Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Thing I saw on the FPW Steam forum that's worth linking: DJKM77 put together a ton of template CAWs for different archetypes, that'll come in useful for people who're scared of the massive moveset and CPU Logic editors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
I am the template for Stereotypical Black

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
I haven't played any of the previous Fire Pros, so what's promotion mode like?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Some kind of Cena showcase mode maybe? The ECW gear plus RVD suggests there's some sort of recreation of that match in there...

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

PunkBoy posted:

I haven't played any of the previous Fire Pros, so what's promotion mode like?

In Final Fire Pro Wrestling for the GBA, Spike put in a mode called "Management of the Ring", which was basically a promotion/booking mode. You'd take charge of one of the game's 14 promotions (or make your own), and attempt to be the top-rated promotion in the game overall (I believe at the conclusion of a full yearly cycle). You would do this through running monthly PPV events (which could also be tournaments or a 5 on 5 inter-promotional show, hiring and firing wrestlers, and managing TV and merch deals. The key features are as thus (note: so as not to confuse I'm going to be using the names of real promotions and wrestlers)

1. Styles. Every single promotion had a style that it was known for. There was "Showman" style (WCW, WWE, FMW), "Kings Road" (AJPW, NOAH), "Strong Style" (NJPW, Zero-One, IGF), "Stoic" style (UFC, Rings, Pancrase) and "Luchador" (AAA, Michinoku Pro, Dragon Gate). Every wrestler also had a primary style they were good at, from the ones above, and including two more; "Garbage" a.k.a. the hardcore style, which people like Abdullah the Butcher would be grouped in, and "Freestyle" which I think is partially MMA based but am unsure at this time. You didn't necessarily have to run every match in a promotion's primary style, in fact to put on good shows it was a good idea to mix things up. See, every match you booked in a show also had the ability to have its style set, for evaluation purposes (i.e. the match rating at the end of the match). So doing a mix of styles, as long as you had wrestlers that could do them, would lead to better ratings and a better overall attendance at your shows. As an example, I'm currently playing through MOR as WCW. My roster is made up almost entirely of people who primarily do Showman wrestling, but I've picked up two guys who primarily are Strong Style wrestlers. This allows for more variety in my show, and thus a bigger payout at the end of a show.

2. Wrestler fame, health, and morale. Every single wrestler has fame that actually varies depending on the region you wrestle in (more on that below). They also have a health readout in the stats screen that shows whether or not they have any wear and tear on them from previous shows. This is divided into several sections: Neck, arms, stomach, and legs, as shown below. Green of course symbolizes a fully healthy area, yellow and orange represent various states of damage, with red being the most damaged and thus most at risk for injury.

So sometimes you'll have to give someone the month off to recover, as long as you have the proper medical facility. Wrestlers also have morale based on where in the card they are booked, how often they are booked, how often they win, etc. Shaking up your cards to keep some guys happy can be necessary.

3. World Tour. You could book shows in America, Europe, Japan, or Mexico. This could be helpful for a variety of reasons. First off it can benefit wrestlers who are better known in that region, allowing you to have a better match evaluation with them and thus again, more money. Additionally it also affects your costs on how much it costs to book each venue, but also keep in mind that total seating of each venue also varies by region. A Medium Hall in the US will be larger than a Medium Hall in Mexico, for example, but the Mexican hall also costs less than half as much than the American one for only 2,000 seats less capacity. You can also boost attendance by using advertising (posters, magazine ads, tv, etc.)

4. Amenities. Some of your money can and should be spent on amenities for the promotion under "Gym", the most important of which being medical-related (ring doctor, medical room), but the rest also having various levels of importance for giving wrestlers a morale boost (like having an actual Locker Room, for example).

5. Tournaments. In addition to booking regular shows (which had a max of 5 matches per card), you can also book singles or tag tournaments, where up to 8 wrestlers or up to 8 tag teams compete for some vague championship accolade (as far as I can tell you can't do tournaments that have a title at stake).

