Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

The internet and Amazon have spoiled this generation. In my day we had to get these kinds of movies from a guy in a brown trenchcoat and sunglasses that called himself Mr. Nobody.

I remember a time when I thought I was hot poo poo for having seen MST3K episodes on TV. I felt like a secret king. It must've been the kind of thrill DND nerds got before video games swelled their numbers. Everybody knows about bad movies now though and I'm no longer hot poo poo.

Now all the secret nerd kings craft memes from the shadows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Andro Dunos posted:

She could benefit from this surgery.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

It's amazing what being WOKE can do

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

now that's what I call a home run

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
The worst thing about the pee tub sex is that having sex in water is a bad idea to begin with because water gets forced up there and water doesn't make a good lubricant. You're just asking for a yeast infection too. So this chick is just getting pee squirted up into her over and over. That scene made me a little queasy.

The way you do tub sex is, you gotta, like, do it over the edge of the tub, bent over. Not in the actual water. Or pee, in this case.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
gently caress you, square

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

if i know anything about sex, and i'm pretty sure i do, it's that the man has to pee in the girls vaginus anyway

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Piss is sterile, if anything that pisstub was more sanitary than water.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

HoAssHo posted:

The worst thing about the pee tub sex is that having sex in water is a bad idea to begin with because water gets forced up there and water doesn't make a good lubricant. You're just asking for a yeast infection too. So this chick is just getting pee squirted up into her over and over. That scene made me a little queasy.

The way you do tub sex is, you gotta, like, do it over the edge of the tub, bent over. Not in the actual water. Or pee, in this case.

I had sex in a lake once and survived so I'm calling bs on this

just ask my partner who as you can see is doing great.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

a bone to pick posted:

You ignorant fool, you buffoon.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

bloom posted:

I had sex in a lake once and survived so I'm calling bs on this

Do you have a vagina?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
No but I'm guessing the gross lake water and some of the smaller fish got up my dickhole and butt, yet here I am posting like a cretin.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Hey man, I didn't say anyone was gonna die from it. Just kinda grody imo. To each their own. Shove all the pee up your rear end you want.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

HoAssHo posted:

Shove all the pee up your rear end you want.

Way ahead of you there. :smugdon:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

This an extremely common myth, but a myth nonetheless.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I drink piss every day and I haven't gotten sick

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

HoAssHo posted:

Shove all the pee up your rear end you want.

Is that a challenge?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Zzulu posted:

I can verify this. It's my piss.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Zzulu posted:

Even light beers can make you an alcoholic

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I like where this thread is going (into the piss tub)

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The piss tub looked like lemon-lime gatorade to me. With the level of dehydration it would take to produce that shade of piss, it would have taken like 300 people to fill the bathtub.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I don't think it was pee. I think they wanted it to be pee. But then they had to act like they were disgusted. But in reality they were very turned on.

It looked like dirty fuckwater to me.

naem
May 29, 2011

bloom posted:

We have def lost some of the magic of terrible b-movies. Back in the day you heard stories about how, in this one movie, a guy totally punches through another guy's chest and rips out his heart, and there's so many boobs you guys! These days you go on youtube and find an analysis of the movie by bearded drunks saying it's actually terrible.

Like 15 minutes after watching the latest BotW I had a high quality copy of Mad Foxes on my computer just waiting for the right level of intoxication to watch. It's just not the same as getting grubby vhs tape with a sharpied label from some guy you sort of know.

Best of the Worst is capturing that magic feeling for us all one last time, before the singularity pulls us all out of our bodies into the matrix

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Zzulu posted:

Josh??!!!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

WampaLord posted:

This an extremely common myth, but a myth nonetheless.

*looks over at bath tub full of piss*

Ohhh.....

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

HoAssHo posted:

Do you have a vagina?

In this economy?

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
It was probably bad color correction or there were a lot of iron oxides in the water.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Dmitri-9 posted:

It was probably bad color correction or there were a lot of iron oxides in the water.

or the obvious answer which no one wants to say, piss isn't the only yellow substance humans can create.

they were taking a bile bath.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It's pretty rude to imply Germans are into gross fetish stuff.

Why do you think there's pee in this nice movie about naked karate nazis raping teens and eating sawed off dicks in exploding toilets?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The internet and Amazon have spoiled this generation. In my day we had to get these kinds of movies from a guy in a brown trenchcoat and sunglasses that called himself Mr. Nobody.

I hope he never makes it into the DCU, they'd get the entire character wrong.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Why do you think there's pee in this nice movie about naked karate nazis raping teens and eating sawed off dicks in exploding toilets?

This was made by Spaniards

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

I thought this was a Latin language film. Not sure if it was mexico or spain or some other place, though.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

it was a spanish movie!!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
you TOTAL BUFFOON

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Don't forget good ol Skidmark Joe

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

a bone to pick posted:

or the obvious answer which no one wants to say, piss isn't the only yellow substance humans can create.

they were taking a bile bath.

bile is nature's dish detergent

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

From Cum to Piss: The RLM thread story

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!
Back in the day I used to read various underground movie rags that would focus on low-budget horror and exploitation films. I remember reading about Jorg Buttgeriet's film "Nekromantik" in one of them, and how at the end, the ostensible protagonist disembowels himself while jerking off in a bathtub.

I never watched that film, but I'd wager that scene is probably far less gross to behold than that "loving in the piss tub" scene was in Mad Foxes. :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I cannot believe Piss Tub

• Locked thread