Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
intoxication

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

What's everyone's zone out relaxing activity?

huffing paint

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mine is chopping wood but that's near impossible in the city so I'm taking up sharpening.

Posting in dadchat.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Makin guns

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

tentative8e8op posted:

Ye, I've been doing really wonderfully lately, thank you. Now I'm really excited for my fall semester to begin already.

How have you been?

Oh thats good to hear. You seemed pretty down before, im glad stuff turned around.
Me on the other hand i feel like poo poo has been downhill for a while but i really cant complain. failed an exam i studied super really hard for and im convinced what i wrote was right,or at least, wasnt bad enough to get such a grade. Lots of group mates have abandoned on other courses and i have a lot of poo poo to do soon, so with less people around that means we'll have to work harder.
Still got around 4 months to decide if i want to keep doing this, well see.

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

gee I partake in all of ya'll's activities too, they are not chopping wood.

VB you should find a new one though.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

VB you should find a new one though.

One finger on the monkey paw curls as the new Republican nominee for the 2018 election is announced...

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Mine is chopping wood but that's near impossible in the city so I'm taking up sharpening.

Alcohol

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Mostly though I just drink alcohol and work in a excel file to see how much capital it would take to buy land for a artist commune

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

If you need wood split, artistically, at your commune, I'm available for 2x median wage for the area and relocation bonus.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

If you need wood split, artistically, at your commune, I'm available for 2x median wage for the area and relocation bonus.

never mix business and pleasure

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

boner confessor posted:

never mix business and pleasure

look how happy VB is

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
:toot:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

cinci zoo sniper posted:

lol if you think anything could get through gigabytes of counterfeit arizonian halal coffee gifs

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

cleaning

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

i can get like this with dishes but any other sort of cleaning i don't get the same zone out

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
So uh that Venezuela thread :yikes:

Will this be the first time goons die in violent revolution?

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Randler posted:

One finger on the monkey paw curls as the new Republican nominee for the 2018 election is announced...

first off if volkerball is 35 ill be very surprised

secondly presidential elections are every four years

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

unless you're aiming to put volkerball in congress in which case why didn't you say the district or state

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I'm not yet ready to accept the reality of a full term Trump presidency.

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
one of my quails has escaped and is living a renegade life under the bushes in the garden

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
our rental has this beautiful full european garden, which seemed like a great thing at first but now i've realised that it wastes unbelievable amounts of water to keep it all alive and i have to keep it alive or i'll get evicted

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
at least the quails like it

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

The Warszawa posted:

i can get like this with dishes but any other sort of cleaning i don't get the same zone out

i get real into it and wear one of those walter white disposable cleaning suits + respirator. smoke a bowl prior, put on grimes, have a good time

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

the old ceremony posted:

our rental has this beautiful full european garden, which seemed like a great thing at first but now i've realised that it wastes unbelievable amounts of water to keep it all alive and i have to keep it alive or i'll get evicted

wouldnt any garden in aus be unsustainable

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

wouldnt any garden in aus be unsustainable
we have amazing native plants that are easy to grow, flower prolifically all year round, attract millions of birds and never need water

but old ladies don't want them, they want leafy green european hedges and ferns that native animals can't eat and that you need to dump an olympic swimming pool's worth of water on per week just to keep them alive

in other news,

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
update: the renegade quail has been re-captured

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale
http://www.npr.org/2017/08/01/540783715/lawsuit-alleges-fox-news-and-trump-supporter-created-fake-news-story

quote:

The Fox News Channel and a wealthy supporter of President Trump worked in concert under the watchful eye of the White House to concoct a story about the death of a young Democratic National Committee aide, according to a lawsuit filed Tuesday.

The explosive claim is part of a lawsuit filed against Fox News by Rod Wheeler, a longtime paid commentator for the news network. The suit was obtained exclusively by NPR.

Wheeler alleges Fox News and the Trump supporter intended to deflect public attention from growing concern about the administration's ties to the Russian government. His suit charges that a Fox News reporter created quotations out of thin air and attributed them to him to propel her story.
The first page of the lawsuit quotes a voicemail and text from Butowsky boasting that Trump himself had reviewed drafts of the Fox News story just before it went to air and was published.
Fox News' story, which took flight online and ran in segments across major shows, breathed fresh life into the rumors. Fox reported that the leaks came from inside the party and not from hackers linked to Russia — despite the conclusions of the nation's most senior intelligence officials. The network suggested that Democrats might have been connected to Rich's death and that a cover-up had thwarted the official investigation.

The guy is a former private investigator so he has all the emails, voice mails, and stuff proving his story. :flashfap:

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Bolshethicc/status/892428883877920768

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

swimming

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
When I'm I need to relax I leave D&D, wander around the apartment for 30 minutes, and come back to D&D. Sometimes I pet my dog, or contemplate the bottle of Knob Creek rye sitting on a Stater Bros shelf a few miles away.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ArfJason posted:

Oh thats good to hear. You seemed pretty down before, im glad stuff turned around.
Me on the other hand i feel like poo poo has been downhill for a while but i really cant complain. failed an exam i studied super really hard for and im convinced what i wrote was right,or at least, wasnt bad enough to get such a grade. Lots of group mates have abandoned on other courses and i have a lot of poo poo to do soon, so with less people around that means we'll have to work harder.
Still got around 4 months to decide if i want to keep doing this, well see.

keep trucking on mate

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

:wtc:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Randler posted:

No, but I actively avoid following the internet debates about most privacy and communications law. (With the exception of broadcasting and media aspects, i.e. do twitch casters need a broadcasting license?)

we're having a corporate meltdown due to legacy systems that are agressively incompatible with gdpr

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Personally, I think my sizzling takes enhance the ME thread.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Panzeh posted:

Personally, I think my sizzling takes enhance the ME thread.

Worst opinion you've had yet

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
having peaceful fat birds waddling around free in your living area is good for mental health

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Volkerball posted:

I am a candlelight in a vast expanse of empty space.

stop sticking lit candles up your rear end

• Locked thread