Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

lol do you not know that when people say globalist they mean jew?

RECLAIMING MY TIME.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Let me just start by th-

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Reclaiming my time
Reclaiming my time
Reclaiming my time
Reclaiming my time

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
For real a smug banker rear end in a top hat not being allowed to bullshit his way out of complete ownage makes me all giddy

Malachi Constant
Feb 2, 2006

I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we all

unpacked robinhood posted:

For real a smug banker rear end in a top hat not being allowed to bullshit his way out of complete ownage makes me all giddy

But I was lead to understand that I would be allowed to answer the question (by slowly reading empty flattery for several minutes).

Then, when the object of my flattery objects I'll tell her she needs to shut up and listen to my empty flattery cause that's what I'm doing here.

I'm flattering you! Shut up and listen to my flattery, then I'll answer your quest-- oh you're out of time. Who's next?

Its lovely seeing an idiot try that and getting called on it.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Sockser posted:

I remember being 15.

Don't feel bad. When I was 15, we were laboring under that liberal tyrant, Jimmy Carter.

Schlub Husband
Jan 13, 2008

*hic*
Lipstick Apathy

Schlub Husband fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Jul 30, 2017

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Dizz posted:

RECLAIMING MY TIME.

is it tired to point out av/post combos yet because if not this was a good'un

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.

Ehud posted:

I can't believe Hillary Clinton lost to Donald Trump.

She didn't. She lost to Russia.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I want Ted Cruz to take a prominent position in this administration so I can watch Trump piledrive him and his career through a table, and also call his wife ugly again

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
So has there ever been another instance where a large number of representatives have more or less publicly declared "we will vote in favor of this law if it doesn't actually become law"? Because this is probably the most ridiculous process I've seen in government.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i think it would have been better if it went through because scoops would have heard the truth spelled out for simple folks on fox news and he'd covfefe so hard we

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Stink Billyums posted:

So has there ever been another instance where a large number of representatives have more or less publicly declared "we will vote in favor of this law if it doesn't actually become law"? Because this is probably the most ridiculous process I've seen in government.

A black dude getting into the white house broke some R brains super hard and they figure it's better to punish the electorate for our insolence in letting that happen than it is to, y'know, actually provide good government.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

The president is having his morning bowel movement

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891253798500487168

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
3am cocaine infusion

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891257113565163520

lmao!

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Smirr posted:

The president is having his morning bowel movement

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891253798500487168

The best part of waking up lmao

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

I really want to leaks to continue, purely so he loses his mind again. There's a new well of untapped lols waiting to burst forth

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891259245106278400

:circlefap: laffo at all the Americans still asleep

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000

Viruswithshoes posted:

I really want to leaks to continue, purely so he loses his mind again. There's a new well of untapped lols waiting to burst forth
We are seeing a level of poor people-management in the presidency the likes of which the free world has never seen. When you are hired for a job you expect a certain degree of respect. When that doesn't happen, you get tempted by outsiders who want to give you the respect you deserve. And then you leak like a motherfucker.

It's laughable that Scaragotti and Drumph believe they can control human beings beyond their normal nature.

Tan suit.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
of course leaks will continue, because anyone loyal enough to not leak stuff at every opportunity gets fired.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

You, an idiot American: sleeping at 4:30 - 7:30 AM on a Saturday
Me, a cultured European: rolling in Trump tweets with "200 Bills" and "Mitch M" in them, like a fat little pig

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
When you kill off those who want to serve America for America's sake, you get a basket of sycophants. They try to get to the point where their dick gets sucked or they can suck their own dick, but in the end there is a premise of dick sucking and an end result of a crick in the neck.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891260230876659713

hahah

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Smirr posted:

You, an idiot American: sleeping at 4:30 - 7:30 AM on a Saturday
Me, a cultured European: rolling in Trump tweets with "200 Bills" and "Mitch M" in them, like a fat little pig

same lmao, life is good

e: oh yisss periods at the end, gonna come something good I can feel it

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

motherfucker's on a roll

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

And I really thought he'd let the filibuster thing go, lol

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891261878005092353

Trump wants complete healthcare for all, you heard it here first

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

kate's law?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Looks like mandatory prison sentences for deported felons who re-enter the US

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
we HAVE to get ridof democratic institutions so we can pass our bills without opposition , Im starting to look like an incompetent leader here, we

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Post itt every time you lol that trump is president: Get Smart!

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
The only way the party that holds the majority in our government can accomplish anything is if we get rid of the minority party completely

lmao

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

Dizz posted:

Post itt every time you lol that trump is president: MAKE CHANGE!

ftfy

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/891263843908947969

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
we NEED more piss. govt is controlled by small bladders, not large enough to cover a single bed

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Lol it's a good thing that Dems have never had a 2/3 majority!

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
did democrats do that when they had a supermajority? just asking that seems wrong

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what is the sad little president blabbering about?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

MAKE CHANGE! Lmao Mitch M make chamge

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Like, we use the word "tantrum" a lot itt but.. lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

what is the sad little president blabbering about?

Republicans have failed to successfully repeal or replace Obamacare several times already and Big T is NOT HAPPY