Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Not a viking posted:

You forgot the hacker

She has a disease that is common on the Nomads ship where a child affected will stop growing into adulthood, but they can totally do grown up stuff you guys :shepface:

Is this legit, or is it just horrible people inferring that from the fact that there is a teenager involved with adults in combat ops?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I just assumed different game companies were horrible in different ways, and this was Corvus Belli's

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

berzerkmonkey posted:

Is this legit, or is it just horrible people inferring that from the fact that there is a teenager involved with adults in combat ops?

Yeah, it's something like that. She's a character from the comic they made. She has no tabletop rules and hopefully never will.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Cat Face Joe posted:

Yeah, it's something like that. She's a character from the comic they made. She has no tabletop rules and hopefully never will.

:negative: I just want a scenario where she has to get to the fat yuan yuan to deliver her pizza. It's the good kind: ham and pineapple. And there's enemies out to destroy it for they consider it an abomination.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Chill la Chill posted:

:negative: I just want a scenario where she has to get to the fat yuan yuan to deliver her pizza. It's the good kind: ham and pineapple. And there's enemies out to destroy it for they consider it an abomination.

Now I want a table top skirmish game about delivering pizza

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Chill la Chill posted:

gently caress you my friend

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Moola posted:

You know Moola, I always thought you were good and cool, but this proves otherwise

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
its bad tho

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Moola posted:

its bad tho

No, you're bad

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Moola posted:

You're the skeleton figure out to destroy it. But, good news! You are surfing on a wave of skellies!

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Iron Crowned posted:

Now I want a table top skirmish game about delivering pizza

Pick up and deliver board games are sweet. Broom service reskin would be a good start.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

No, you're bad

skull fight SKULL FIGHT SKULL FIGHT

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
VS

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

It's like two battlemounds shooting at something off-screen but it's only one skull and they're staring. I really want to find out what it is they're looking at.

Nebalebadingdong
Jun 30, 2005

i made a video game.
why not give it a try!?
i really want to root for moola but pineapple and pizza just belong together :allears:

Aniodia
Feb 23, 2016

Literally who?

Chill la Chill posted:

You're the skeleton figure out to destroy it. But, good news! You are surfing on a wave of skellies!

If you want to keep posting awesome minis, you're in the wrong thread, guy.

Nebalebadingdong posted:

i really want to root for moola but pineapple and pizza just belong together :allears:

I mean, the way most pizza places do it (i.e. open some canned pineapple, dump it on the pizza by the handful) is pretty terrible. However, a homemade pineapple pizza, where someone took the time to grill the pineapple beforehand, that's pretty good. Not a fan of "hawaiian" pizza though, but that's more because I don't like ham in general.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

lets do this you little bitch!

darnon
Nov 8, 2009
Spot the SS runes in Moola's skully av.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

darnon posted:

Spot the SS runes in Moola's skully av.

They actually stand for "Skull Skull"

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Wrong thread, my friend.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

I am fully erect and wondering how I missed that last issue.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:krad:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Metal Gear!?

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Oh dear God how much does that thing weigh? Also I can't get help but think these things are loss leaders meant to generate hype in the IP as I struggle to believe those kits sell enough to be economically viable.

SteelMentor
Oct 15, 2012

TOXIC

Ugleb posted:

Oh dear God how much does that thing weigh? Also I can't get help but think these things are loss leaders meant to generate hype in the IP as I struggle to believe those kits sell enough to be economically viable.

It's a scratch build.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Also with some converted vehicles shoved in for good measure

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The land raider variant upper jaw is nice.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Let's get this crazy train rolling.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mierceminiatures/darklands-new-kindreds/posts/1948825?ref=backer_project_update

Something... something doesn't match here. Can't put my finger on it.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
It was almost a really neat model, too.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

lol posted:

Not only has he added the giant claw and the mighty glaive, he's also sorted out Seza's boobs

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

LordAba posted:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mierceminiatures/darklands-new-kindreds/posts/1948825?ref=backer_project_update

For a second i thought i was in the terrible kickstarter thread

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Well, it a Mierce kickstarter...

Surprised that Tim Prow made the snake tit monster. His own kickstarter stuff is/was a lot different.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib
Buying used minis at the swap meet: Good decision or best decision?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Their recasting technique needs work.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

berzerkmonkey posted:

The part where she's a young adult with the body of a child due to some disorder is canon. The part where she totally has sex is just wishful thinking of 4chan pedophiles.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

LordAba posted:

I'm confused by those updates. They are converting their own minis to make masters for variant sculpts?

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Ugleb posted:

I'm confused by those updates. They are converting their own minis to make masters for variant sculpts?

Yes, they are making variant sculpts, usually with a slightly different weapon option, sometimes not.

Though I guess you missed the Claw-Seza?

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

LordAba posted:

"Abhorrent" is correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.
That is less authentically 15th century Germany than I was expecting.