Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
This show has gone full anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
I bet Cersei would be hella pissed when she finds out Jaime didn't remind Olenna that Cersei annihilated her entire family after Olenna was boasting about killing Joffrey.

She might even ask Qyburn to attempt a resurrection.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
If Jaime actually does have that about-face this season, that moment was probably what sealed it. He visited Tyrion down in his cell and always had an affection for the guy, so to learn that Cersei's campaign to have him tried and executed was poorly-manufactured bullshit might be enough to push him over the edge.

Either that, or this season Dave Hill is a writer on the show.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
So is it official that people on Westeros still haven't discovered pier technology? It seems like it's always people anchoring the ship a kilometer out and then rowing some dinky boat while the protagonist stands at the prow.

I think we've only seen ships actually moored at a dock in the second season on the iron islands.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Thundercracker posted:

This show has gone full anime.

Nah, they avoided Daario's blue hair and Arthur Dayne's glowy sword.

emanresu tnuocca posted:

I bet Cersei would be hella pissed when she finds out Jaime didn't remind Olenna that Cersei annihilated her entire family after Olenna was boasting about killing Joffrey.

That was a tragic accident.

Nothing But Hate
Oct 7, 2006
When night falls, she covers the world, in impenetrable darkness

Lycus posted:

But they substituted it with every single loving thing in existence knowing how to Instant Transmission

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Euron is basically the dude from a big four consulting firm that looks at your books and says "yeah look I'll be honest, a lot of these people can go" except he can also cast dimension door and see the future.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
can someone repost the season spoilers so I can see how accurate they've been

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

This Targaryan Reconquista will probably enter the books of history as the most unsatisfying war ever fought.

By the way, how could Varys not know the Lannisters weren't in Casterlyrock? Or that the Greyjoys might actually do something useful and burn down the rest of the Armada? Or that Casterlyrock is super loving useless anyways?

I can see that Danaerys is not particularly good at this war thing, but at least her advisors and officers should have some idea that the enemy usually does not wait for you to arrive and do your plan.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Euron is loving hilarious. Hes too good for this show.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
How hard is it to click on page 1 for the OP?

In It For The Tank posted:

- Dany and her posse arrives in Westeros, demands fealty from lords of Westeros, burns those who don't comply
- Jon and Davos travel to Dragonstone to ask for Dany's help with the White Walkers, she shuts them down
- Euron and Cersei join forces
- Jon realizes he needs proof, resolves to capture a live wight for show and tell
- Arya murders the rest of the Freys
- Jaime rides with the Lannister army against Highgarden
- Gendry returns at last, joins the wight hunting party
- Sam cures Jorah's greyscale with his maester powers and they go North together
- Euron destroys Yara's fleet, Theon survives and makes it to Dragonstone
- Reunions throughout the season: Arya + Bran + Sansa, Arya + Nymeria, Theon + Jon, Jon + Tyrion, Jorah + Dany, Sam + Bran, Jamie + Tyrion + Bronn
- The remaining Martells and Tyrells are hurriedly written out of the story: Euron kills the Sand Snakes (!!!), Olenna confesses to killing Joffrey and then poisons herself
- Dany's dragons ambush the Lannister army and burn them down
- The wight hunting party grows to includes Jorah, Tormund, Beric, Thoros, and the Hound. They run into trouble beyond the Wall and most are ultimately saved by Dany and her dragons
- Viserion (the white dragon) dies and the Night's King raises him as a blue eyes wight dragon
- Dany agrees to help stop the White Walkers
- Littlefinger tries to turn Sansa against her family, is sentenced to death and executed by Arya
- In King's Landing, Jon, Dany and their allies show a live wight to Cersei to win her aid as well. Cersei agrees to help but secretly plots to allow the White Walkers to kill her enemies first
- Sam and Bran figure out Jon's heritage
- Jon and Dany gently caress
- The Wall falls
- GRRM cries himself to sleep

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

Nobnob posted:

This Targaryan Reconquista will probably enter the books of history as the most unsatisfying war ever fought.

