Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

HGH posted:

WAIT A drat SECOND
You're telling me that awesome short I saw a year or so ago was actually a trailer to a cancelled movie? And they scrapped that for the loving Emoji movie?
...why

Because Sony figured they could make a quick buck by making a cheap Wreck-It-Ralph rip-off that's basically just a series of ads for smartphone apps, hoping enough people watch it out of morbid curiosity.

Hence why I said not to pay money for this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Yeah even watching this ironically rubs me the wrong way now.
Don't watch it, don't pirate it, don't seed it. Don't even acknowledge its existence.

RareAcumen posted:

oh poo poo, guys

OneDeadman posted:

Rip Woolie if this does happen

(It's a photoshop)

HGH fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jul 29, 2017

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

What do you guys think is the best podcast of 2016-17 thus far? I've listened to all of them as they've come out, and I can't seem to find a consensus.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

quit trying to mine my data like you're some kind of google bot

AShamefulDisplay
Jun 30, 2013
Catching up in L A Noir and the moment that pat realized they were encouraging woolie to commit arson in an office without a sprinkler system had me dying.

https://youtu.be/MmJYCFggfZ8
About 23:15

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Futaba Anzu posted:

quit trying to mine my data like you're some kind of google bot

Grouchio being the shittiest Google Bot would make his absolute inability to form his own opinions make a lot more sense.

AShamefulDisplay posted:

Catching up in L A Noir and the moment that pat realized they were encouraging woolie to commit arson in an office without a sprinkler system had me dying.

https://youtu.be/MmJYCFggfZ8
About 23:15

LA Noir is some prime best friends as well as the best case study of never ever giving Woolie power.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
this is a top tier scrublords

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Woolie's "love is just chemicals"
is back

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oRyiQOCODM

Hahahahaha.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Who was Austin?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Grouchio posted:

Who was Austin?

If only a channel existed that could answer this question

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Grouchio posted:

Who was Austin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzB2N9xnJk

Scratch-O
Apr 27, 2009

My goodness!
Why are yall tripping all over yourselves trying to own Grouchio every time he posts here? Just answer the loving question. Jesus.

Squidtentacle
Jul 25, 2016

Grouchio posted:

What do you guys think is the best podcast of 2016-17 thus far? I've listened to all of them as they've come out, and I can't seem to find a consensus.

Honestly it's hard to say, but I've always felt the Christmascasts are strong ones. I have a hard time remembering them in particular unless it's "the one from last week" or "the week before that" because I listen to them at work while I'm dealing with a bunch of other stuff.

As far as titles, though, "Pat Hates When People Shoot Him" is an amazing payoff to a long-standing gag.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Paige is fighting the anor londo archers on her stream.

Two deaths so far.

Edit: this has been hilarious

https://clips.twitch.tv/MushyExpensiveZucchiniDatSheffy

MagusDraco fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Jul 30, 2017

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The funniest was that Paige was so angry that she got angry at a chat member for saying 0 days since mistake

that chat member was her robot admin

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Tae posted:

The funniest was that Paige was so angry that she got angry at a chat member for saying 0 days since mistake

that chat member was her robot admin

It was the hooker clock getting reset, not a mistake counter. Still, it was funny. Most of that stream was hilarious.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
She didn't make it, either, so we could have a whole nother stream of that!

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5s9GJBhOz8

Sad fact, the website actively lost them money for years

Wordnumber
Jan 13, 2015
So in Walking Dead does The New Frontier stealing a dying baby they don't want ever get any more clarification that makes any sense or is it just the cheapest drama grab ever?

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
New Friendcast featuring Better Woolie and LittleVMills

https://youtu.be/iO7XLscJIko it's a very short Friendcast too, only 2 hours

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
On phone but The Absolute Mattman opened a youtube for a Bible Black LP.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

On phone but The Absolute Mattman opened a youtube for a Bible Black LP.

it begins

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's just matt? Bummer. I like it when there's back and forth, solo LPs aren't really my jam.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Nobody was brave enough to go on that adventure with him.

I Love Annie May
Oct 10, 2012

Wordnumber posted:

So in Walking Dead does The New Frontier stealing a dying baby they don't want ever get any more clarification that makes any sense or is it just the cheapest drama grab ever?

It's Walking Dead Season 3, what do you think it is?

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
it super bodes well that all three best friends now have individual youtube channels where they put out more entertaining solo content than on the main channel huh

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The only solo content i enjoy is pat and that's because of paige making GBS threads on him

What is enjoyable about woolies weird incubater ramblings

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
they're more watchable than any best friends content put out on the main channel in months except for the one-offs of bad games and the first third of LA Noire before everyone stopped caring

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I disagree but that's opinions, especially with noire

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Aww you guys don't like matts actual bible black playthrough?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

If the SBF actually broke up I'd just watch the Paige, Pat, and Fuggins show yeah. I never watch the Flophouse, RSL, or Woolie's stuff.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I'll watch the Bible Black Club for sure. But yeah, in case of emergency, Pat has the best cast for a spin-off.

me from 2022 posted:

Pat Streams At is the Frasier to Super Best Friend's Cheers.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Blockhouse posted:

it super bodes well that all three best friends now have individual youtube channels where they put out more entertaining solo content than on the main channel huh

They keep saying they can't put stuff like this on the main channel because people get upset about anything that interrupts the scheduled LPs but they also said they were going to do fewer concurrent LPs this year and that hiring an editor would give them more leeway to do different kinds of content, so I don't know, you're probably right and they're just petering out.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I imagine this has more a reaction to how Youtube changed how it determines payouts earlier this year, especially given that they said their own site was just a money pit for a long time.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
What a shame there's no alternative to youtube monetizing they could take advantage of

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Eh, not really worth arguing at this point as we know how they feel about that.

My last post just has me thinking there should be big Voldos everywhere on their website.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009

Tae posted:

I disagree but that's opinions, especially with noire

Whatever shortcomings Woolie has in playing this game, is more than made up for by his reactions towards the casual racism and sexism that the characters throw at him, and also how gory this game gets, what between the mutilated women and the dead, burnt, children.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I meant that i disagree that they're phoning in noire. They are treating it as garbage as it turned into garbage after arson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Tae posted:

I meant that i disagree that they're phoning in noire. They are treating it as garbage as it turned into garbage after arson.

I'm talking about woolie's staggering incompetence at the game and psuedo-darksyde phil attitude every time he misses something obvious, which is not an entertaining attitude to watch

also given the fan base has used this game as an excuse to devolve into hee-larious "ironic" racism (a reminder that most of the best friends community is sadly trash garabage) I rather they have done basically anything else

I mean aside from walking dead season 3 which is the most "we are obligated to do this and don't actually want to" playthrough I've ever seen on the channel