Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Think Thin! posted:

kindly put a bullet through your frail failure of a skull

Hi, welcome to the IoSM thread. I can see you're new here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I'm a firm believer in sourcing your quotes for this exact reason.

Poppyseed Poundcake
Feb 23, 2007

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

His employers are probably Beyoncé fans

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Think Thin! posted:

Lottery of Babylon is a thread hero.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

hanales posted:

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Lottery of Babylon has the courage to say what we all believe.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

hanales posted:

LoB, like Florida Man, is the superhero that we deserve.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
LoB is good

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm a firm believer in sourcing your quotes for this exact reason.

I'm a firm believer in :lurkmore:

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh
A police officer got in trouble for sharing this gross post:

The comments section is as gross as you'd probably imagine:

"I don't understand why people call me racist all the time! Now if you'll excuse me I have to go tag my friends in some racist memes"

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT
Why are they writing "mcfuck?"

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Think Thin! posted:

He just pulls those posts of reddit you know

Edit: I should pay more attention to page number

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Mcfuck
this
Mcbullshit

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
John Popper from Blues Traveller Will Not Stop Posting Aerial Pictures of my House

In 2014 a woman tweeted about some old blog post in which John Popper said that he wanted to lose weight because he didn't have enough stamina to masturbate himself to completion. John Popper, sure enough, found this tweet, replied that it turned him on that she was researching this subject "so thoroughly", and the ensuing drama has led to him revealing how unhinged he is.

https://twitter.com/nasboatOG/status/892069279281098753

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
sometimes i kind of love being randomly added to group chats for ex-military and veterans. sometimes its about sharing stories. sometimes about asking about relocating to a new area for a job. sometimes its about asking for help with school.

and sometimes its about a total idiot getting wrecked in a divorce and asking people to doxx his ex and her new guy and try to ruin their lives:

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Idiots on Social Media: Have a great loving day dickheads

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
dickheads bare with me

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

If it helps, I've heard that the Shat doesn't manage his own Twitter, he has (apparently lovely) people for that.

Geddy Krueger
Apr 24, 2008
Yea that sounds like Gulfport. Is he Navy?

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Iron Prince posted:

sometimes i kind of love being randomly added to group chats for ex-military and veterans. sometimes its about sharing stories. sometimes about asking about relocating to a new area for a job. sometimes its about asking for help with school.

and sometimes its about a total idiot getting wrecked in a divorce and asking people to doxx his ex and her new guy and try to ruin their lives:

Man her lawyer is gonna love seeing that.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

That got a full grimace from me

I'm in a group where people are supposed to post old people being dumb online but sometimes people just post general IOSM. The original poster didn't blank this person's name out and when I looked at their profile they were sharing a picture of an army sergeant yelling at a poorly photoshopped woman "We asked for TRAINEES".

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer
A review for a local frozen yogurt place. At first it looks like the woman, who is a nanny for an autistic child, is just overreacting to someone looking at her cross-ways for the kid apparently having a temper tantrum and trying to grab toppings.

There's ways a business can deal with a complaint like that though, and they don't include finding the reviewer's phone number and harassing them.

LifeLynx has a new favorite as of 14:27 on Aug 2, 2017

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

That got a full grimace from me

I'm in a group where people are supposed to post old people being dumb online but sometimes people just post general IOSM. The original poster didn't blank this person's name out and when I looked at their profile they were sharing a picture of an army sergeant yelling at a poorly photoshopped woman "We asked for TRAINEES".

They look like Native Americans.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

That's because they are

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

BJPaskoff posted:

There's ways a business can deal with a complaint like that though, and they don't include finding the reviewer's phone number and harassing them.

If you're going to claim they did that you should show them doing that.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

chitoryu12 posted:

They also look like they're disrespecting america

LifeLynx
Feb 27, 2001

Dang so this is like looking over his shoulder in real-time
Grimey Drawer

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

If you're going to claim they did that you should show them doing that.

Added them. Imgur was being a piece of poo poo.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
if you're born in Indian territory do you also get U.S. citizenship

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

if you're born in Indian territory do you also get U.S. citizenship

The Indian Citizenship Act of 1924 granted full citizenship to all Native Americans born within the boundaries of the United States, so yes.

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~

chitoryu12 posted:

Fun fact, Mount Rushmore was an important place to the Lakota Sioux people, and they're not really happy with the decision to increase tourism by carving some big white men's faces into it and leave a big ugly pile of rocks under them.

Also it's not even finished, which is why Lincoln in particular looks like crap.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Female comics editor takes selfie with other girls on staff, the loving bitch

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I know this gets tossed around as a joke, but for reals: kill all nerds.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Lol at neck beards calling the editors of their comic books fake geek girls.

Yeah kill them all.

A group of girls are auto-sjw's what the gently caress. Nerds should be creamin themselves over these ladies.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

spraying your bones out of your arsehole is good for a detox i suppose

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

... what? How can people find that offensive? Is it a particularly subset of the "keep women off MY COMICS" people? I mean... it's just a pic of some ladies chilling together, how can it be so terrible to those guys' senses? :psyduck:

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Ready Player One is set to empower them and justify their "lifestyle."

Kill Twitter, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
When I was into nerd poo poo and would hang around a comic shop or whatever I remember thinking "man I wish more women were into these hobbies so I could meet some bangin' hot ladies who also want to talk about Spider-Man with me" and how cool it would be. Now that's becoming a reality and the reaction is apparently "GIRLS GET OUTTA MY CLUB!"

I still do wanna meet bangin' hot ladies who want to talk about Spider-Man.