Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

HOW YOUR BACKYARD BARBEQUE GO, THE SMITHS? PRETTY GOOD IT DOESN'T SEEM.

(source: http://sanshodelaine.tumblr.com/page/3)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Roro posted:

HOW YOUR BACKYARD BARBEQUE GO, THE SMITHS? PRETTY GOOD IT DOESN'T SEEM.

(source: http://sanshodelaine.tumblr.com/page/3)

YOU FOOL. Now Final Pam is in our forums and she will rip it apart like the many doomed worlds before.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I for one welcome our destruction at the hands of the Final Pam.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
She can destroy me any time :grin:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Kwyndig posted:

I for one welcome our destruction at the hands of the Final Pam.

I'm a good baby so I assume I will be spared

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I imagine being in a world with The Final Pam is like that one Twilight zone episode with kid with godlike powers.

Maybe more fun though...

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Obscure, but I just had to go looking for that kind of thing after all the Dugtrio on the last page.

Humanized versions of every Mother 3 boss. I went looking specifically for artwork of the Barrier Trio, and got this.

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.
How about some Lupin III comics?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

More Lupin the 3rd comics

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/Octopimp/status/890976387586076672

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Obscure, but I just had to go looking for that kind of thing after all the Dugtrio on the last page.

Humanized versions of every Mother 3 boss. I went looking specifically for artwork of the Barrier Trio, and got this.

These are pretty dope.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

You're doing God's work Bismuth.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Dream Daddy DLC?

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe

CzarChasm posted:

Dream Daddy DLC?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Unless I missed a game, I'm pretty sure Ganon isn't a dad. Also he already has a human form, why does he have to be god dammit it's furry art isn't it

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

He's also a big pig in many Zelda games including the most recent one

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Ganon probably the daddy to a lot of Gerudo.

Also imo should have gone with a full nintendo set, i dunno have Ridley or a Chozo.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Yes I know that, why would you try to gently caress the pig form instead of the human form

e:

PhazonLink posted:

Ganon probably the daddy to a lot of Gerudo.

This is probably true though, I didn't think of that. Isn't he like, the one male born every 100 years or some poo poo

Olive! has a new favorite as of 07:35 on Jul 29, 2017

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Yes I know that, why would you try to gently caress the pig form instead of the human form
I don't think you get furries.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
DK isn't a daddy either. The DK from the Donkey Kong Country games is Donkey Kong Jr from the game of the same name. The original DK became Cranky Kong.

man that's a hosed up society, where you have to change your name when you get old to reflect the fact that you're an old fart

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Slime posted:

DK isn't a daddy either. The DK from the Donkey Kong Country games is Donkey Kong Jr from the game of the same name. The original DK became Cranky Kong.

man that's a hosed up society, where you have to change your name when you get old to reflect the fact that you're an old fart

He didn't change his name because of society, he changed it in a fit of crankiness.

"You're awful cranky today, Dad." "CRANKY? CRANKY? JUST CALL ME CRANKY KONG, YOU LITTLE BASTARD." and it stuck.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

NinjaDebugger posted:

He didn't change his name because of society, he changed it in a fit of crankiness.

"You're awful cranky today, Dad." "CRANKY? CRANKY? JUST CALL ME CRANKY KONG, YOU LITTLE BASTARD." and it stuck.

That Cranky's entire characterisation has become that of a grumpy old video game fanboy is great. Also, his playable appearance in DKC Tropical Freeze is the series equivalent to Scrooge McDuck in the Ducktales game.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What the hell?

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

Paladinus posted:

What the hell?

Cartoon fans can be just as hosed up as anime fans can be.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
This show in particular (coupled with SU) really draws the psychos out of the woodworks.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Synthol is a hell of a drug.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Reminds me of that 'Jump off a building' tweet that Rick Wilson made way back.

edit: This

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 18:42 on Jul 29, 2017

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ashsaber posted:

Cartoon fans can be just as hosed up as anime fans can be.

Looks like anime to me. Can't be healthy.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Paladinus posted:

Looks like anime to me. Can't be healthy.

Nah, that's just deviant art. Anime is women holding out their pregnancy tests at you.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Yeah, this is the most hosed up thing in this thread. Full stop.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
:yikes:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
Yeah, if we're doing OFF fanart let's not forget the stuff that a goon let's player did.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

This is probably true though, I didn't think of that. Isn't he like, the one male born every 100 years or some poo poo

They kinda retconned that in BOTW. The Gerudo champion in that game mentions that Ganon "once took the form a Gerudo" implying that OoT Ganon was the only time that happened. (With windwaker and twilight princess Ganon being the very same dude as OoT Ganon)

I think Nintendo wanted to get away from the Gerudo being linked to the ultimate evil in the setting. Since having a large nosed, brown skinned, untrustworthy minority wasn't a good look. So now the Gerudo are just another race like the Zora :)

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Paladinus posted:

What the hell?

Like I've said, Loud House fan art is usually either creepy incest and/or deranged violence, so you don't see too much of it posted here.

Contribution...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
"If Star Wars was a 1980s high school movie"

• Locked thread