6. Promotional War and Peace. From time to time, other promotions can challenge you (or you can challenge them) to have a PPV that is a 5 on 5, i.e. 5 singles matches between 5 of your guys and 5 of theirs. So far I haven't won one of these but it's a good source of money. It's also a good way to raid titles from other promotions (more on that later). You can also loan wrestlers out to other promotions for some money (and vice-versa), or even form an alliance with another promotion for the purpose of trading wrestlers between you and them.

7. Talent Initiatives. The other way to get more wrestlers is just by outright signing them. In addition to trying to sign wrestlers from other promotions, you have a massive set of free agents that are grouped by nation/territory. Signing someone out of another promotion is difficult if they're happy where they are (look at their morale), signing free agents is considerably easier but you have to offer them enough and sometimes that feels like a crap shoot. Essentially the game gives you 3 money options to offer them and i feel it's an RNG as to whether or not they'll accept. Still though, this is how you build your roster. Also as you can see, this is how the other promotions will build their roster.

No I don't know what Matt Hardy is doing in Michinoku Pro. Also it's important to point out that this is a CAW, yes you can include CAWs in the MOR no problem, and the CPU will even hire them.

8. Title matches and Title Theft. So while you can't make your own titles, each promotion has its own Singles and Tag Titles, and you can of course at any time make those up for grabs in a match. In fact, the one guide I occasionally consult encourages doing this every month, because again it increases your show attendance and thus money. Unfortunately since you're only booking 12 shows a year, while it makes sense to do this it just feels odd, like you're trying to hotshot every title like it's the dying days of WCW. There are also titles specific to each style that certain wrestlers have on them, some of which need to be unlocked (for example, the Showman style champ, Ric Flair, needs to be unlocked unless you know the unlock all code). Some of these belts will be on wrestlers that will randomly challenge your promotion, and if you can beat them, you now have their title as well to use in your matches. Or you can get crafty with challenging other promotions to get more titles as well. Again, this part feels odd, but I think it's just trying to best approximate stuff like Ultimo Dragon having all the belts and touring a bunch of promotions.

9. Match evaluations. As I mentioned, matches are scored according to a style evaluation, and also things like how popular the wrestlers in the match are. I'm not sure what necessarily makes a "good" match, or why Bam Bam Bigelow of all people can put on a good match with just about anybody but through trial and error you sort of start to get a feel for who will get you the most out of your matches most consistently. Matches are rated 0% to 100%. So far I've never gotten below a 68%, and while I haven't gotten a 100% match yet, I have gotten close with a 97% or so.

10. Merchandising! One final way to make money is through creating merch deals (DVDs, shirts, etc.) and by getting TV Deals. at the start, the WWE is the only promotion with a global TV deal, and you have to get up to a certain level of popularity (viewable in rankings) to also get one, but you can go up to at least national TV deals. The bigger the TV deal, the better the payoff due to more people getting to see what you're running.

Of course, I've talked about all of this stuff and haven't even really talked about the match booking. Well unfortunately it's a bit simplistic. You're limited to 1v1 or Tag matches, and while you can of course adjust rules in those to do things like no-DQ matches, or Tornado Tag matches, it does belie how this feature was literally the first (and so far, kind of only) time that Spike had ever done this. Fortunately they do allow you to either skip a match entirely (i.e. just sim the result), sim it at 400% speed, or sim it at normal speed (which would also allow you to even play the match yourself if you wanted to, on either side). Hopefully they'll allow us to do much more in the mode coming to Fire Pro world.

Further underscoring how basic this feature feels at times is that you aren't really able to book feuds. Occasionally (and I mean this has literally happened once in 14 in-game months) the game goes "hey these two guys are having a feud, book them in the next show to get more interest", and then right after that the feud is over. I have no idea what causes this, and thus no idea how to get it to happen. You also only book matches, there's no promo stuff or gimmick/storyline stuff going on which given that Fire Pro never really focused on promotion-running aspects before, makes sense.