By the way, how could Varys not know the Lannisters weren't in Casterlyrock? Or that the Greyjoys might actually do something useful and burn down the rest of the Armada? Or that Casterlyrock is super loving useless anyways?

I can see that Danaerys is not particularly good at this war thing, but at least her advisors and officers should have some idea that the enemy usually does not wait for you to arrive and do your plan.

I bet Varys knew everything but he is sulky because Dany scolded him so he's not telling.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Also, I like that Cercei now looks like a Vulcan.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

emanresu tnuocca posted:

I bet Varys knew everything but he is sulky because Dany scolded him so he's not telling.

Given that his true loyalty lies with the people, angering Dany until she uses her dragons against those people would be a bad idea. Seeing that so far this season seems to be full of really bad ideas, I think you are entirely right.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Propaganda Machine posted:

How hard is it to click on page 1 for the OP?

too hard, thanks. so the only thing not entirely on point, yet, is the first blurb. hell yeah

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Gorn Myson posted:

Euron is loving hilarious. Hes too good for this show.

"Oh noooooooooo. What a twat."

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Nobnob posted:

tbf her advisors are a randomly picked former slave soldier, a spy and a drunk. Too bad she has no one with more military, maybe even command experience.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos

bloom posted:

tbf her advisors are a randomly picked former slave soldier, a spy and a drunk. Too bad she has no one with more military, maybe even command experience.

This guy would also do in a pinch:

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Lycus posted:

That was a tragic accident.

I was really referring to how convoluted the plots are vs. how stupid everyone is. This season is really reminding me of Final Fantasy XV where the villian has a decades long plan filled with magical deception and backstabbing, toppling entire kingdoms to manipulate events, but he's going up against the mental power of four male models so what's even the point.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nobnob posted:

think Varys lost his Westeros spy ring to Qyburn.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

emanresu tnuocca posted:

This guy would also do in a pinch:

Ultimately I'm glad they didn't cast Michael Cera for the role.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

mastershakeman posted:

too hard, thanks. so the only thing not entirely on point, yet, is the first blurb. hell yeah

Ha.

To be fair, she does say "I'll burn you alive" out loud so the source could easily have missinterpreted/glossed over that finer point. The only others I can see are Euron killing the Sand Snakes (he only nabbed two of them, even if the third rots eventually), and Olenna poisoning herself, which is technically true I guess but that was really just Jaime being nice to her.

Looking forward to the fifteen minutes of Sam having a slowly-spoken argument with the archmaester over what he saw in the decrepit scrolls and books to justify heading north. And why is Jorah even still around Oldtown by the time that happens? That little task would take months. He'd be back at Dragonstone and hitting on Emilia Clarke well before then unless the show is loving with juxtaposed timelines in a way that makes zero sense, which it almost certainly is. And even then, he'd still have skipped town.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

quote:

In King's Landing, Jon, Dany and their allies show a live wight to Cersei to win her aid as well. Cersei agrees to help but secretly plots to allow the White Walkers to kill her enemies first

I refuse to believe this happens. There's no way Dany or Jon is going to ally with Cersei, not even with how bad the writing is.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

WampaLord posted:

I refuse to believe this happens. There's no way Dany is going to ally with Cersei, not even with how bad the writing is.

Nah that part makes sense, especially with the setup of Cersei planning to let the wights do the hard work. That and all these speeches about how worthless it is to rule over ashes. gently caress, that poo poo has probably taken up a half hour of screentime so far this season.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

quote:

Sam cures Jorah's greyscale with his maester powers and they go North together

This one is basically proven false, right? Jorah says he's going to join Dany, not go North, and it doesn't seem like Sam is going anywhere.

Adonis
Oct 15, 2004
Greek gods almighty!

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's not just the peasants tho. it's them, all the nobles and poo poo. religion was pretty important back then. blowing up the sept should've driven most of the country into open revolt.

then again this is the show that just ignored "the north remembers" and gave the boltons no consequences for breaking the most sacred tradition and wiping out the most beloved house in westeros.

you know this is a fantasy show and not history right? what the gently caress do you mean 'back then'

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

WampaLord posted:

This one is basically proven false, right? Jorah says he's going to join Dany, not go North, and it doesn't seem like Sam is going anywhere.

