past episode and realized that Emilia Clarke has 0 expressiveness in her eyes. She locks on to something and delivers her lines. This problem is more noticeable when her character is around good actors.

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
She obviously hasn't taken her emotional leadership CBT's but she can keep acting like she's calm anal dot.jpg

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I re-watched this past episode and realized that Emilia Clarke has 0 expressiveness in her eyes. She locks on to something and delivers her lines. This problem is more noticeable when her character is around good actors.

She's just a poor actress. I remember when they made the awful Terminator remake, one scene in the trailer had her yelling "Come with me if you wanna live" so terribly it made me actually laugh out loud, she tripped over her own tongue like three times in that one sentence.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
A better actress probably would not have accepted all those nude scenes. Although Rose Leslie was 10X better and she wanted Jon snow to look at her so idk

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Emilia is ok. She just can't carry a scene on her own. When she had to play second fiddle to Khal or even her cunty brother, she was fine. But now the role asks her to be the equivalent of Cate Blanchett in Elizabeth and lol Emilia is no Cate.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

They probably were looking for an actress that still had "child-like" looks, to get closer to the books. But also not too childlike because nudity.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

I never liked her because everyone feared her just because she was immune to fire. She's an awful leader and her fire thing wouldn't save her from an arrow or a dagger to the back, but she has impenetrable plot armor so she does stupid thing after stupid thing and never has to worry about any consequences. If anyone actually threatens her life, the little bitch boy jorah will dive in front of the threat and kill himself.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Rose Leslie is a punk rear end buster and sounds like she has rear end in a top hat membranes stuck in her throat from eating too much assholes MAINLY kit Harrington's who is also a punk rear end bitch as well

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

el B posted:

Rose Leslie is a punk rear end buster and sounds like she has rear end in a top hat membranes stuck in her throat from eating too much assholes MAINLY kit Harrington's who is also a punk rear end bitch as well

Kit's rear end hair is probably as long as his head mane, obv that's what's causing her throat problems.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I never liked her because everyone feared her just because she was immune to fire. She's an awful leader and her fire thing wouldn't save her from an arrow or a dagger to the back, but she has impenetrable plot armor so she does stupid thing after stupid thing and never has to worry about any consequences. If anyone actually threatens her life, the little bitch boy jorah will dive in front of the threat and kill himself.

my issue is that most of the time in the show. your awful/noble action come back to bite you in the rear end. joffery, ned, stannis, ramsay, walder, rob, gently caress any of them. there actions end up having consiquences and loving them over or killing them. dany never has that. yeah sure he followers suffer, but she never does and she never learns, she just gets plot point or some poo poo. doesnt help that the actress was probaly only hired for her tits/rear end/face.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Jul 28, 2017

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

my issue is that most of the time in the show. your awful/noble action come back to bite you in the rear end. joffery, ned, stannis, ramsay, walder, rob, gently caress any of them. there actions end up having consiquences and loving them over or killing them. dany never has that. yeah sure he followers suffer, but she never does and she never learns, she just gets plot point or some poo poo. doesnt help that the actress was probaly only hired for her tits/rear end/face.

I will forgive all that if she just unceremoniously dies a minute into the climactic battle and her dragons are all killed and her horse person army is enslaved and forced to fight the ice zombies and the status quo is maintained.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the show needs at least one scene of all the dothraki floundering on boats, gripping the rails and puking everywhere, cursing their god for turning the desert into water

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

drowned in pussy juice posted:

I mean it applies to everything: sex, jerking off, practicing your slam poetry, all that poo poo you're doing in front of your retarded family how embarrassing

Privacy as we understand it didn't really exist before the 20th century. If you were poor, you'd be dressing, making GBS threads and loving in a room full of friends, family and casual acquaintances. If you were rich, you'd be doing the same, except your audience would be a bunch of servants and hangers on.

Modern people don't properly appreciate the privilege of being able to take a dump in a PRIVATE ROOM with nobody around, while idley browsing a mobile phone.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

FuhrerHat posted:

the show needs at least one scene of all the dothraki floundering on boats, gripping the rails and puking everywhere, cursing their god for turning the desert into water

Lmao that would require anyone on that show to understand the fantasy world they are writing about

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I will forgive all that if she just unceremoniously dies a minute into the climactic battle and her dragons are all killed and her horse person army is enslaved and forced to fight the ice zombies and the status quo is maintained.

they wont, her and jon will gently caress and stuff like that. i still think stannis would have been a better king, cept for the fire poo poo.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

Dapper_Swindler posted:

they wont, her and jon will gently caress and stuff like that. i still think stannis would have been a better king, cept for the fire poo poo.

Barring stannis coming back I think it's clear that Euron would make the best king, but this show won't let him win unfortunately. He has won my heart, though.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

the guy who burned his daughter alive is probably not the best choice for king. just my opinion though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Hot Pie 4 King