Lastly, this mode never made it stateside, at least not through Spike themselves. It was torn out of the game when it became Fire Pro Wrestling 2, and for the longest time the only way to play it was with the help of a translation guide and a copy of Final Fire Pro Wrestling that you acquired somehow. Fortunately there is a translation patch that exists, and as much as I'd love to link that as well as the method I'm using to play that, I wouldn't want to get banned for :filez:, but I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about.

I've also been streaming myself playing through Management of the Ring (bar the first few months when I was getting a feel for it) and uploading those to YouTube, which I can link if anyone's interested to see the game flow. Any other questions I'll do my best to answer, but I admittedly am very new to actually playing this mode. Ultimately I enjoy it, it definitely feels like a familiar yet different take on promotional booking, and feels more like the way Japan's promotions do business versus the way things are done in the US due to the WWE's near-monopoly on the product.

EDIT: I linked it in a later post, but since people have linked back to this, the playlist for my MoR streams is here for those intersted in seeing how it plays.

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Aug 11, 2017

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Angry_Ed posted:

I've also been streaming myself playing through Management of the Ring (bar the first few months when I was getting a feel for it) and uploading those to YouTube, which I can link if anyone's interested to see the game flow.

yes please

Thank you for the effortpost btw! Very interested in this type of thing making its way to World

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Sure thing, a playlist of the videos I have up so far is here. Keep in mind I am basically still learning how things work (and delivering awkward one-man commentary during matches to boot) but it should give a better idea of how it plays.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

End of a TEW era

(used to be a safe way to build up your low card would be to present them unrated alongside over workers / good talkers, now there's no way to do that)

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

drat it! Is it not enough that I can no longer cheat by throwing in a Sex Appeal segment and immediately getting As? Now I can't cheat and get an entire stable over by just listening to the boss talk? Curse you, Ryland!

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

otoh an unrated worker can still be shown to "succeed" in an angle for storyline purposes, so you can still prime that pump. Otherwise... make sure your rookies are good on camera, I guess

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It doesn't actually bother me since i tend to always run a B Brand/show for the lower card and rookies. Its just such a staple of the game to run those cheating stable angles. As you said, the end of an era.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Angry_Ed posted:

In Final Fire Pro Wrestling for the GBA, Spike put in a mode called "Management of the Ring", which was basically a promotion/booking mode.

Yeah I enjoyed the gently caress out of this when I played it, it felt very Japanese. It has this weird mix of pro-wrestling and MMA aesthetics to it that is really interesting.

Interestingly when I played it like 7 years ago it wasn't fully translated so there were a few menus that were like "uhh... not entirely sure what i'm doing here..."

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Angry_Ed posted:

or why Bam Bam Bigelow of all people can put on a good match with just about anybody

Cause Bam Bam was really loving good :colbert:

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Call Me Charlie posted:

Kyle just said that a patch is going out tomorrow. So that's cool.

Notes from the stream:

- They're talking about redoing the UI since they rushed it with their small team to get it ready in time.
- Resolution options are coming soon.
- They really have no budget and a tiny team. Like one thing they're frustrated with is slow loading on wrestling select screen. That's due to it reading all the data and constructing the wrestler right there.
- 10 people on the team. Everybody's focused on bug fixes at the moment.

