Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

punchymcpunch posted:

what was gabe's accent like in gabriel knight 2 my sister is a werewolf, cos i never played that one

both better and worse than tim currys...... ive been meaning to finish gn1 soon so i could dive into the 90s fmv glory

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w7qZmcN5Rs

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

punchymcpunch posted:

what was gabe's accent like in gabriel knight 2 my sister is a werewolf, cos i never played that one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Y3TTneIpI&t=133s

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:rip: MAGA sewer duck

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

this is a memorial in an ostensibly left wing forum for someone who unironically believed and loved publicly proclaiming it, that n****rs are bad for society

lmbo

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
lmao at the tweets this morning

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hey Reince - you're unemployed now. Keep pushing this crap and I'll start dropping oppo on you. Mistress much?

Reince seems like such a square that he's the only one in this administration I wouldn't believe had a mistress.

Mike Pence too cause horses don't count.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Zas posted:

here's to you baloogan and art
rest forever here in our heart
the last and final moment is yours
that agony is your triumph

He's out by the fenceline burying his stockpile of caffeine pills and liquor right now. He knows the victory is his.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
If trump is purging traditional GOP from his White House does that mean Pence will be going away?

Who replaces him? Kushner?

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

GobiasIndustries posted:

Hey Reince - you're unemployed now. Keep pushing this crap and I'll start dropping oppo on you. Mistress much?

You forgot the emoji!

WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

lmao at the tweets this morning

It was a good morning

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i dont know why his 4 days old baby is bobby briggs just go with it

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao he looks and sounds like eric stoltz

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
rinse does not gently caress

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

rear end cobra posted:

his wife is smoking hot

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
some people sure do get mad about that darn duck

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

big black turnout posted:

this is a memorial in an ostensibly left wing forum for someone who unironically believed and loved publicly proclaiming it, that n****rs are bad for society

lmbo

i know right

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
c u c k s

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ok ?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

rear end cobra posted:

Dislike button posted:

his wife is smoking hot

pics or it didn't happen

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

haha we are in the position where not getting healthcare gutted via senate rule changes is largely down to the huge egos at the top of the senate leadership; in particular, mcconnell being pissed off at the president for using twitter to tell him what to do and fail to respect him as a leader of a coequal branch of government

in other words, in this situation, we are actually experiencing the normal way the US government has operated since forever, instead of a new innovation of the trumo era

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

South Lyon, Michigan

ah yes, the Trump Unity Bridge, i have seen it driving around in DC a number of times now

i always have to respond to these pictures because i want to make sure everybody knows that that thing is called the Trump Unity Bridge because it is meant to be a bridge (of Trump Unity)

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

GobiasIndustries posted:

What a ratfucker.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

ah yes, the Trump Unity Bridge, i have seen it driving around in DC a number of times now

i always have to respond to these pictures because i want to make sure everybody knows that that thing is called the Trump Unity Bridge because it is meant to be a bridge (of Trump Unity)

why isnt it called the kid rock unity bridge?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Liberty Prime looking pretty good.

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

CAROL posted:

free baloogan

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tacodaemon posted:

haha we are in the position where not getting healthcare gutted via senate rule changes is largely down to the huge egos at the top of the senate leadership; in particular, mcconnell being pissed off at the president for using twitter to tell him what to do and fail to respect him as a leader of a coequal branch of government

in other words, in this situation, we are actually experiencing the normal way the US government has operated since forever, instead of a new innovation of the trumo era

I'm just hoping this will make Mitch wake up and smell the covfefe and start thinking about articles of impeachment, while there's still a country left. Time to man up and put Ol' Yeller out of his misery.

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

tacodaemon posted:

I've seen this a few times now in SE Michigan, including once going through the Wendy's drive-thru and once in downtown Detroit where it nearly ran me and my gf over. Does anyone know if it's supported via PAC money or is the guy just really bored with some extra cash to burn through?

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i googled "baloogan" "n-word" and the thing people said happened never happened

its fake news

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

big black turnout posted:

lmbo

prove it

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQFuZ5jBWIE

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

MORROW *tits*

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

logikv9 posted:

MORROW *tits*

Greatest generation killed literal nazis but Millennials contribution is just ending up on Trump's twitter block list.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

logikv9 posted:

MORROW *tits*

https://twitter.com/NickNBeauty/status/891363233810055168

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Omg the tweets