Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
does the game mean american or japanese mayo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bump_fn posted:

does the game mean american or japanese mayo

Japanese people get mayo on pizza which is probably th grossest thing I've ever heard of

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ssome dude somewhere did a joke about mayo on steak and i physically gagged

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

In Training posted:

Japanese people get mayo on pizza which is probably th grossest thing I've ever heard of

japanese mayo is made w rice vinegar, msg and bonito and is totally different from american mayo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bump_fn posted:

japanese mayo is made w rice vinegar, msg and bonito and is totally different from american mayo

They love underage children and putting Hellman's on their buff' chicken calzones. It's canon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

ssome dude somewhere did a joke about mayo on steak and i physically gagged

The games thread is cool, I like the guy who kept going on for pages about how there was a birth control joke in the off the hook monologue

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

The games thread is cool, I like the guy who kept going on for pages about how there was a birth control joke in the off the hook monologue

oh lol i stopped readin his poo poo after a bit, didnt he think the word sponge 100% referred to the sponge-worthy episode of seinfeld

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Link pls

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3826281

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

ketchup vs mayo is basically the cripple fight from South Park Season 5

its acvtually sjws vs yale educated sirs with monocles fight from south park season 24

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

bump_fn posted:

is still gross

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

whoa this brocci, egg, corn, and sad asian cheese pizza is bad. let me take the squirt bottle of kewpie, the mayonaise famous for having a naked cupid baby on it, and squirt some of that poo poo on this garbage. oh hell yeah welcome to aji no kuni [translatiojn for fflavor country]

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Calling all imps:

Does anyone have the Crimson Parashooter with the Special Charge Up main ability? Thank you.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

whoa this brocci, egg, corn, and sad asian cheese pizza is bad. let me take the squirt bottle of kewpie, the mayonaise famous for having a naked cupid baby on it, and squirt some of that poo poo on this garbage. oh hell yeah welcome to aji no kuni [translatiojn for fflavor country]

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i finally tried out Splat Zones and its so loving fun

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

my strategy of waiting till I was competent at the game to play some of the ranked modes was paid off when I went from c- to b in 5 or 6 games, but drat I missed out on some excellent gaming

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Way to crush the C ranks, going in there immediately was kind of rough going because it was a lot of people who had no idea how to play the game or win the ranked modes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Salmon run back up in 10 minutes. Gonna grind tickets until twin peaks is on, if any imps wanna squad up tonight.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Salmon run back up in 10 minutes. Gonna grind tickets until twin peaks is on, if any imps wanna squad up tonight.

Absolutely

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

:cheers: room is up

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I am on line

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Hizke posted:

I am on line

Same

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.
I am "DonkeyBong" code is 8330-4585-8418

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If the #squad is around we could do another shot at League tonight

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

Way to crush the C ranks, going in there immediately was kind of rough going because it was a lot of people who had no idea how to play the game or win the ranked modes

this is me in a nutshell rn

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
This is me in a nutshell right now: help! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get into this nutshell??! :D

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This is me in a nutshell right now: help! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get into this nutshell??! :D

try the veal!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're adding a new map, The Twilight Zone, to the game for the splatfest. But apparently the map will be Splatfest Exclusive, and every splatfest the layout will be a little different, which is a neat idea. Hope it's a fun map!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Evil Eagle, that crimson parashooter you were looking for is in stock

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

mysterious loyall X posted:

lmao

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Evil Eagle, that crimson parashooter you were looking for is in stock

I got one from a helpful imp. But thank you. I don't know how good stacking 3 Special Charge ups will be but having it available on all my clothes slots will open up some nice options for me.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

super charged tenta missiles from across the map ftw

shooting someone else right when the missiles start landing and getting two simultaneous splats

everything you do in this game just feels good

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

aside from getting to level 26 and trying those dualies, my next goal in the game is to jump over a roller and splat them in the rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

if sheldon is to be belived the level 26 dualies make you move faster which seems cool.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

P-Mack posted:

super charged tenta missiles from across the map ftw

shooting someone else right when the missiles start landing and getting two simultaneous splats

everything you do in this game just feels good

I enjoyed getting quadrasplats with the missiles but I've moved away from them. I'm all about ink armor and bomb launchers atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh gently caress...everybody stay calm, he's on our team...for now...

• Locked thread