To the list:
- Adding ladders and tables. Free standing table = incredibly difficult to do. Move animation much more likely. Ladders not actually addressed by director or Kyle.
- More post match options. Super interesting but they want to do a mode that takes better use of that stage direction. That's what they're looking into.
- Asymmetrical edits. Director wants to do it but the character doesn't have a left or right side so it'd be extremely difficult to implement. No due to the budget. Not a top priority unless they sell a million copies overnight. lol
- Stance on mods. They haven't thought about it. But if you want to get under the hood, go for it. They can't be hands on at the moment with modders.
- Skirts as attire Very difficult to do. 2D doesn't work. Polygons are possible but it still doesn't look right. But people really want it so they're still trying.
- Glasses They're working on it.
- More fantasy parts like anime heads Very possible.
- Joshi They want to add more female parts and female stances. Long hair, past shoulders, has the same issue as skirts. You'd need two parts and they don't connect well.
- More Parts Filters It's coming.
- More selling on moves They like the idea of people selling moves more and the director is thinking how to implement it.
- Story Mode Director talked forever. Story mode is a biggest request. Two ways they can proceed. One would be a straight scenario mode but, if they go that route, they could only use the default fake wrestlers. The second way would be to give you a toolbox to make your own story mode. If they go the second way, it'd be much further down the line. If they go the first route, Sudo51 could come back to write a new scenario but again that'd be way down the road.
- GM/Promoter Mode :siren: They are adding a promotion mode. :siren: Inspired by the GBA version. That would be the base. They want to build off that. They haven't actually started work on it yet so it's coming to be much further down the line.
- Custom MP3s Both entrances and in game. Early/Mid August. They can maybe add custom mp3 support in menus down the line.
- Working with real life promotions No unless promotions comes to them.
- The problem with weak submissions ending a match They don't want to mess with the core gameplay of Fire Pro. So set your CPU logic to not use weak submissions, that way a match won't end on them.
- Entrance gown and belts Gowns, tricky like skirts and long hair. They could create an asset to drape them only when entering. In match, not really possible. Entrance belts. Wearing the belts or draped over the shoulder, very difficult. They could let you carry it in your hand or use it as a weapon in match.
- Pre-match attacks Very difficult. They're thinking about it but it probably isn't happening.
- Merchandise They licensed it out to a different company/store. So they're working with that company on possibly offering international shipping but no promises.
- Gradients If they wanted to create that in World, they'd have to make it it's own part. It'd be more difficult than making Story Mode or GM Mode so it's not happening. Sorry.
- Transparency on layers Much more possible. They'll look into it.

Without director:
- Kickstarter and Patreon Doesn't work. Kickstarter is more trouble than it's worth. Same with Patreon.
- Paid DLC Possible if they sell enough base copies of the game.
- Mac/Linux port No. Japanese developers aren't use to working with them. They're just focused on PC.
- New moves It's really hard to track new move requests since they're sprinkled everywhere. Thread at FPWArena is the best since they have youtube links and a master list. That way Kyle can just show Director what they want.
- CPU Logic New players don't really get it. Great guides on the internet on how to use it. Adding anything is a massive amount of work. Kyle's pressing him for new entries but...
- Heads Kyle would like it where you select a head and than select a color instead of having 4 separate heads listed but...
- Kyle and requests He's working on other projects so it's difficult to keep up on all the requests.
- Tweaks are easier for him to pitch than new modes.
- Default wrestlers Developers just came up with them. They asked Kyle to check the names to see if they were appropriate but he left them as is since they were so Fire Pro. lol
- Roadmap The developers have a basic idea on what they plan to do. He will see what he can find out. Once he has a better idea on what direction they're moving, he'll share it with us.
- Early Access length It depends. This is the soft launch to get it ready for PS4 launch. PC gaming is not big in Japan. They want to move onto the console release. So it will be a reasonable timeline.

are they putting loving glasses in edit i see they are. good.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
i want to do a promoter mode of Southpaw Regional Wrestling

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

So I think I'm basically done with Champions at this point, given that I haven't done more than just log in in something like a month. Is there anyone left still playing that wants to take the mostly pointless reigns of the faction?

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

C. Everett Koop posted:

Cause Bam Bam was really loving good :colbert:

To be fair I'm aware of that, I'm just surprised the game was aware of that.

MotU posted:

i want to do a promoter mode of Southpaw Regional Wrestling

I don't know if Spike can simulate an event where you book Lethal Leap Year on a non-leap year :v:

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
The later stages of a tournament seem to act just a little funkier- I've noticed wrestlers bringing out the big moves earlier in the final match, and there's been a tendency to have really great matches in the first part while the final has yet to get above an 80%. I'm wondering if that's deliberate and simulating the fatigue of the end of one of these things, or what.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Am I the only one who stopped at mp3 support?

:f5:

unimportantguy
Dec 25, 2012

Hey, Johnny, what's a "shitpost"?

