Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dahimzl0bz8

This weekend my rear end is going out to the middle of some shitsville ohio for the MONACO OF KARTING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jLP8rI98DQ

im gonna be crewing for a friend of mine doin some yamaha 125

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXgI9lkDz7o

go slow, and JO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o3oJl18fqE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

wicka posted:

It's like 60-70% racism

Would you estimate that it is 69% racism

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Would you estimate that it is 69% racism

No, that is the only percentage of racism it is definitely not

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Feels Villeneuve posted:

White Power Whiting.

Charlie Whiting is that racist rural American cop that keeps pulling over the black guy in the Mercedes.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

I need to know if it's racist to make fun of Hamilton because he's the favorite driver of your sister-in-law whose been in a years-long blood-feud with your wife? And also because he makes it so loving easy. He's the perfect heel and I hope he's in F1 for a long time.

Hell I'd instantly like him more if he'd drop that transparently-insincere "oh I just love all the fans, wow, you guys are amazing! im doin this for you--the fans here are so great, wow" act and just be "the villain". It'd help his future rap career as well.

AgentJotun
Nov 1, 2007
Is it ok to dislike Kim Jong Un (who is almost as bad as Lewis), or is that considered racist?

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

wuffles posted:

I need to know if it's racist to make fun of Hamilton because he's the favorite driver of your sister-in-law whose been in a years-long blood-feud with your wife? And also because he makes it so loving easy. He's the perfect heel and I hope he's in F1 for a long time.

Hell I'd instantly like him more if he'd drop that transparently-insincere "oh I just love all the fans, wow, you guys are amazing! im doin this for you--the fans here are so great, wow" act and just be "the villain". It'd help his future rap career as well.

Your sister-in-law is right about Lewis and probably also about the blood feud. #blessed #megajet

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't have an strong opinion of Lewis Hamilton, or any drivers really. It's more about the cars and teams for me. Unless the drivers are Italian, because then I want them to win.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Don't make me close the thread.

That said, a little birdy told me that Ohsh drives a bin cart.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

iospace posted:

A little birdy

Thats not my name

Lord Crapulus
Feb 12, 2003

About as successful at Le Mans as Toyota
I assumed ohsh's av was an realistic representation of him and his cart tbqh

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

pik_d posted:

Your sister-in-law is right about Lewis and probably also about the blood feud. #blessed #megajet

yeah, nah

but I did mean to thank whichever goon gave us the heads up on those Lewis emojis. They are the only ones I use in messages to my wife now and it's :discourse:

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Notice Our Seb at the end speaking half a page of text in perfect fluent Italian. Just like Our Rossie, what a guy.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIOWjSQoC2M

Of course they were crg drivers.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Finally had time to watch the race. Nando in p6! Ferrari didn't gently caress it up.

gently caress max verstapen

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I have a :tinfoil: conspiracy about CRG. I think in general they make mediocre karts but have a good driver development program that is able to push their karts at a club level.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Youd figure theyd be going to mclaren then

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

Youd figure theyd be going to mclaren then

Rosberg was rumored to be going to Mclaren in 2008 :tinfoil:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

iospace posted:

Don't make me close the thread.

That said, a little birdy told me that Ohsh drives a bin cart.

Nobody out-bin's 1500quid.

They call my kart the Soviet Tank at the track.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Soviet Tanks were reliable, if crude. Also extremely fast.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
1500s soviet tank was from lend-lease.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Human Grand Prix posted:

Soviet Tanks were reliable, if crude. Also extremely fast.

As per wikipedia

quote:

The Fiat 124-based vehicles (Lada Riva) featured outdated technology, poor fuel economy and tank-like handling, but gained popularity thanks to its ruggedness, spacious interior, massive boot, and price.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

1500s soviet tank was from lend-lease.

lmbo

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Soviet Tank is a serious compliment, Soviet Anything Else is an insult. T34 was the best tank of the war, bros.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
How many welds and frame straightening you got btw, im in 2 seat struts and my poo poo got balled up at the race i posted at the top of the page last year before i bought it.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

How many welds and frame straightening you got btw, im in 2 seat struts and my poo poo got balled up at the race i posted at the top of the page last year before i bought it.

Never had to frame straighten, I think I'm at something like 5 welds after two and a half years. Will be atleast 6 by the end of the year.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Soviet Tank is a serious compliment, Soviet Anything Else is an insult. T34 was the best tank of the war, bros.

A million wehraboos on the world of tank forums just started hyperventilating.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

1500quidporsche posted:

Never had to frame straighten, I think I'm at something like 5 welds after two and a half years. Will be atleast 6 by the end of the year.

Yeah but yours is much older, therefore, i am the binnest.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

OhsH posted:

Yeah but yours is much older, therefore, i am the binnest.

At least both of us can relish in the fact that neither one of us was the guy who bought a second hand tonykart because he was tired of having to get his old kart welded up once a year.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
3 grand for an already broken tonykart??? No ty ill stick with my sub 1k birels

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

If you can get a sub $1k Birel that I can bolt my Rotax onto out there that'd legitimately be worth the drive for me.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Usd sub 1k, if you want i got a couple facebook groups for you to keep an eye on.

I have heard birels are bad for rotax tho.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I deleted Facebook like five years ago but I've seriously been considering making one again just for karting.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Pm me when you do and ill get you the hot us market karts.

OhsH fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Aug 1, 2017

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
I def cant promise youll have a hotte kart day one, but there are decent deals out there and people put new deals up pretty regularly.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Ya I'm a pretty patient fellow, I'm in no rush unless a really good deal pops up.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Alright, just lemme know and i can pm some links, p sure theyre open groups or atleast standards are low.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Can we separate the kart chat into another thread?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
No because it would be a thread of 2 people and would die almost imme........ ohhhhh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Somebody has to keep this thread on track during the summer break, and god knows theres no racing to talk about in f1 anyways soooo...

• Locked thread