Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's a myspace angle lol

the light stuff also sounds like its designed very specifically to not show off the underlying structural mechanics of what passes for his hair and to not accentuate his weird orange face or the pale rings around his eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

gender illusionist posted:

USA has a poo poo useless idiot president and its mostly down to your own stupidity lol

nah but good try

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I honestly have no idea what he's trying to say here. Does he want to make healthcare laws worse for insurance companies and Congress or something?
Guessing: People are being hurt by the rising costs of insurance premiums (in his mind, "Obamacare"), so we should make it "hurt" for the insurance companies by making them eat some of the cost. This is fine in principle, but the ACA already tried to limit insurance company profits by demanding that 80% of premiums collected must be used to pay for consumers medical bills (meaning only 20% can go to profit), and there's complexities in making it "hurt" for insurance companies that risk causing their stocks to plummet and the very real possibility of a larger economic collapse if one or more go under.

The most significant problem with medical costs in America is the twisted relationship between providers and insurance that causes both to keep charging more/reimbursing less that can't be easily settled just by "hurting" one side or the other.

Also he thinks Congress is exempt from the rules of the ACA, which was a myth that floated around for a while and used to criticize it, but the final bill did not have such an exception. Strangely, the GOP healthcare bills have all included exemptions for Congress.

Knight fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jul 31, 2017

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

XMNN posted:

the light stuff also sounds like its designed very specifically to not show off the underlying structural mechanics of what passes for his hair and to not accentuate his weird orange face or the pale rings around his eyes

trump's hair is fabulous don't talk poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTCnmPi2HMA

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pretty solid argument for legalizing all the heroin

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

I honestly have no idea what he's trying to say here. Does he want to make healthcare laws worse for insurance companies and Congress or something?

he is threatening the insurance companies and members of congress, insurance by cutting the subsidies meant to make insurance more affordable in poor areas, and congress by cutting the employer contribution so they'll have to pay more for their insurance

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

sebmojo posted:

These are the instructions for Donal of Trump's appearance in Wall St 2:

quote:
“The preferred camera angle is Mr. Trump sitting front face to camera slightly favoring his right side, while avoiding left hair part and back and sides of hair and head. Camera eye level or above. If any angle shots need to be taken, please only use Mr. Trump’s 3/4 right side angle shot, while still avoiding the back and sides of hair/head. Lighting, warm golden lighting (no red tones please). Can you please include an eye light (if shooting in high definition, eye light needs to be even more powerful). Also, we had more success with being front lit and avoiding strong lighting behind top of hair/head). The result is golden blond hair, warm golden (even tone) tan skin and a more defined jaw-line. A great reference for Mr. Trump’s look is always the boardroom scenes in Celebrity Apprentice. Can you please provide a monitor for Mr. Trump to see the shot before he starts.”

Furthermore, the New York Daily News reported that those involved with Trump’s barbershop scene had to sign a contract stating that they would not touch his cotton candy hair.

“They made everyone sign this contract that you couldn’t touch his hair,” an insider told the Daily News. “The two hairdressers and the production team had to sign this contract.”

Oh my loving god hahahahah

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
also the constant threat to stop paying the insurance company subsidies is a big part of why they're pulling out of poor marketplaces. When his spokespeople go out and cite areas where there are no insurance providers available, they are citing areas Trump himself created, he's basically shouting about obamacare dying while he purposefully strangles it to death

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

gently caress I wish I could find it but I'm sure I read a similar rider to the Wall Street one for Trump from when he did his Wrestlemania appearance.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Dial-a-Dog posted:

also the constant threat to stop paying the insurance company subsidies is a big part of why they're pulling out of poor marketplaces. When his spokespeople go out and cite areas where there are no insurance providers available, they are citing areas Trump himself created, he's basically shouting about obamacare dying while he purposefully strangles it to death

Places hosed: Alaska, rural America.
Venn diagram with regional map of Trump supporters and you get 1 circle.

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

There's my :hmbol: for today. Thanks!

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
reminder that this is his official WH portrait and also that he thinks he looks cool and tough and not idiotic in it

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

I'd like to see Trump drawn as a rooster with that massive wattle.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

paul_soccer10 posted:

reminder that this is his official WH portrait and also that he thinks he looks cool and tough and not idiotic in it

He looks like he may be in the process of discharging his bowels.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

paul_soccer10 posted:

He's thinking real hard about getting America beefy bitch

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lollin at this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44BJqoUqJYE

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Fabulousity posted:

He looks like he may be in the process of discharging his bowels.

But he's not tweeting?

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

I keep on expecting to hear the words, "Repeal and REPLACE!" before a haymaker

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Insurance companies getting paid too much, congress paying too little. Checks out actually.

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka

Haha what?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
Trump's complete understanding of heath care:

ObamaCare bad
Premiums are too high, should be closer to term life insurance for babies
The very fundamental idea of insurance where the healthy pay for the sick is bad

There is nothing more there, Trump is an idiot.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Clearly fake

Like Donald J Trump would play any boardgame other than TRUMP: THE GAME.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Please tell me this is real

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Three Olives posted:

The very fundamental idea of insurance where the healthy pay for the sick is bad.

This one was a fox and friends dork. Which I guess means it filtered into his brain to become his opinion anyway so nevermind.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lolling page 1500 something

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

paul_soccer10 posted:

There was some issue with the color balance giving him a weird orange hue so I fixed it

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
If we can find this dude's phylactery, we can probably solve this whole issue

My guess is that it's hidden in some Bronx wig shop

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

runupon cracker posted:

Please tell me this is real

It's real. I was the awp pwner

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
hahaha now Rasumessen has Trumps approval rating at 39%. That's his most favorable polls. He's dipped 11 points in 6 weeks lmao

"NO CHAOS"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Tumble posted:

hahaha now Rasumessen has Trumps approval rating at 39%. That's his most favorable polls. He's dipped 11 points in 6 weeks lmao

"NO CHAOS"

That means like 32% in non-wrong polls

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Remember back when this thread and your idiot president was funny?

:lol:

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:

I honestly have no idea what he's trying to say here.

Something along the lines of "[unintelligible]"

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Tumble posted:

"NO CHAOS"

I know of a fox who disagrees.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/KidRock/status/891770708350644224

Here is how right wing website spoke about it

quote:

We still don’t know if Kid Rock is running for Senate in Michigan or not, but he’s doing all the right things to reach out to voters. Like this greeting to his fans over on Twitter. When will we see him campaign with President Trump? And notice the male-to-female ratio on the plane? That means Mr. Rock is the GOP candidate best positioned to take on Dems and their phony #WarOnWomen nonsense.

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Jul 31, 2017

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Kid Rock is a little old to be flipping off the camera. That's passe at 17.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Relevant Tangent posted:

nah but good try

yup, it is true and certainly lol-worthy!
:hmbol:

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Blow posted:

Remember back when this thread and your idiot president was funny?

:lol:

2 pages ago?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

ElGroucho posted:

That means like 32% in non-wrong polls

That Boy Scout speech djd a number on trump lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I'm feeling pretty lol-starved today. Want validation!