Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
this is shaping up to be one hell of a monday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

la is getting the 2028 olympics

i know the ioc is scum and all but it worked out in 1984

but understandably nobody i'm seeing is looking past the ioc being scum

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

lmao The Mooch left his family for Trump hahahahahahahha

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Mooch loving owns.

I hope he blows his brains out by Thursday.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
The Mooch is loose

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Looking forward to Trump firing Sessions and appoint Giuliani then firing him halfway through his first press conference and Giuliani being made aware of it when a reporter at the press conference notifies him that he was just fired on Twitter.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Lol mooch

The brightest candles...

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Apparently this is due to his claim that he works directly for the president, and the new chief of staff was like "no, you don't." And trump looooves him his generals, so having a general for a chief of staff seems to mean sorry mooch you're out.

This is symptomatic of Trump's remarkable ability to set all of his staff at each others' throats, of course. Seems like it's working out great!

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Also, the Mooch came in and ran Preibus out of the building which got Kelly hired as chief of staff, who turned around and fired the Mooch.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

btw his new chief of staff called comey to express his anger after trump fired him so lol he's not going to last

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/892095525016567808

Huh

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/892095835298824192

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Hahahaha

https://twitter.com/AltHomelandSec/status/892056008016576512

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

yeah trump and fam are really clean-mouthed, they never say vulgar things and are very shocked by such language

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Leperflesh posted:

Apparently this is due to his claim that he works directly for the president, and the new chief of staff was like "no, you don't." And trump looooves him his generals, so having a general for a chief of staff seems to mean sorry mooch you're out.

This is symptomatic of Trump's remarkable ability to set all of his staff at each others' throats, of course. Seems like it's working out great!

We're actually gonna get a Praetorian Guard rebellion, aren't we? At least we lasted longer than the Romans.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

This feels like so long ago now.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/scribejones/status/892093095189159937

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I want to thank the Mooch. The The New Yorker article he created with his phone call to the reporter is one of the craziest things I've read, and the last 10 days have been very interesting

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Welcome Mooch to the #Resistance.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
literally this morning the NYT headline was "hopes for a stabler WH after dramatic last week"

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

literally this morning the NYT headline was "hopes for a stabler WH after dramatic last week"

If this was a tv show it would be critically lambasted for all the hysterics.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm gonna miss him somebody send him a fruit basket

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol at this life

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol didn't show up for the birth of his child to hang out with Trump, wife leaves him, then Trump fires him.

How come these morons can't seem to realize Trump will destroy your life and toss you aside for the next juicy victim.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Jesus. Hire by Trump, divorced by wife and fired within a week. Impressive.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

weird Asian candy posted:

Did anyone check out UFC 214 this weekend? Jones/Cormier any good?

The undercard was good, Lawler-Cerrone owned, the Cyborg and Woodley fights were travesties and insanely boring, and Jones-Cormier was a real good fight with a brutal finish

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Neil Armbong posted:

Did not witness his child's birth, however.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

if we survive this its gonna make a hell of a history book chapter some day

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Neil Armbong posted:

Gets the New Yorker to talk about dudes sucking their own dicks.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Its Rinaldo posted:

Lol didn't show up for the birth of his child to hang out with Trump, wife leaves him, then Trump fires him.

How come these morons can't seem to realize Trump will destroy your life and toss you aside for the next juicy victim.

Hey look how many wives of Henry VIII were like "surely he won't cut off MY head"

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Jota posted:

The undercard was good, Lawler-Cerrone owned, the Cyborg and Woodley fights were travesties and insanely boring, and Jones-Cormier was a real good fight with a brutal finish

Worth checking out after the fact then? At least Lawler/Cerrone and Jones/Cormier? Thanks!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I mean, that guy had to go in order for this to have any small hope of happening.

I'm actually kinda disappointed, I wanted to see him try to survive Kelly for a while.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

if we survive this its gonna make a hell of a history book chapter some day

Just a chapter?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Neil Armbong posted:

This administration is beyond explanation.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Silly Burrito posted:

This administration is beyond explanation.
It's literally a kindergarten

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Just the fact the executive branch is functioning at all is a testament to the bureaucratic power of the institution

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

thursday trump starts golfing nonstop for more than half of august

lmao if he's forced back before them

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Now animated!

https://twitter.com/mtsw/status/892091870855270400

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/892093342707834880

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Oh man I just realized the mooch has been set free onto the talk show circuit now

buckle up

• Locked thread