Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Simone Poodoin posted:

Bernardeschi decided to use #33, he said he needs to earn the #10 shirt.

Good lad

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Charlotte Hornets posted:

For those who don't know, Inter basically had to have a 30 m positive net spending to comply with FFP rules and not get punished. They had to have this by 30 of June and were missing about 15 million.

So what they did was sell Gianluca Caprari to Sampdoria for 15 million euros right before the deadline. Obviously this guy is still young, had a decent season at a really poo poo Pescara team and might have future potential being 23. But his real market value is probably around 5 million tops.

In return, Inter paid 30 million for Milan Skinirar from Sampdoria right after the deadline. A pretty solid defensive talent who had a good season, but obviously this guy was 15-20 million real market value.

So yeah, a nice Italian inflated transfer fee deal to balance some books.

That is some Galliani - Preziosi level poo poo lol. I was wondering why the gently caress Skriniar went for so much. Makes a lot of sense now.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Yeah I missed that whole dynamic. I have seen a lot of Milan supporters on twitter laughing and/or complaining about Skinirar, and now it all makes more sense.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Vecino to Inter for 24m. Tuesday. Tatarasanu gone (thank gently caress)

Do we even have a starting 11?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

I should be able to get tickets online in advance via the Juve website so if everything is ok I will be going to Juve-Viola on 09/20.

Italian friends: if I'm gonna be in Torino for 3-4 days, should I stay near the stadium or is it better to stay somewhere else?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I thought it was Turin?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

I thought it was Turin?

If you want a laugh, look up what Livorno is in English.

I've never been to the new Juve stadium so I don't know where you should stay! I would imagine somewhere on the metro would be better than out there though.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Corna di nebbia livorno

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Corna di nebbia livorno

Lol

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Gigi Galli posted:

If you want a laugh, look up what Livorno is in English.

I've never been to the new Juve stadium so I don't know where you should stay! I would imagine somewhere on the metro would be better than out there though.

Wait what the gently caress Foghorn Leghorn

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/footballitalia/status/891356326873452548
alrighty then

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Over 2.5 right?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Going to see Juve-Roma tomorrow, loving pumped, gonna get real drunk on "Peroni's"

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

Going to see Juve-Roma tomorrow, loving pumped, gonna get real drunk on "Peroni's"

Same. Hope it's not poo poo!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

Same. Hope it's not poo poo!

As long as my Gobbi Guys win I want a score of 31-30.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Hernan Crespo is now vicepresident of Parma

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Good article on the Bernadeschi business.

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/federico-bernardeschis-move-to-juventus-means-that-the-loyal-italian-no-10-is-dead

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
big Mario

#nogood

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Nice goal by Big Mario and nice assist by Alex Sandro

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

All Fiorentina players are going to Milan.

Vecino, Badelj, Kalanic.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Gonna be tough for Allegri where to put Costa, he'd be insane to bench Big Mario for him

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Watching Sturaro out there has reminded me that Juve have not gotten rid of Sturaro yet

lmao and then he shoots one into the upper deck

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

All Fiorentina players are going to Milan.

Vecino, Badelj, Kalanic.

Vecino is going to Inter. Badelj is going nowhere probably, and Kalinic's likely not going to Milan either.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
ha penalties for this poo poo, what a time to be alive

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I'm the Asian guy in the stands with the Barca jersey on

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
hooray for this meaningful victory

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

Vecino is going to Inter. Badelj is going nowhere probably, and Kalinic's likely not going to Milan either.

Why do you say that? Montella has the same manager now as Badelj. They worked together before. Same with Kalanic who has publicly said he doesn't want to play for us anymore.

Sell them both at this point. One is coming up to the end of his contract anyways.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Highlights of that friendly:

1) Strootman hitting the post
2) De Sciglio being a total garbageman
3) the "LAZIO MERDA" banner some dude brought

Thought Bernardeschi looked pretty good except for that certain goal he ate. Was also nice to see former Vicenza almost superstar Carlo Ponsoglio save a penalty. I desperately looked for someone in a Juve Bonucci kit but no dice. I did spot a kid in a Maxi Lopez Catania shirt and a fat guy in a Sassuolo Magnanelli kit.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Forza Juve, Douglas Costa wasn't worth the money. Basically what GG said, except that he didn't identify the abject humiliation in paying real world money for Di Sciglio.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

Forza Juve, Douglas Costa wasn't worth the money. Basically what GG said, except that he didn't identify the abject humiliation in paying real world money for Di Sciglio.

Douglas Costa was definitely a bit poo poo but he was also being played as a wing back I think. Is that his normal position?

Roma need a lot of work, I'm not sure Di Francesco has put his ideas on to the team effectively yet.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

If Costa can't play other positions but the one he rigidly locks on, we shouldn't have bought him.

Also, because of GG's last post I feel like an idiot rear end in a top hat for lookin' for Spaletti for a portion of the game.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Costa is a winger. I don't recall ever seeing him play much defense.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I was glad to see Marchisio was pretty sharp today. Maybe he just needs more recovery time from his surgery to regain his form.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

Why do you say that? Montella has the same manager now as Badelj. They worked together before. Same with Kalanic who has publicly said he doesn't want to play for us anymore.

Kalinic doesn't have the same manager as Montella nor has he ever worked together before, we got him on Sousa's first year. Also Milan want to aim higher than him.

Both are called up for the Germani mini-tour starting today (Eintracth B. and Wolfsburg friendlies), while Vecino wasn't, and is having medicals at Inter tomorrow.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

Kalinic doesn't have the same manager as Montella nor has he ever worked together before, we got him on Sousa's first year. Also Milan want to aim higher than him.

Both are called up for the Germani mini-tour starting today (Eintracth B. and Wolfsburg friendlies), while Vecino wasn't, and is having medicals at Inter tomorrow.

I meant for Badelj. And I spaced about Kalanic's arrival.

I'm just worried. 7 of our 11 gone and we've had a few good signing/replacements but we are anemic as gently caress. Especially everywhere except central defense really

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Rugani is having a good summer

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXQUYagAPwo/

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lol, good lad. Gardaland wasn't a bad amusement park back in the day. All the ride names are in English which always made me laugh.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
So do players just hate living/playing in Florence or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Mechafunkzilla posted:

So do players just hate living/playing in Florence or what?

I think the Della Valle family is just dumping all the assets with no plan tbh.

• Locked thread