Everybody from Dragonstone seems to end up going north. That strikes me as an episodes 5-6 adventure.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Thundercracker posted:

I was really referring to how convoluted the plots are vs. how stupid everyone is. This season is really reminding me of Final Fantasy XV where the villian has a decades long plan filled with magical deception and backstabbing, toppling entire kingdoms to manipulate events, but he's going up against the mental power of four male models so what's even the point.
I'd be okay with the stupidity of characters if they were being manipulated in interesting ways, but as far as I can tell just about every character on this show can be persuaded with a short conversation. Randyll Tarley, the Iron Bank and Euron have all now presumably been convinced to line up behind the Lannisters despite the fact that they have absolutely no way to follow through on any of their guarantees, and its entirely because D&D want a nice big battle at the end of this season. The Lannisters should have been wiped out by now in a similar way that Stannis was beaten; vastly outnumbered because no one wants to fight for you anymore.

Instead we have to put up with poo poo like;
"Hi, Iron Bank here. You owe us money and we won't give you any more until you pay up even though you clearly have no means to do so"
"The Lannisters always pay their debts"
"Fairplay then, I see no issue here. Have some more cash"

Its all so very hollow because its obvious the writers want this big payoff battle, so they have to have all of these characters trying to persuade each other and the only way to do so in a logical way is to just make them devolve into being pants-on-head stupid.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

quote:

- Viserion (the white dragon) dies and the Night's King raises him as a blue eyes wight dragon

I just noticed this one and lol

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Propaganda Machine posted:

Everybody from Dragonstone seems to end up going north. That strikes me as an episodes 5-6 adventure.

I see zero reasons for Sam to leave the Citadel, and no spoiler has mentioned anything about why he might.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

WampaLord posted:

There's episode by episode spoilers if you click my latest probation that seem even more accurate. I'd post them, but I'm on my phone.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

WampaLord posted:

I see zero reasons for Sam to leave the Citadel, and no spoiler has mentioned anything about why he might.

Like I said a little bit up, I think Sam finds enough in the poo poo he's meant to transcribe that he cons his way out of Oldtown in the most ridiculous, convoluted way possible.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

WampaLord posted:

Jorah will go on the Wight hunt and Sam will also go north at some stage. He might suggest they pick up Sam because he's a top tier nerd and they'll require his expertise on dragon glass and zombies.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's episode by episode spoilers if you click my latest probation that seem even more accurate. I'd post them, but I'm on my phone.

Thanks!

All it says is "Sam leaves for Winterfell with Gilly and baby" with no reason as to why.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Solice Kirsk posted:

Oh. Cool.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Warning! Spoilers!

Episode 1 / Jeremy Podeswa
WWs marching South towards the Wall.
Bran crosses the Wall, meets with Edd. (Bran was at the studio filming with other "Team Starks". Though apparently, he was filming a scene at the Castle Black that day.)
http://watchersonthewall.com/anothe...t-game-thrones/
"Sansa wants to give the lands of those who betrayed Jon to those who supported him, but Jon (in first episode) refused to hold the children of the Karstark and Umber families responsible for the actions of their fathers. This doesn't please Lyanna Mormont (or Sansa) but Jon basically just tells her to deal with it - he doesn't plan to rule the North the way it always has been." - Thanks, u/RonneMontagu ! (Jon, Sansa and Lyanna have been spotted on set with other "Team Starks".)
http://watchersonthewall.com/lyanna...turn-confirmed/
http://watchersonthewall.com/first-...t-game-thrones/
"At the end of Episode One, Dany and her fleet land at Dragonstone. Nobody says anything. She walks up the steps to the keep, and we follow her through the building until she reaches Stannis' old War Room. She looks out the window at the land ahead that used to belong to her family. She picks up one of the chess-like pieces on the table and looks at Tyrion, who has followed her up. She says one line: "Shall we begin?" End of Episode" Thank you, u/whitewalker2! ("Team Dany" has been filming in Bilbao; a widely believed set for Dragonstone.)
http://watchersonthewall.com/daener...s-gaztelugatxe/

Episode 2 / Mark Mylod
Jon receives a raven from Dany, she's summoning the lords of Westeros. Jon and Davos decide to go because they need the dragonglass from Dragonstone.
Jon leaves Sansa in charge of Winterfell.
Jon leaves Ghost at Winterfell, where he stays all season.

