Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Feels like someone batphoned a CIG guy in. :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Furious Mittens posted:

He's like all the rest - if they just "believe" enough and buy enough JPG's, CIG will reward them and make them the next Lesnick!

He's currently talking about how he doesn't care about when 3.0 comes out because he's not relevant and isn't going to make the game any less lovely.

RIP the only streamer still putting up with this poo poo.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Regrettable posted:

Someone pointed it out several pages back in this thread.

They moved Citizencon to accommodate Sandi's movie career. Completely saw that one coming

What's the response from Citizens on this? Is it more hand-waving and "it's ok, Crobbers is a genius and they need that time! Making our everything to everyone simulator is hard work!"?

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot
subs only now lol you guys did it

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

"Questioning myself and the decisions I've made."

WTFo is barely maintaining.

Subscriber only mode because people talking poo poo.

All the CIG employees are moderators.

Atrayonis
Jul 6, 2008

Godspeed, brave canary

xXAdmiralBekHarXx posted:

Very disappointed, as I was just typing out a reply referring to my July blog.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Lol he literally says "I don't care that there are goons here, you're not going to get a rise out of me" then puts it in sub only mode 20 seconds later.

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006

hardycore posted:

Man I feel for these kids trying to be their own boss and escape retail/service hell by streaming, they get half the money for twice the hours. Same as the Uber/Instacart crowd.

Then again i just remembered WFTO's livestreamed sexual assault so I guess I don't feel for him.

?!

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Good stream everybody, hope he gets help with his mental problems

hardycore
Nov 4, 2009
Everyone has their price. How much money would you have to be paid to be a full time Star Citizen streamer?

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

I hope someone got a clip of the best bits from the best Star Citizen stream of the year.

hardycore
Nov 4, 2009

I'm not going to find the pics but he got smashed on some kind of SC livestream and got gropey with his cohost (the only woman on set).

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Lol, the grenades in space marine are this little JPEG image that doesn't tumble, animates, or bounces properly.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

hardycore posted:

Man I feel for these kids trying to be their own boss and escape retail/service hell by streaming, they get half the money for twice the hours. Same as the Uber/Instacart crowd.

Then again i just remembered WFTO's livestreamed sexual assault so I guess I don't feel for him.

If you'd have told me when I was 16 that I could get payed for playing games i'd have *imagine me doing something really stupid here* of course now it just seems like it would be a really miserable thing to get into cause the good streamers who aren't irritating fucks have to play alot to get noticed and the rest are all punchable vapid twats.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I wish I could play video games for a living

*monkey's paw finger curls, star marine appears on desktop*

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

Furious Mittens posted:

They moved Citizencon to accommodate Sandi's movie career. Completely saw that one coming

What's the response from Citizens on this? Is it more hand-waving and "it's ok, Crobbers is a genius and they need that time! Making our everything to everyone simulator is hard work!"?

I mean if you want evidence that Sandi's quixotic pretensions at becoming an #actress are interfering with her nominal job duties, it's hard to get much clearer-cut than this. Citizencon is their biggest event of the year.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

ManofManyAliases posted:

Hey everyone. I'm glad you had a fun-filled discussion about me while I was away with a work crunch.

StarCitizen is doing fine. My dev source (different from the agent's btw) is being a bit tight-lipped about what's coming down the pipeline. I'm sorry my original estimates about june/july didn't pan out. It was the original plan but all go for a gamescom release (from what I hear). Plus, there's a great surprise that people don't know about that should be packaged with the 3.0 release. Here's hoping.

Couple comments about recurring questions:

-yes, I do still have 'skin in the game.'
-no, I don't want to get a refund (yet - all options still on the table).
-I may actually revisit my decision to further back based on what I see from this year
-I'm a terrible poster and you are all equally terrible for posting along with me.

:thunk:

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

I can't watch it any more. It's like watching a retarded child being tricked into walking through a doorway with a water bucket trap. Over. And over. And over.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

WTFO realises the entire direction of his life is a giant mistake and that Star Citizen is an irredeemable piece of crap.

He constantly repeats this while playing said piece of crap.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

hardycore
Nov 4, 2009

How does he justify this level of blase dishonesty to himself

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/162904617

yikes, just watch the first several minutes

BeigeJacket
Jul 21, 2005

Seriously, how do these streamers do this professionally? Who's paying them?

Tha_Joker_GAmer
Aug 16, 2006
is the big 3.0 surprise a delta patcher

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer

Absolutely no damage limitation

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
That is some pro-tier empty tech-business talk right there.

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot
WTF says if theres nothing by Gamescom he quits streaming

holy gently caress its depressing

xXAdmiralBekHarXx fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Jul 29, 2017

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
This stream is getting more and more hilarious.

Now, he's talking himself off the ledge by spouting the wisdom of using CryEngine.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

I found a way lol

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot
go watch the beginning of the stream its insane in the vods

"If CIG is watching this, its not my job to sell your fuckin ships"

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler
Wait, they really pushed back Citizen Con to match up with Sandi's movie premier....Ah ha ha ha ha ha.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I found a way lol

Not derek_smart_was_right?

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

The best moment of this stream for me was "Always look on the bright side of life" was playing in the background.

xXAdmiralBekHarXx
Jul 11, 2017

by zen death robot
"Badnewsbaron is gone, Twerk is gonna quit if he hasn't already, capt richard is down to <1 than an hour a day"

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

"Badnewsbaron is gone, Twerk is gonna quit if he hasn't already, capt richard is down to <1 than an hour a day"

Perfect market for Beet to take over. How much alcohol do you need Beet?

Seriously though, not enough their for more than a few streams. No idea how wtfo tries to make it more.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4&t=4s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Citizens arrive at the con site, Sandi shows them her movie getting the largest audience of her career.