Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
This is the most lucid and understandable I've ever seen Jim and it's kinda freaking me out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0hLvkA5eVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

monster on a stick posted:

Is Josh better in color or black and white?

Red and pink, going 100 mph.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

counterfeitsaint posted:

I'm looking forward to the next trend in pretentious filmmaking; going back to silent films.

Mel Brooks ahead of the curve once again.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Me and a buddy just got drunk and watched Fateful Findings, it is loving amazing. RLM NEED to get Neil Breen on

Me an my friends recently watched The Room and now want to try a Niel Breen moopie. Which one would be a good one to start with?

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

This is probably the best episode ever

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Me an my friends recently watched The Room and now want to try a Niel Breen moopie. Which one would be a good one to start with?

You need to first ask yourself, how important is it that you see Niel Breen's ballsack?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Watch double down.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Me and a buddy just got drunk and watched Fateful Findings, it is loving amazing. RLM NEED to get Neil Breen on

I wonder how hard it'd be to work with someone after seeing footage of his ballsack and having Max Landis yell about it.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
lol, just lol if you don't think the RLM crew could all pick each other's ballsacks out of a lineup

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

I had a great time watching Double Down on its own. It's not boring because Breen narrates it all, and it's just insane.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

a bone to pick posted:

definitely better in black, he would be better as a silent silhouette in the background.

Josh as a mime, complete with the black and white striped shirt and beret

Then Jack could don his clown outfit, and they could go out together and never come back

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Josh as a silhouette of bigfoot, ready to fight the Dead Rising guy and a bunch of shirtless men.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

we need a new BotW or HitB before we start eating each other

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

auzdark posted:

Thanks to YouTube algorithms and this thread, I keep getting Rich videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rh1k2R2rv8

lol the one time josh drops a devastating own he does it by accident

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

counterfeitsaint posted:

lol, just lol if you don't think the RLM crew could all pick each other's ballsacks out of a lineup

Anyone in this thread could.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Max Landis's sack has the same haircut as him

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Josh's "ball" sack looks like two dried apricots glued together

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Watching some of the early BoTWs, and Josh keeps getting referred to as 'The Wizard'. It's soooo loving cringy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6TY-nBkxqY&t=9s

I've watched these loving videos too many times.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

he's the founder of wizardchan

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up
A one-man imageboard

edit: holy poo poo it's a real place

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Atomic Blonde is real good.

Naturally there's no CineD thread about it, so I have no place to go talk spoilers.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

PostNouveau posted:

Atomic Blonde is real good.

Naturally there's no CineD thread about it, so I have no place to go talk spoilers.

I was blown away by that scene where she killed people

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

General Dog posted:

I was blown away by that scene where she killed people

Yeah that was pretty dope, and when she spied.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I watched Bridge of Spies today. How the hell did Spielberg go from directing that to garbage like BFG and getting pegged for ready player one?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcAsad-E9CQ

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight

Groovelord Neato posted:

"rich evans is defeatable" is the funniest loving thing. it has a "if it bleeds we can kill it" vibe to it.

neil patrick harris in a trench coat walks up to rich evans and puts his hand on his belly and says "its afraid"

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

"rich evans is defeatable" is the funniest loving thing. it has a "if it bleeds we can kill it" vibe to it.

I swear to god I've seen it like 10 times

theres a new one of Rich mispronouncing words. It's 15 minutes long.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
https://youtu.be/z5PnYARAyUw?list=PLJ_TJFLc25JR3VZ7Xe-cmt4k3bMKBZ5Tm&t=2826
https://youtu.be/z5PnYARAyUw?list=PLJ_TJFLc25JR3VZ7Xe-cmt4k3bMKBZ5Tm&t=2903

:laugh:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Arcsquad12 posted:

I watched Bridge of Spies today. How the hell did Spielberg go from directing that to garbage like BFG and getting pegged for ready player one?

It's tragic. BoS was so good.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
How does one develop a laugh like that? You'd think he would have had it ridiculed out of him before he finished grade school.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

jay is incredibly defeatable.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
A Jack video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6G8qM9LFI0

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

It stinks!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Randarkman posted:

There's an emoji movie? What does that even mean?

That is a very complex question with a lot of different answers

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

WampaLord posted:

He's an uneducated construction worker from Wisconsin, how smart do you expect him to be?

He is however, amazing at predicting what's going to happen in Wheel of the Worst.

I don't think you need to be smart to read or say words correctly

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

Arcsquad12 posted:

Genuine answer, its probably because the shifting structures of Hollywood mean that almost every director around today, with some very specific exceptions (Quentin Tarantino, Christopher Nolan, Martin Scorsese), can no longer expect to get any funding at all for projects that aren't giant blockbusters or sequels to giant blockbusters without massive amounts of effort and time spent buttering up to gigantic studios. Allegedly Spielberg spent an immense amount of time fighting tooth and nail for the studios to produce Lincoln for a reasonable amount of money, which is crazy because he has one of the most solid track records of any director alive today and twenty years ago he would have had the clout to get most of his smaller more artistic projects like Amistad and Schindler's List off the ground without a massive amount of fuss, but in the current state of Hollywood, even someone like Spielberg has to loving break his back to get things like that produced now.

If I had to guess I'd say that directing poo poo like Ready Player One is a trade off so that he can have a budget to make a film he actually cares about soon after, basically he's been brought down to Colin Trevorrow levels of hackery to get something he might actually care about made.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i just started the void and they already hosed up with the intro music and credits font. and the first scene needed better editing.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Disney's Marvel's Amistad 3 Part 1: An Unexpected Journey

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

bless u mike third reich stoklasa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Groovelord Neato posted:

i just started the void and they already hosed up with the intro music and credits font. and the first scene needed better editing.

The Void sucks poo poo.

I was rooting for it so hard because of the premise and effects, but it just plain blows goats.

• Locked thread