Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Venom Snake posted:

I keep forgetting that Trump declared that disputed territory part of India and thats probably going to cause a war lol
Doesn't Pakistan need a new leader all of the sudden? Is there a reason to think that the candiates will be trying to outdo each other on plans to take back Kashmir and using Trump's blundering as an excuse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Something needs to happen because the thread is now a debate about invading iran and england circa the 1300's

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

sexpig by night posted:

hey serious question has trump ever actually won in negotiation

He struck a great deal on a Russian waterpark.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

euphronius posted:

how about " normalize relations and send aid"

:stare:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ekster posted:

also afaik iran has an actual national and cultural identity unlike iraq and afghanistan and thus would be far more unified in its opposition

tbf Afghanistan regularly repels invasions of far, far superior forces via a bunch of screaming dudes in caves

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/status/892512111758385152

it can't be a tape it has to be some fluid digital form

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Venom Snake posted:

Something needs to happen because the thread is now a debate about invading iran and england circa the 1300's

shh its okay

air force one will be made out of nothing but piss eventually

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Tired: Invading Iran

Wired: Invading England to break the english crowns hold on northern france

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Venom Snake posted:

we can all congratulate Manning for making possible!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Vertical Lime posted:

liquid crystal display...

liquid PISStal....

pistol

the smoking gun, ive found it!! by jove ive found it!!

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Venom Snake posted:

tbh england should be nuked and iran should be included in the cool kids club.

England has never brought any good and they have poor dental care

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Yinlock posted:

tbf Afghanistan regularly repels invasions of far, far superior forces via a bunch of screaming dudes in caves

Yeah, this ain't fair. Persia has lost to foreign invaders, Crazystan..... ehhh.... not so much.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

Lastgirl posted:

shh its okay

air force one will be made out of nothing but piss eventually

go on...

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
crystalline piss drones will torch dissenters with molten piss

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

MysteriousStranger posted:

we can all congratulate Manning for making possible!

lol u dumb

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
the ayatollahs spent most of the 80s and 90s calling America the Great Satan (not without cause, but still) and doing assorted terrorisms in the middle east so it's not entirely surprising

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
why are people talking about invasion so much today

whatd i miss

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
usa piss jet fighters scramble to launch off piss rockets to shower the world in piss

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

now i want to join the airfoce

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Alexander the Best

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Yeah, this ain't fair. Persia has lost to foreign invaders, Crazystan..... ehhh.... not so much.

guerilla tactics have more or less proven to be a really good counter to proper armies

i mean then people gave up and started firebombing civilian targets in ww2 and poo poo so uhhhhh hm

war is dumb

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq9Jp9HXJNY

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

eonwe posted:

whatd i miss

it's a slow day and we want the world to end already

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

eonwe posted:

whatd i miss

MiC/Balkanization chat -> Iran Chat -> Iran has been invaded a lot (Countering my incorrect claim it hasn't) -> Inaccurate Claim that Britannia hasn't been invaded for a while -> Joe calling for an invasion of southern england

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

No Diadochi chaos !!!

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Vertical Lime posted:

i'm gonna keep insisting it's the "piss tape" in much the same way i have to correct people who say "colored people" or "tiajuana"

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Thatim posted:

lol u dumb

Manning made wikileaks something which made Trump. You can't support her and not be part of the MAGA crew. Also she kinda has the same view of the us military and IC as well Trump and Putin.

At least Trump voters are loving honest about it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

he's "won" plenty of negotiations with people he had total power over

Yea it feels like all his big 'win' stories are like 'he was the landlord and they were renting from him and he said give me more money or move out tomorrow and they were like welp guess you win'. I don't think this guy is...good...at...things???

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eonwe posted:

whatd i miss

you miss piss, your local piss propaganda ministry suggests

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
we r totally still salty about the cia failing in iran in the 50s but i dunno why we arent salty abt vietnam still in the same way

oh yah, oil

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Manning made wikileaks something which made Trump. You can't support her and not be part of the MAGA crew. Also she kinda has the same view of the us military and IC as well Trump and Putin.

yea but you eat rear end, my dude?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
trmp

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

i get mad to about someone because they are a transsexual

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lolaska

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

shiksa posted:

wtf is that normal that you cant leave a country club until someone else joins

what the hell is stopping you from just like, not paying them money

In this case it's a 200k refundable deposit you get back when someone takes your place when you resign.

And why the gently caress does Trump care about how much Air Force One costs? That's the place you want to penny pinch? The airplane your fat rear end flies everywhere on? Not the multi-million dollar golf trips every weekend or some other poo poo?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

peeonwe posted:

we r totally still salty about the cia failing in iran in the 50s but i dunno why we arent salty abt vietnam still in the same way

oh yah, oil

Actually it's literally nuts

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
dodnal tupm exchangein piss 4 oil

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I think Trump switched bodies with Barron so he could be young and a ten year old is President.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016

Shugojin posted:

guerilla tactics have more or less proven to be a really good counter to proper armies

i mean then people gave up and started firebombing civilian targets in ww2 and poo poo so uhhhhh hm

war is dumb

That wasn't because of guerilla tactics. That was just the method of war when you can't aim for poo poo and embrace "total war", and war between equal powers will tend up as "total war".

Yes war sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol!!

• Locked thread