Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Xenomrph posted:

Funny you should mention that, I was looking at buying Iron Skull on Amazon. If/when I do, the BAF piece is all yours.

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Digging through my BAF figures and i seem to have two sentinels missing one leg each :negative:
I also have a TON of broken figures if anyone is in to that

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Snacksmaniac posted:

Digging through my BAF figures and i seem to have two sentinels missing one leg each :negative:
I also have a TON of broken figures if anyone is in to that

I might be, I customize a lot.

In other BAF news I got all my poo poo together to send to Fuzz on Monday so if anyone wants in on the BAF humping now is the time.

Putting everything together reminded me how much I wish I had an Arnim Zola, gently caress.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Why cookie Rocket posted:

I might be, I customize a lot.

In other BAF news I got all my poo poo together to send to Fuzz on Monday so if anyone wants in on the BAF humping now is the time.

Putting everything together reminded me how much I wish I had an Arnim Zola, gently caress.

Wait don't actually send me all your BAF parts, no one else has actually agreed to this whole thing yet. We would need at least 6 people or so to have a good chance of any figures getting made.

But do totally send me those Sandman parts. I will gladly take them. :smug:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I have the lowest standards of anyone here besides maybe sex doll guy and I think those look like trash.

Lencho
Mar 16, 2012

Grem posted:

I have the lowest standards of anyone here besides maybe sex doll guy and I think those look like trash.

I think that Batman at least looks pretty dope:
http://news.toyark.com/2017/07/10/u-s-release-sh-figuarts-justice-league-batman-258912

Wonder Woman face look really weird on every preview shot I've seen. I already got the Mafex one, so I think I'll pass this time.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

The A-Force ML set is a TRU exclusive, right? What's the estimated street date on that?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Can't you read?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Xenomrph posted:

The A-Force ML set is a TRU exclusive, right? What's the estimated street date on that?

System said August 1st, but see no signs of it or the Netflix wave in the back. We had the Thor wave, but one of the other stores broke street date and we had to sent our case to them.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
more Magneto

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

more Magneto

Magneto was still right.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Blackchamber posted:

Magneto was still right.

Those effect parts are magnetic, btw

President Funny Valentine and Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Is Magneto's package articulated?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Painted Johnny

no surprises there, but

they're making the loving horses

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Aphrodite posted:

Is Magneto's package articulated?

I noticed both he and Cap are very... thrusty.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Wonfes looking good, between those two revoltechs and the sheer amount of figma that GSC is putting out, I'm set on toy purchases for a while.

Also Daibadi is doing a figure of Reimu from Touhou Project as a robot, but I'm probably the only person in this thread who cares about that.

The_Doctor posted:

I noticed both he and Cap are very... thrusty.

It's the sculptor Yamaguchi's preference. Most figures he sculpts are like that.

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves
That Magneto and Captain America are awesome looking. I like to look at pictures of toys, but I try not to buy many because I don't want to be a 33 year old single man with toys displayed in his house. Maybe one day I'll just pick them up so I can set them up in cool poses and then keep them in the closet when company comes over.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Video Game

Toys for perverts

Independent dry goods salesman

Guy Goodbody fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jul 30, 2017

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Kotobukiya's ARTFX statues for JL

https://twitter.com/kikakuguys/status/891463899194707968

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Figma Archer Altria Pendragon bought.

Also so many good figmas revealed:

Utena

Masahiro Chono

Clown seal Pokemon

Bear.

Stage hand.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

vkeios posted:

Figma Archer Altria Pendragon bought.

That weapon is possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever seen

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
At this point it's pretty unlikely to see new shipments of the Vulture BAF wave right? Looks like I'm gonna break down and buy Moon Knight from BBTS

Seymour Butts
Jun 26, 2003
I break girls in like baseball gloves

Louisgod posted:

That weapon is possibly one of the stupidest things I've ever seen

Looks pretty awesome to me. Like a 90's Super Soaker with a sword attached :smug:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Does it shoot swords or is it a handle for the sword?

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Aphrodite posted:

Does it shoot swords or is it a handle for the sword?

Bayonette

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Yeah its Excalibur used as a bayonet for a super soaker. That might be the best weapon I've seen a toy come with.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

vkeios posted:

Stage hand.

So buy a couple of these and use them to hold up effects parts for other figma?

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

Seymour Butts posted:

That Magneto and Captain America are awesome looking. I like to look at pictures of toys, but I try not to buy many because I don't want to be a 33 year old single man with toys displayed in his house. Maybe one day I'll just pick them up so I can set them up in cool poses and then keep them in the closet when company comes over.

That's what a goon's bedroom is for. I need that Captain America.

void_serfer fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jul 30, 2017

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

If I want a good movie Ultron figure and I don't want to buy the Hot Toys one, what's my best bet? The Figuarts one?

Speaking of Hot Toys, I got the Hot Toys Iron Man mk15 and goddamn is he cool as heck.

Cricken_Nigfops
Oct 25, 2011

CROM!

Xenomrph posted:

If I want a good movie Ultron figure and I don't want to buy the Hot Toys one, what's my best bet? The Figuarts one?

Speaking of Hot Toys, I got the Hot Toys Iron Man mk15 and goddamn is he cool as heck.

The Figuarts one is pretty disappointing. Try for the Revoltech one.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Figma Souls are insta-buys. They look so good!

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Blackchamber posted:

So buy a couple of these and use them to hold up effects parts for other figma?

I really want to do this now. Just a whole team of them operating Godzilla effects.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
Revoltech Ultron is pretty much universally agreed to be the better between Figuarts and Revoltech. Not being a web exclusive makes it far easier to get your hands on too.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I really want to do this now. Just a whole team of them operating Godzilla effects.

Is that not what they are for? Like instead of action base stands you get a couple of them holding Iron Man up so he's 'flying' and whatnot? There's no other use for them...

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Blackchamber posted:

Is that not what they are for? Like instead of action base stands you get a couple of them holding Iron Man up so he's 'flying' and whatnot? There's no other use for them...

I want someone to do a "Greenscreen Stuntman with Ping-Pong Balls" figure so I can place them around my MCU figures.

Speaking of, my Ragnarok Thor came in today. Nice sculpt, good likeness. Hulk's a little cross-eyed, but still a good sculpt. If anyone buys the other Ragnarok figures and doesn't want the Hulk pieces, send 'em my way. I'll gladly pay you for the trouble.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

vkeios posted:

Also Daibadi is doing a figure of Reimu from Touhou Project as a robot, but I'm probably the only person in this thread who cares about that.

Oh yeah, I should totally post a picture of this.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

Someone's kickstarting a coffee table book about TMNT toys. The sample pages remind me of how insane they got with some of those toys.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/139596288/tmnt-action-figure-encyclopedia?token=1b179ff9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daaku Shinsei
Feb 26, 2003

RevKrule posted:

Someone's kickstarting a coffee table book about TMNT toys. The sample pages remind me of how insane they got with some of those toys.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/139596288/tmnt-action-figure-encyclopedia?token=1b179ff9

I am real surprised that that apears to have nothing to do with a TMNT toy designer who opened an Action Figure Musuem here in Oklahoma, honestly.