Episode 3 / Mark Mylod
Jon and Davos arrive at Dragonstone. Tyrion meets them on the beach, and the Dothraki take their ship. (Footage and pictures show filming of likely this scene.)
http://watchersonthewall.com/filming-kicks-off-zumaia/
Tyrion brings them to meet Dany, encountering Missandei and Grey Worm on the way. The "throne room" contains a number of Dothraki. (ALL have been spotted filming in Bilbao- widely believed to be the set of Dragonstone.)
http://watchersonthewall.com/video-...n-gaztelugatxe/
http://watchersonthewall.com/first-...nes-characters/
http://watchersonthewall.com/exclus...ason-7-filming/
http://watchersonthewall.com/jon-sn...jor-characters/
Dany and Jon meet. Dany demands he bend the knee, which he refuses. Evidently, he discusses the WWs, but she doesn't believe him. Tyrion insists that Jon isn't crazy.
http://watchersonthewall.com/video-...n-gaztelugatxe/
http://watchersonthewall.com/first-...nes-characters/
Davos tries to mention Jon's resurrection, but Jon dismisses it.
Dany respects Jon immediately, Jon to Dany maybe not as much?
Bran arrives at Winterfell. Meera returns home. (Bran has been spotted on set with other "Team Starks")

Episode 4 / Matt Shakman
Arya arrives at Winterfell. (Arya has been spotted on set with other "Team Starks")
http://watchersonthewall.com/first-...rones-season-7/

Episode 5 / Matt Shakman
Sam leaves Oldtown for Winterfell with Gilly and baby Sam.
http://watchersonthewall.com/even-p...-wraps-caceres/
Jorah reunites with Dany at Dragonstone.
Jon receives a raven telling him that Bran and Arya are at Winterfell.
Jamie, Bronn, Tyrion and Davos have a secret meeting at some point where Tyrion tries to persuade them to surrender to Dany, which Jamie ignores. Unclear if this happens before or after Dany ambushes the Lannister army. (Footage has been captured of Peter Dinklage and Liam Cunningham filming together, appearing to be preparing a boat to leave the beach. This might be them preparing to leave for the meeting. Another boat-beach scene has been captured filming, again including Tyrion and Davos, but also Gendry!)
http://winteriscoming.net/2016/10/1...-new-alliances/
Gendry's in Kings Landing making weapons, and he is found by Davos.(Tyrion, Davos and Gendry have been filming together on a beach in Bilbao.)

Episode 6 / Alan Taylor
The party arrives at Eastwatch-by-the-Sea by boat (though it's likely they leave Dragonstone during episode 5). Tormund is there, with The Hound, Beric and Thoros in the dungeon. Davos stays behind while Jon takes The Hound, Beric, Thoros, Tormund, Jorah and Gendry wight hunting.(Dany and Tyrion say farewell to Jorah, Jon, Davos and Gendry as they load onto a boat)
http://watchersonthewall.com/doomed...quest-spoilers/
http://watchersonthewall.com/game-t...eland-season-7/
The team is attacked by the Night King's army, including a wight polar bear. The bear kills Thoros (apparently a slow death). (Jon, Gendry, Thoros, Sandor, Tormund, Jorah and Benjen have been spotted in locations confirmed for scenes beyond the wall.)
http://watchersonthewall.com/iain-g...-seven-filming/
http://watchersonthewall.com/game-t...ason-7-filming/
http://watchersonthewall.com/two-ga...celand-filming/
http://watchersonthewall.com/game-t...eason-7-return/
http://watchersonthewall.com/divers...rthern-ireland/
They are surrounded on an island on a frozen lake and are nearly overcome when Dany and her dragons show up. She flies most of the team back to Eastwatch, but Jon is left behind. (Set photos have been taken where it looks like they're preparing to film a scene on an island within an icy lake.)
http://watchersonthewall.com/game-t...eason-7-return/
http://watchersonthewall.com/exclus...lf-hill-quarry/
Jon is almost killed, but Coldhands/Benjen arrives and sends Jon off with his horse while continuing to fight the horde. Jon watches Benjen swarmed by undead as he rides, half dead, to safety.
Viserion is killed and raised as the Night King's mount.
Jon offers to lay down his title as KITN if Dany and her forces will help against the WWs. This scene is private.

