Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

chuds, taynes, and mo-o-o-o-ods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

quote:

Trump, they say, is increasingly acting as his own lawyer, strategist and publicist, often disregarding the recommendations of the professionals he has hired.

“He refuses to sit still,” the presidential adviser said. “He doesn’t think he’s in any legal jeopardy, so he really views this as a political problem he is going to solve by himself.”

quote:

“The thing that really strikes me about this is the stupidity of involving the president,” Zeidenberg said. “They are still treating this like a family-run business and they have a PR problem. . . . What they don’t seem to understand is this is a criminal investigation involving all of them.”

quote:

In a forward cabin, Trump was busy working on his son’s statement...In the early afternoon, Eastern time, Trump Jr.’s team put out the statement to the Times. It was four sentences long.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

:3:

I wanna eat salmon with Murkoswki

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

he forgot how to blink, wow hes sundowning hard at this point

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I read this and felt nothing. :smith:

yeah same. this poo poo isn't news

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Baller Ina posted:

he forgot how to blink, wow hes sundowning hard at this point

trump is an ad for pediasure

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Man I want to go fishing in Alaska

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

trump is an ad for euthanasia

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Lastgirl posted:

lots of confetti, cocaine and ketamine

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

white america is going thru wot black america went through 30 years ago tbh

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Watching that story unfold in real time as nyt would put out a story, they'd put out a statement, nyt would expand story completely demolishing statement was amazing

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

that's even better than calling people who don't believe in the flat earth "spherecucks"

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Man Musk posted:

tons of black people are dying rn of fentanyl in their heroin

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

TMMadman posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jeff Lord just brought up the Reagan Comm Director and the guy next to him just went 'HE WAS A NAZI!' and Lord tried to defend it as 'He was 10 years old'

i love how the only trump defenders cable can get are the ones that own themselves non-stop

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Zas posted:

that's gonna be white america in 30 yrs proz

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I read this and felt nothing. :smith:

Night Crew:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPlRye53lRY

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Man Musk posted:

CIA did it?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

JosefStalinator posted:

whats weird is that each part of europe had its own unique way of torturing roma and discriminating against them

they all did the usual pogroms and hate stuff, but like, under ceaucescu the romanians would grab the Roma and bring them into the village square, strip them, and then wash them to show how communism could even get the "vermin gypsies" clean

in other places they would steal their kids like the US did to native americans and "save them" by raising them in the dominant culture's language

also the EU basically pretends that Roma aren't covered by the schengen free travel agreement and its super terrible

a friendly reminder that one of the main reasons that gypsies have been vilified in europe, is simply because they had much better personal hygiene than other europeans. When the black plague rolled around several hundred years ago, way fewer of the gypsies were getting sick, because they fuckin washed themselves and their clothes regularly, and even did their laundry and pissing and making GBS threads downriver of where they got their drinking water, instead of making GBS threads and pissing in the communal well like everyone else lmbo. So all the filthy poo poo-eating euros, in their filthy poo poo rags, were like "dang those gypsies must be alive and healthy because they're in league with the devil and they must also be spreading the plague to all of us! They are so filthy and evil!!!" *shits out the window, onto a busy street, wipes hands on shirt*.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

DryGoods posted:

In a forward cabin, Trump was busy working on his son’s statement...In the early afternoon, Eastern time, Trump Jr.’s team put out the statement to the Times. It was four sentences long.

ahahahahaha

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Citizen Tayne posted:

not much detail there, that story is repeating itself tens of thousands of times across the US.

good. death to rurals! lol!

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008

I'd dare say that plan is ill-conceived

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

TMMadman posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jeff Lord just brought up the Reagan Comm Director and the guy next to him just went 'HE WAS A NAZI!' and Lord tried to defend it as 'He was 10 years old'

Who is this guy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Lord

Oh, I know I'm in for a doozy when they list under "Controveries" seven individual incidents.

Wikipedia posted:

Lord responded that the KKK many decades earlier had supported Democrats and that the KKK was therefore left wing. ... In June 2015, Lord wrote an open letter to Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the head of the U.S. Democratic Party, asking her to apologize for her party's role in Indian removal ... Lord maintained, as he had on an earlier CNN program, that President Donald Trump was the "Martin Luther King" of health care, explicitly comparing and equating Trump tactics to King tactics.

It's weird how the President this guy has a hard-on for has a hard-on for the president responsible for Indian removal and gave a speech of support at his plantation, and Democrats have campaigned for his removal from modern currency. It's weird how a Democratic Party president was responsible for Japanese-American internment, but a majority of Democrats voted for a reparations bill in 1988 which the majority of Republicans voted against. I wonder where all the bigots went. Maybe they went on CNN to get controversial airtime and pretend they didn't go anywhere. CNN just loves those hate clicks and hate views so much that let their anchors stand up and look heroic against bigotry that they invite those bigots back repeatedly. Individually, those seven incidents make him look like another Trump politico, but then when I connect those dots, they look like a swastika.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Zas posted:

do you mean canadians

because they're having a huge problem about it there too

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Rah! posted:

a friendly reminder that one of the main reasons that gypsies have been vilified in europe, is simply because they had much better personal hygiene than other europeans. When the black plague rolled around several hundred years ago, way fewer of the gypsies were getting sick, because they fuckin washed themselves and their clothes regularly, and even did their laundry and pissing and making GBS threads downriver of where they got their drinking water, instead of making GBS threads and pissing in the communal well like everyone else lmbo. So all the filthy poo poo-eating euros, in their filthy poo poo rags, were like "dang those gypsies must be alive and healthy because they're in league with the devil and they must also be spreading the plague to all of us! They are so filthy and evil!!!" *shits out the window, onto a busy street, wipes hands on shirt*.

wait wait wait is this seriously the reason? i've never had the patience to find the core of the hate for roma peoples since europeans are so loving weird about it.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

She's not getting re-elected

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN12ru3fpw0

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Bert Roberge posted:

Has Mike Pence had a lot of botox or plastic surgery? His facial expression almost never changes.

Don't you besmirch mother's favorite boy

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

ya also bretton woods

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

yeah that dude mostly sounds like he wants to gently caress farm animals

who among us

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Man Musk posted:

that's gonna be white america in 30 yrs proz

tons of white people are too. its no joke it really is a big deal

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

hahahahah get hosed mcconnell

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:
Sessions: "Mr. President, please, just must blink!"

Ivanka: "Daddy, you have to!"

Trump: *pouting* nuh-uh. *eyes bloodshot* don't wanna."

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

That Works posted:

She's not getting re-elected

her next election is in 2022 so she's got some time to get the ice chuds back on her side

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Shab posted:

Don't you besmirch mother's favorite boy

But what does he call his mother?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

misdirectomy posted:

I'd dare say that plan is ill-conceived

*covertly jacks off into river*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Zas posted:

tons of white people are too. its no joke it really is a big deal

i cant believe there's so much back pain in america

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Baller Ina posted:

Sessions: "Mr. President, please, just must blink!"

Ivanka: "Daddy, you have to!"

Trump: *pouting* nuh-uh. *eyes bloodshot* don't wanna."

*folds up bill like a paper airplane*

"here comes tha airplane!"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://twitter.com/OlifeYO1/status/891673884482732032

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hahaha incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

murkowski in her zen garden, finding peace with the universe through mitch mcconnell's tears

• Locked thread