Maxwell Lord posted:

The later stages of a tournament seem to act just a little funkier- I've noticed wrestlers bringing out the big moves earlier in the final match, and there's been a tendency to have really great matches in the first part while the final has yet to get above an 80%. I'm wondering if that's deliberate and simulating the fatigue of the end of one of these things, or what.

Yeah, that sounds like damage carrying over. Damage carried over from match to match in tournaments in previous games, but not in Returns. People used to speculate whether this was intentional or a bug. With it being in in World, I'm leaning towards "bug."

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

89 posted:

Am I the only one who stopped at mp3 support?

:f5:

Yup

It's going to be so great with the Rumble mode they have in there.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
New patch notes for Fire Pro

quote:

[ONLINE MODE]
Fixed issue preventing thumbnails from generating when uploading items to the Workshop.
Can now select alternate wrestler costumes.

[OFFLINE MENU]
Fixed issue preventing you from assigning players with Tornado rules on in a Single Match, Tournament and League.
Can now assign player to a slot before selecting wrestler.
Can now press Start button to begin a match.
Can now remove a wrestler from a slot by moving the cursor over a slot and pressing X (Xbox) / Square (PS4)..
Can now clear all wrestler slots in a Single Match and Battle Royal by pressing Y ((Xbox) / Triangle (PS4).

[EDIT MODE]
Fixed issue where game would freeze if you deleted an edit wrestler created before a wrestler won a championship title, then tried to play a title match with the champion wrestler.
Renamed moves now properly displayed on match result screen and CPU logic menu.
Team Edit now properly recognizes wrestler weight class.
Improved stability of Team Edit Mode.
On the Moveset Edit/Move Rename menu, holding RB (Xbox) / R1 (PS4) speeds up the menu by 10x.
Improved preview playback in Moveset Edit/Move Rename menu.

CPU LOGIC
Fixed CPU logic where a wrestler would taunt instead of performing a rope slingshot attack.
Slightly increased CPU range of tolerance for diving attacks to outside the ring/slingshot attacks.
[Rope Slingshot Outside the Ring][Running to Outside the Ring] attacks.
Made setup action for diving attacks to outside the ring/slingshot attacks look more natural.
Wrestlers no longer climb corner post unless they have an appropriate post move set.
Fixed issue preventing wrestler from performing a diving attack from a corner post against an opponent dazed in the top or bottom corner.
Fixed issue where a wrestler would attempt a run-up corner post attack against an opponent dazed in the top or bottom corner.
Fixed issue where a wrestler would continue to hold a weapon between rounds if the weapon was held at the end of a round.

[OTHER]
”Signature Move” changed to “Finishing Move,” (Noted by a “F”) “Favorite Moves” changed to “Signature Moves.” (Noted by an “S”)
Fixed issue in Move List where Defense parameters were displayed instead of Offense parameters under Compatibility.
Added “clean pause” and frame-by-frame playback function to Pause menu. Press Y (Xbox) / Triangle (PS4) to use.

New Move
Post (BIG): Canadian Destroyer

People are saying that the new move is actually a Volador Spiral https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wgS22naDlQ

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Thank you for the info on Promotion Mode! This sounds right up my alley.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

algebra testes posted:

Yeah I enjoyed the gently caress out of this when I played it, it felt very Japanese. It has this weird mix of pro-wrestling and MMA aesthetics to it that is really interesting.

Interestingly when I played it like 7 years ago it wasn't fully translated so there were a few menus that were like "uhh... not entirely sure what i'm doing here..."

Yeah, it's been fully translated now (or I guess about 99% translated, which is more than enough). Obviously linking a ROM file is probably out of the question, but there shouldn't be anything wrong with linking the patch itself, which is here, along with instructions on how to utilize it, for anyone curious.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Lol switching Favorite/Finisher and Special/Signature gonna be real loving confusing for the next few days

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
My TEW game started in June 2016 and it's Feb. 2018 now. Here are the couples that broke up in that time frame.