Episode 7 / Jeremy Podeswa
Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, which Arya carries out.
Meeting at the dragonpit with basically everyone. They demonstrate the reality of the white walkers and it terrifies Cersei (apparently the Mountain[or the Hound] chops up the wight and it keeps moving, Jon shows them the only way to kill it is with dragonglass or fire). She tells them she will send forces to help defeat the undead, but admits to Jamie she was lying. She wants the undead to clear out as many of her enemies as possible. Disgusted, Jamie begins to ride North. Likely happens episode 7. (Cersei, Tyrion, Dany, Jon, Jorah, Varys, Messandei, Qyburn and The Mountain all filmed together at Italica! WotW has confirmed the scene involves bringing a wight into the Dragonpit as proof of the White Walkers.)
http://watchersonthewall.com/game-t...alica-spoilers/
http://watchersonthewall.com/game-t...cation-details/
Tyrion takes a moment to talk to Cersei alone after the Dragonpit parlay.
Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood. The general consensus is that she miscarries.
Sam and Bran figure out Jon's heritage. He is apparently a legitimised Targaryen named "Aegon".
Jon and Dany have sex for the first time on a boat headed North.
The Wall falls at the end of the episode. The Night King attacks the Wall with the reanimated Viserion. He now breathes blue flame.

Uncertain chronologically:
Cersei believes she is pregnant again with Jamie's child. She has Qyburn examine her. Cersei does not hesitate in telling Jamie. Likely happens within the first couple episodes. (I kind of hope she just has a tumour or something)
Arya uses Walder Frey's face to hold a banquet and poison his sons. Makes sure the women are dismissed, first. Will happen in the first couple episodes.
Dorne and High Garden get trashed within the first couple episodes by the Lannisters.
Euron kills 2 of the Sand Snakes, imprisons Ellaria and makes her watch as Tyene dies a slow death from poison. (Euron kills at least one of the Sandsnakes.)
http://watchersonthewall.com/euron-...ilming-caceres/
http://watchersonthewall.com/latest...spoiler-report/
Euron's fleet destroys Yara's and he takes her prisoner. Theon abandons her, jumps overboard and is rescued by some Iron Born. (Euron captures one of the Greyjoy siblings.)
http://watchersonthewall.com/latest...spoiler-report/
Dany torches some Westerosi lords (including Sam's father and brother).
Tyrion persuades Dany that most of the people who would die in a direct dragon attack on Kings Landing would be innocent.
Jorah and Sam meet in Oldtown and find a way to cure his Greyscale.
Tyrion spends most of the season advising Dany.
Tyrion plans an attack on Casterly Rock involving a secret sewer entrance he used to use to sneak whores into the castle.
Arya encounters Nymeria on her way to Winterfell. Must happen within episodes 1-3, maybe early episode 4.
Tyrion has at least one scene trying to convince Jon that Dany is the best choice for Westeros. Unclear if this is before or after the scene where Jon actually meets her. Likely episode 3, possibly episode 4.
Jon and Theon meet, Jon telling Theon that if it wasn't for what he did for Sansa, he'd be dead. Likely happens episode 3, but could happen episode 4. (Jon and Theon will meet at Dragonstone.)
http://watchersonthewall.com/zumaia-day-2/
http://watchersonthewall.com/doloro...ilers-season-7/
Jamie travels to Highgarden and Olenna drinks poison. The claim is this happens when the Lannister armies sack High Garden. She admits to having killed Joffrey, and Jamie allows her to drink the poison. Jamie returns to King's Landing in time for the dragonpit meeting.
The Dothraki and Dany attack the Lannister army on their way back from the Reach. Jamie and Bron are both there. Despite the Lannister army having a giant anti-dragon spear gun designed by Qyburn, they are defeated. Bron saves Jamie from a dragon, and the two manage to escape. Likely episode 4 or 5. Jon remains at Dragonstone during this battle, as he is not aligned with her yet. (Might be the "ambush" scene we've heard about that includes a Lannister. Castings have required a large number of horses and extras who seem to fit the description of Dothraki.)
