Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

diablo 3, witcher 3 once my new cpu fan gets here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mycophobia posted:

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

The remake? I picked this up for Switch and couldn't get into it really. Beautiful art style and music at least

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was kinda surprised how faithfully they made that remake control like the master system game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
its hard as gently caress but i like it

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Gonna play some Sundered and Pyre tonight.
I love the art styles in both of these bigly, so it makes for fun times!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

paid for same day shipping for a processor fan cause mine gave out and i pretty much cant play any 3d game, the truck apparently crashed and its been delayed so nuclear throne all night for me

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

extremebuff posted:

paid for same day shipping for a processor fan cause mine gave out and i pretty much cant play any 3d game, the truck apparently crashed and its been delayed so nuclear throne all night for me

Lmfao. PC gaming for the loving win

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hey games av guy, hows pyre. looks neat

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I bought shadows of mordor for 3 bucks or some crap and beat it yesterday. The fighting is really simple so I didn't get to do any of the cool orc nemesis stuff because I killed everything so easily by pressing triangle at the right time for the 6 hours it takes to win.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I bought shadows of mordor for 3 bucks or some crap and beat it yesterday. The fighting is really simple so I didn't get to do any of the cool orc nemesis stuff because I killed everything so easily by pressing triangle at the right time for the 6 hours it takes to win.

i barely touched the main story at all and still got bored of it in about that time. some nice ideas in there though, especially the speedboost parkour

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

Fungah! posted:

hey games av guy, hows pyre. looks neat

Pyre is good, short but good. Not a ton of depth but a lot of variety, plus the art style is gorgeous which makes watching the non-interactive portion a lot of fun.

Edit:Also my av is like ten years old at this point lol, why spend money on an av when you could be buying games?

shove me like you do fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jul 29, 2017

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
i'm playing some Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Today I played MadWorld a little bit and it is pretty fun and dumb and it seems like it's going to be pretty short.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

codenameFANGIO posted:

Today I played MadWorld a little bit and it is pretty fun and dumb and it seems like it's going to be pretty short.

it's a fun game. I see why people were lukewarm on it but it's a really good time if you go in looking for dumb beat em up fun

I'm finishing Shantae and the Pirate's Curse in a big old marathon, I'm glad I stuck with this game because it's a really fun little thing

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Every winter break i manage to either get probated or make computers explode.
I somehow broke this pc by playing quake 1

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Barcade

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Madworld has one of the top ten best game soundtracks for sure

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Back from my fighting game holiday and I'm going to make some coffee and play DDS1.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

My brother borrowed the Uncharted collection from one of his friends and I'm gonna try it out so long as it's around

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Working today but if I have time, Persona 4 Golden and Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

fitting in ff14 between baking bread and chugging alcohol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have reached the Brutes' Base in DDS1, and have the Blue Yellow and Red (i havent seen any other color walls) keys. After this dungeon Im gonna back track and check out all the walls I had to skip over. Although after dinner I think im gonna play splatoon for 6 hours instead

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I got stuck somewhere and ended up playing a lot of Burrito Bison

but I will play more of The Witcher 3 before the weekend is over

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Kof XIII and Yakuza 4 between bouts of cleaning my apartment

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I can't catch an Abra and it's pissin' me off!!! :mad:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Started the last episode of The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief. Hoping to finish today but the first two episodes were pretty long so maybe not.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i finally bought pubg and i have been getting really sweaty and excited playing it with friends. I've already had 3 "chicken dinners" as they are called on my first day. what a delight!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
After years of not launching it, i decided to attempt 1ccing ikaruga again and i failed miserably. Used to be able to make it through most of stage 3

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Unlocking the hero brush in Splatoon but it's taking forever since it's got no range so you gotta use bombs in most of the grapple/fan levels and it's hard as heck.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

somehow got the new processor fan working, wasnt aware i'd have to completely take apart my tower to install it so it took forever. witcher 3 and overwatch tonight

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Witcher 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatoon 2 League Battles

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Finally starting Persona 5 :cool: pretty much unspoiled on absolutely everything, can't freaking wait

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

somehow got the new processor fan working, wasnt aware i'd have to completely take apart my tower to install it so it took forever. witcher 3 and overwatch tonight

the best part of pc gaming is when you have to disassemble the entire thing using a very small screw driver to change a part and then reassemble it and hope you remembered to plug everything back in. its even better if you need to work out exactly what drivers youre missing and install them. truly the most sublime experience

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Finally starting Persona 5 :cool: pretty much unspoiled on absolutely everything, can't freaking wait

Enjoy my friend. I'm playing P4G at the moment which is also fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Gigante posted:

Enjoy my friend. I'm playing P4G at the moment which is also fantastic

Just started and i'm so happy . Haven't really gamed in months and this is a hell of a way to get back into it