Reby - Matt Hardy
Akira Hokuto - Kensuke Sasaki
Cody - Brandi uh, not-Rhodes anymore
Brie Bella - Bryan (days after the pregnancy announcement, too!)
Edge - Beth Phoenix
Ambrose - Renee
Dolph - Dana Brooke
Cherry Bomb - Pepper Parks
Rusev - Lana

More recent developments -

Finally, a little goddamn culture around here.

Roman bombed out of WWE with a huge drug / steroid problem. Bad enough to keep TNA away from him but not too much for National Pro Wrestling Day!

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Perry Normal posted:

My TEW game started in June 2016 and it's Feb. 2018 now. Here are the couples that broke up in that time frame.

Reby - Matt Hardy
Akira Hokuto - Kensuke Sasaki
Cody - Brandi uh, not-Rhodes anymore
Brie Bella - Bryan (days after the pregnancy announcement, too!)
Edge - Beth Phoenix
Ambrose - Renee
Dolph - Dana Brooke
Cherry Bomb - Pepper Parks
Rusev - Lana

More recent developments -

Finally, a little goddamn culture around here.

Roman bombed out of WWE with a huge drug / steroid problem. Bad enough to keep TNA away from him but not too much for National Pro Wrestling Day!

Couples seem to break up at a super high rate, which I guess is quite realistic for wrestling.

A drug addled Roman Reigns facing a drug addled Kurt Angle sounds great too

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Vanity searched Manhusky and someone recorded my CPU logic stomping the poo poo out of theirs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QylQA46TS8s

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
So I subscribed to some collections and now there's 970 Fire Pro wrestlers.

Problem is, they're all in there Retired section.

So, I'm gonna have to go one by one setting all of them up, right? 😭

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

The biggest possible improvement to UI right now is multi select.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

89 posted:

So I subscribed to some collections and now there's 970 Fire Pro wrestlers.

Problem is, they're all in there Retired section.

So, I'm gonna have to go one by one setting all of them up, right? 😭

The real pain is setting up all the promotions.

But you should try to avoid subscribing to collections. Even the best ones like Fire Pro Anthology has dupes and covers the same ground as alot of other collections. There's also collections which are highly voted on Workshop but missing logic and moves.

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***
For the small pocket of Wrestling Revolution fans here; I released my WRHD pack which improves a lot of poo poo (Actual poo poo), adds weapons, new themes, make the game look a miles better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5EebJw8vjo

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

ShootaBoy posted:

So I think I'm basically done with Champions at this point, given that I haven't done more than just log in in something like a month. Is there anyone left still playing that wants to take the mostly pointless reigns of the faction?

I still poke at it, but I feel the same way. I'm about to give up on the game. I don't really feel a sense of progress in the game, and anything that could be interesting like Gauntlet Blitz or Faction Feud feels like more of a time commitment than I want to give when there's other games I can play.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

There's a new game for phones called Tapmania. It's just one of those clicker games where you turn little numbers into big numbers then cash out to do it again but faster. It's a decent time waster for bus rides or waiting rooms.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Liar Lyre posted:

There's a new game for phones called Tapmania. It's just one of those clicker games where you turn little numbers into big numbers then cash out to do it again but faster. It's a decent time waster for bus rides or waiting rooms.

Having played for all of 30 seconds, it feels like Clicker Hero but from a Punch-Out perspective.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Yeah that sounds like a pass for me. I tend to prefer my clickers on pc, anyway. Kinda done with phone games in general for a while, I think. I just want to get the leadership of the faction in Champions handed off so that if someone ever does want it for some reason, I don't have to redownload the whole fuckin' thing just to hand it over.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
I found my dream team

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

SleepCousinDeath posted:

I found my dream team

I like to imagine they always win because the opposite team spends all their time sliding around on their back, kicking Ali in his ankles, until Atlantis or Scorpion catches one with a rollup.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I did a tournament where not only were the entrants random, but so were the team sizes. Needless to say the 4v1s didn't go well for the 1s,though Randy Orton managed to win one by a dual countout somehow.

Anyway the game put together Necro/Okada/Lionheart Jericho/Tanga Roa and they steamrolled the whole thing and now they should tag forever and ever.

welp that's my story thanks for reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

Never change Dusty.