Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

I bet there's people in this thread who haven't watched Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. But you should It's a movie that pretends to have a male protagonist, but there are 2 female leads and an awesome female antagonist. It's a very cool and chill movie that you will love.

I'll take this advice and watch it. Got to be an improvement over what I'm seeing rn

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Lastgirl posted:

nctv is doing the sequel after watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

it's time for

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

after a brief intermission :getin:

wtf is wrong with that poster

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

punchymcpunch posted:

daft as a brush innit

ha, quite the thrush innit

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hello

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

curufinor posted:

korean people use condoms
small condoms
but i have to use a large korean size
which ends up being the exact same size as normal size in america
dunno if it's bragging, it's the truth

:rip: my r/Hapa brothers

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

got any sevens posted:

wtf is wrong with that poster

looks like it owns to me

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
how that subreddit managed to be mored hosed up than r/incels baffles me, but they managed it
purestrain korean here
jokbo says we've been korean since at least the reign of sejong the great

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

cumshitter posted:

someone put this in sepiatone and remove the background and you got like a civil war era photo

Somebody tell me he's from VA or GA or something

quote:

Carlson was born in San Francisco, California, the elder son of Richard Warner Carlson, a former Los Angeles news anchor and U.S. ambassador to the Seychelles, who was also president of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and director of Voice of America.

gently caress

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
i am the second son
but i will get the jokbo by virtue of the first son being mentally hosed up from autism
my sister and i, we're just software engineers, so mildly hosed up

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Is bogus journey the one where they drop the F bomb?

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Nonsense posted:

Tucker Carlson is the smartest man on television

wow hosed up if true

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
my parents are considering primogeniture for me because they don't like my sister
if they do it, i'll prolly split the inheritance immediately w/ my sister for the lols

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

HI!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

BrownieMinusEye posted:

I'm really super happy and extra high peeps

Same but drunk.

Drunk on Trump!

And rye.

Mebbe beer too

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

uncurable mlady posted:

soju is garbage

I thought it was cool bc I had a bunch of Korean bros introduce me to it at my favorite Korean restaurant in MD. Then I looked it up a bit. SAD!!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

curufinor posted:

my parents are considering primogeniture for me because they don't like my sister
if they do it, i'll prolly split the inheritance immediately w/ my sister for the lols

pro tip, you should give your entire inheritance to people fighting the us prison system

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

petit choux posted:

I'll take this advice and watch it. Got to be an improvement over what I'm seeing rn

I weep for you. Ang Lee, Michelle Yeoh, Zhang Ziyi. You will not be disappointed.

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
if you have it outside of korea it will cost more than $1 or $3 in a bar
therefore it will be bad

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe

Zas posted:

pro tip, you should give your entire inheritance to people fighting the us prison system

what the hell are they gonna do with the ancestral rice farm and the seoul landholdings

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao at the poo poo rear end specs on the model 3, i can't wait til tesla dies

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

curufinor posted:

how that subreddit managed to be mored hosed up than r/incels baffles me, but they managed it
purestrain korean here
jokbo says we've been korean since at least the reign of sejong the great

it's all the reddit pathologies then u add race on top except it's the race with the least cultural sexual capital or some cool word like that.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

BrownieMinusEye posted:

I... I... look identical to this gently caress..... No chin, scowl, rich, pail

Same except replace pail with barrel

curufinor
Apr 4, 2016

by Smythe
korean definitely does not have the least cultural capital
tinder mutual swiping rate was like 40% in singapore and i'm just a portly educated af upper middle class dude
it does suck in america but lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MariusLecter posted:

Is bogus journey the one where they drop the F bomb?

why dont you come find out

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Also I hate loving bow ties too hard to tie

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

triple sulk posted:

lmao at the poo poo rear end specs on the model 3, i can't wait til tesla dies

kinda shocked that the base model has a shorter range than the chevy bolt.

well, nissan has the Leaf v. 2 reveal in september, we'll see how that is

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
my best friend in grade school wsa korean and a few years back i went home and visited him and some buddies and gave them acid and then my korean buddy went crazy and spent the entire trip asking me if i was secretly a white supremacist form the day id met him over and over and over until days later when i went home.

and then when i got home he would blow up my phone with death threat texts at like 4 am in the morning. putting the phone on silent didnt work the vibration of my phone on the couch or a pillow or whatever is sitll loud enough to wake someone up if it buzzes for 45 minutes straight

he seemed to get better around christmastime and gave me ac all to check in and vaguely apologize

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

cumshitter posted:

someone put this in sepiatone and remove the background and you got like a civil war era photo

cumshitter posted:

My Dearest Elizabeth,

How my heart aches to be so far from your loving bosom, but there is a fire within me. I have stood atop my platform, with my yelling cone, exhorting the "freedmen" to cast down their arms and throw themselves before their former masters and the mercy of their Christian charity. But alas, my shouting goes unheeded.

Confusedly Yours,

Carl Tuckerhoff the First

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Since we talking Crouching tiger, I remember watching this trump thread rear end Kung fu movie in college. This dude beat the poo poo out of someone and just pissed all over him while asking "do you want hot beer?"

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

punchymcpunch posted:

doesnt get good until #5 so just skip ahead

the proper order to watch F&F movies is 4,5,6,3,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lol thank you

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZmxZThb084

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

curufinor posted:

convince them to make you spymaster then assassinate them

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Lastgirl posted:

why dont you come find out

this is the most badass friendly invitation I've seen

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

augias
Apr 7, 2009

cumshitter posted:

my best friend in grade school wsa korean and a few years back i went home and visited him and some buddies and gave them acid and then my korean buddy went crazy and spent the entire trip asking me if i was secretly a white supremacist form the day id met him over and over and over until days later when i went home.

and then when i got home he would blow up my phone with death threat texts at like 4 am in the morning. putting the phone on silent didnt work the vibration of my phone on the couch or a pillow or whatever is sitll loud enough to wake someone up if it buzzes for 45 minutes straight

he seemed to get better around christmastime and gave me ac all to check in and vaguely apologize

U do work in finance so its an easy conclusion to reach

• Locked thread