Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vanisher

It's pretty clean under this bush, no stray items, food, etc. We are pretty well concealed.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos

:eyepop:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Looks like the driver just got out

Twenty Four

EZOOD RUN!

vanisher

Looks like he's taking a smoke break

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Is he blind? If so, we sidle of next to him, and say in our best duck accent "howdy pardner, mind if I bum a light?" And then we set it fire, but takin a couple bottles because they could prove useful

vanisher

We ask if our friend can drive a duck truck

I didn't know ducks had trucks

vanisher

Munchables posted:

Is he blind? If so, we sidle of next to him, and say in our best duck accent "howdy pardner, mind if I bum a light?" And then we set it fire, but takin a couple bottles because they could prove useful

He doesn't appear to be blind, we're just well hidden

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Ok but what if he was blind? We should do our best blind call

kalel

>steal lighter

>throw lighter on ezood truck

Manifisto

SciFiDownBeat posted:

>steal lighter

but . . . but . . . the ezood . . .

also the driver has done nothing to us, let us figure out who our enemies are before raining down destruction

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

alnilam

Quick look at what's on the other side of the hedges, while he on smoke break? Maybe some itams we can use

Manifisto

I guess we don't know whether the truck is full of ezood or empty

but let's be optimistic, maybe it's full

should we maybe puncture a tire? with our claws or our cool tool? that would keep it around, we may have uses for the ezood

I don't see us driving the truck, although maybe I underestimate us

ty nesamdoom!

super sweet best pal

GRAND THEFT EZOOD TRUCK! :siren:

vanisher

alnilam posted:

Quick look at what's on the other side of the hedges, while he on smoke break? Maybe some itams we can use

It appears to be a very tall wall. Likely some kind of sewer wall structure built by someone other than the ducks. It appears this dirt road goes into a tunnel further down the road but we're having trouble seeing very far. Unfortunately no visible items.

Here's the other stuff we can see in the vicinity.

vanisher

super sweet best pal posted:

GRAND THEFT EZOOD TRUCK! :siren:

that sounds like suicide unless you have a very daring and ingenious plan

vanisher

I don't know if I could steer with one claw, could you handle the wheel?

Twenty Four

</script> cols="83" tabindex="2">

SciFiDownBeat posted:

>steal lighter

>get beefy BITCH

I'm not voting for this I just wanted to point out sometimes your posts are pretty funny with your sig from that one confession thread, and I just read it as part of your post.

vanisher posted:

It appears to be a very tall wall. Likely some kind of sewer wall structure built by someone other than the ducks. It appears this dirt road goes into a tunnel further down the road but we're having trouble seeing very far. Unfortunately no visible items.

Here's the other stuff we can see in the vicinity.

I like the little duck bill and feet on the handicap parking spot, lol!

Anyhow if driving sounds... pretty unlikely, does it look like we could sneak into the back of the truck, and maybe hitch a ride?

Manifisto

Twenty Four posted:

Anyhow if driving sounds... pretty unlikely, does it look like we could sneak into the back of the truck, and maybe hitch a ride?

if we go this route we may want to create a diversion . . . say throwing something in the other direction to distract the driver while we scuttle for our lives

any stones or the like in the ground at our feet?

ty nesamdoom!

super sweet best pal

Are we sober enough to drive?

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

if we go this route we may want to create a diversion . . . say throwing something in the other direction to distract the driver while we scuttle for our lives

any stones or the like in the ground at our feet?

that's sort of what i was thinking, or like snip off a piece of branch... but even doing so might create enough of a rustle

we could ask crabber to snip the branch but then would he escape in time?

also lol @ the metal gear style top-view

ty manifisto

vanisher

Based on the diagram we could escape the ducks notice by stealthily sneaking out of his vision range, so instead of alerting him we slip past. Luckily unnoticed (for now).

There's no lock, but there is a metal rod holding the doors closed

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Based on the diagram we could escape the ducks notice by stealthily sneaking out of his vision range, so instead of alerting him we slip past. Luckily unnoticed (for now).

There's no lock, but there is a metal rod holding the doors closed

oo, is this the time for exclawibur, our handy weapon-tool, to shine?

ty nesamdoom!

super sweet best pal

Manifisto posted:

oo, is this the time for exclawibur, our handy weapon-tool, to shine?

As long as we don't break the door when opening it, at least not until after we've captured the ezood.

Manifisto

super sweet best pal posted:

As long as we don't break the door when opening it, at least not until after we've captured the ezood.

I was thinking we might try to sort of thwack it up, let the suckers grab the handle of the bar, and jerk it sideways

hopefully the bar won't come all the way out and clatter to the ground

:ohdear:

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

I was thinking we might try to sort of thwack it up, let the suckers grab the handle of the bar, and jerk it sideways

hopefully the bar won't come all the way out and clatter to the ground

:ohdear:

It should remain stuck to our incredible gripping weapon!

HBar

wait, why is an ezood truck at nestco? birds drink like birds. something smells fishy, and it's probably not the ocean gunk stuck in the hard-to-reach crevices of our shell.

Manifisto

HBar posted:

wait, why is an ezood truck at nestco? birds drink like birds. something smells fishy, and it's probably not the ocean gunk stuck in the hard-to-reach crevices of our shell.

uhhhhh . . . fuel for the robocrabs??

I dunno, good question

ty nesamdoom!

kalel

If we get the metal bar off we should give it to our crab friend as a weapon. Or put it in our inventory. Metal bars are sure to have many uses

Twenty Four posted:

I'm not voting for this I just wanted to point out sometimes your posts are pretty funny with your sig from that one confession thread, and I just read it as part of your post.

Lol nice

vanisher

just try and get it loose and maybe we can catch it when it falls, don't make too much noise!

vanisher

it's loose! carefully now...

vanisher

Uh oh

kalel

right when truck duck turns the corner to inspect the noise, pull on the ultimate weapon as hard as possible to have the metal bar come flying out and whack'm in the face

Twenty Four

Scuttle in and hide maybe?

Manifisto

put on our mouse costume that we have cleverly been carrying with us this whole time, when the duckdriver comes to investigate make sure he sees us then scamper away

he will assume it was just mice going after his ezood, as happens occasionally

or more realistically

Twenty Four posted:

we might even be able to use exclawibur to pull the door closed behind us, assuming we have time

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

SciFiDownBeat posted:

right when truck duck turns the corner to inspect the noise, pull on the ultimate weapon as hard as possible to have the metal bar come flying out and whack'm in the face

We position ourselves for maximum leverage, to strike hard and swift

Hmm maybe he will just ignore it

Nope he's coming around the corner to check it out

Twenty Four posted:

Manifisto posted:

put on our mouse costume that we have cleverly been carrying with us this whole time, when the duckdriver comes to investigate make sure he sees us then scamper away

he will assume it was just mice going after his ezood, as happens occasionally

or more realistically

we might even be able to use exclawibur to pull the door closed behind us, assuming we have time

Unfortunately Mouse ModeŠ is not fully charged

Two votes for try and hide in the truck, one for strike!

alnilam

I'm for strike, i don't want to get locked in the truck and we might not even make it in time!

Manifisto

ulysses c. crab will fight if there is no alternative, but is there no possibility of talking our way out of this?

the driver didn't do anything to us, for all we know he could prove to be an ally

but of course I will back the majority decision, whatever it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I know I don't like unnecessary violence either but I'm imagining a nice bonk on the head knock him out sort of thing, talking could work too but hiding is too risky i think

• Locked thread