http://watchersonthewall.com/old-to...-returns-spain/
http://watchersonthewall.com/new-ar...gether-belfast/
http://watchersonthewall.com/lannis...rones-sequence/
http://watchersonthewall.com/southe...filming-report/
http://watchersonthewall.com/new-re...poilers-galore/
http://watchersonthewall.com/game-t...ngs-fresh-news/
Jon isn't afraid of Drogon and pets him on Dany's return from the battle, which Drogon allows. This surprises Dany. Likely episode 4 or 5.
After Dany's attack on the Lannisters, Jon realises that what he needs to do is provide proof of the Undead Army. Likely episode 4 or 5.
Jorah doesn't care for Jon initially, but they warm up to each other pretty quickly. Includes a scene where Jon offers Longclaw back to Jorah, who refuses it.
Sam, Gilly and baby Sam leave Oldtown in episode 5 for Winterfell, but no claims that they actually make it there. Though he DID say "Sam and Bran figure out Jon's heritage" and that Gilly figures out Rhaegar's marriage status. Does this mean that Sam and Bran TOGETHER figure it out when Sam and Gilly reach Winterfell? Unclear.
Arya and Brienne spar, but Brienne is in attendance at the dragonpit scene. So either Brienne separates from the main group and returns to Winterfell (VERY quickly) AFTER the dragonpit meeting, or she doesn't join Jon and Davos initially to Dragonstone. She likely meets up with them at some point after they've left the Wall with the Wight. So the sparing likely happens in episode 4 or 5, and Brienne leaves Winterfell later.
There will be a flashback scene to Rhaegar and Lyanna's wedding.
Littlefinger tries to play Arya and Sansa against each other, using the letter Sansa wrote to Robb (at the behest of Cersei and Littlefinger) to swear fealty to Joffrey. Sansa figures out she's being played with Bran's help.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Gorn Myson posted:

Instead we have to put up with poo poo like;
"Hi, Iron Bank here. You owe us money and we won't give you any more until you pay up even though you clearly have no means to do so"
"The Lannisters always pay their debts"
"Fairplay then, I see no issue here. Have some more cash"

She asked him for 14 days (a fortnight), and swore she would pay her debts by then. Then she sacked Highgarden, and in the trailer for the next episode we see her giving the iron bank Tyrell gold. Do any of you actually watch the show or are you just making up random complaints in your furious minds?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

TheRat posted:

She asked him for 14 days (a fortnight), and swore she would pay her debts by then. Then she sacked Highgarden, and in the trailer for the next episode we see her giving the iron bank Tyrell gold. Do any of you actually watch the show or are you just making up random complaints in your furious minds?

I think the thread is overreacting, a bit, to how much everybody in the real world seems to love this. I actually watch my tits and dragons with friends* by way of my bestie, and I even asked him before we headed over whether our group actually liked this show or if we were hatewatching, before I offended anybody.

*they have taken to singing the stupid Peter Dinklage song over the main theme and I let them know that tits and dragons had similar syllable structure and cadence. They...seemed to have fun with this.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Shouldn't those breastplates be covered in leather so our mans don't get cold?

I get this was supposed to show how she's picked up stuff and is now a skilled leader but the dudes are gonna be wearing a nice quilted gambeson under them and furs over them, it'll be fine.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
How long until Jon and Daenarys keep the family tradition and hookup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Rojo_Sombrero posted:

How long until Jon and Daenarys keep the family tradition and hookup?

Calling it: Jon opens up about his near death experience when his shirt comes off and she traces her hands over his gnarly torso scars.

• Locked thread