Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

DOUGIE!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZglqkCRNt8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
today's episode sucked. also people in TVIV were outraged i said something weird must've happened with audrey for her to have married a midget, lol.

UnculturedSwine
Jul 7, 2006

I liked the episode and yea you're weird

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Dear god, that episode was slow and uncomfortable. It was so slow I actually miss Dougie. And what the gently caress at that eighty hour long scene of that woman in Gordon's hotel room putting on her sweater and shoes so she could leave. Jesus, why? And yes, something very bad must have happened to Audrey that she would marry that weird dude. Of course, something very bad must have happened to Audrey for her son to be a complete psycho too. God, that was slow.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

UnculturedSwine posted:

I liked the episode and yea you're weird

marry a midget if you really want to prove me wrong. for this to prove anything, though, you have to be not physically hosed up/mega ugly yourself, so i dunno if it'll work.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

The Dennis System posted:

Dear god, that episode was slow and uncomfortable. It was so slow I actually miss Dougie. And what the gently caress at that eighty hour long scene of that woman in Gordon's hotel room putting on her sweater and shoes so she could leave. Jesus, why? And yes, something very bad must have happened to Audrey that she would marry that weird dude. Of course, something very bad must have happened to Audrey for her son to be a complete psycho too. God, that was slow.

WHY ARE YOU STILL WATCHING A SHOW YOU HATE

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
This was the best Dougie scene yet.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Episode was likable enough. I just assumed that French lady was the lady from the movie; I guess it wasn't though.

It's not like I have anything better to do on Sunday anyway.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
episode was good, you guys dont get art

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Why cookie Rocket posted:

WHY ARE YOU STILL WATCHING A SHOW YOU HATE

I only hate about 70% of it. And the 30% of it I do like is better than the 100% of a lot of shows out there. If that makes any sense.

Shalkore
Oct 11, 2007

Welcome to 2012!

I only hate about 70% of it. And the 30% of it I do like is better than the 100% of a lot of shows out there. If that makes any sense.

This

Atlas Hugged posted:

This was the best Dougie scene yet.

Also, this

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

just watch with a fast forward bar you can see the bit you'll go to. i've blitzed through a lot of the dougie bullshit like this and it has made the season much more enjoyable. i agree that the bits that are good are really good (episodes 1 -3 were v good, season 8 was flat out amazing) and are worth persevering through the season for, even if a lot of the rest is crap.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

And what the gently caress at that eighty hour long scene of that woman in Gordon's hotel room putting on her sweater and shoes so she could leave. Jesus, why?

It's almost as if there is a history of Gordon using strange women doing strange deliberate things involving clothing as ways of relaying code to his agents or something. Nah.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Vince MechMahon posted:

It's almost as if there is a history of Gordon using strange women doing strange deliberate things involving clothing as ways of relaying code to his agents or something. Nah.

Or even, get this, sometimes it's nice to be forced to slow down and enjoy some nice lighting of a cool set and a pretty lady acting buzzed and silly. Buncha two pump chumps that wouldn't know foreplay if it ran fingernails along the inside of their forearms itt.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Gordon still can get a lady. Doesn't even need to speak her language.

Tree sheek.

Jim Flatline
Sep 23, 2015
lol at James near the end.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Jim Flatline posted:

lol at James near the end.

James has always been cool

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Well, that was an episode. I don't even.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

confess.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

ArmZ posted:

confess.

Thank Dougie.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I haven't watched yet. You guys are raising my expectations. I'll see how it goes

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The starting position is more comfortable :goleft:

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

I went to the TVIV thread, whoops, it's really bad. Don't be dumb like me.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

he tried to defend the honor of professional wrestling and got laughed at

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yup, and it was funny. He's not wrong though. The TVIV thread is terrible. It's a weird mixture of smug condescension and stupidity.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

hawowanlawow posted:

he tried to defend the honor of professional wrestling and got laughed at

Oh right sorry I wasn't even thinking of that when I posted. It's true, I like pro wrestling sometimes and it annoys me when people don't "get it" (ditto when people "don't get" Lynch).

No, I was thinking of the weird endless debate about Big Ed's Big Editing Mistake and the still-vocal "we want our Cooper pacifier" crew. Back to only talking about TP here, reading the FYAD thread, and otherwise going dark.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Oh right sorry I wasn't even thinking of that when I posted. It's true, I like pro wrestling sometimes and it annoys me when people don't "get it" (ditto when people "don't get" Lynch).

No, I was thinking of the weird endless debate about Big Ed's Big Editing Mistake and the still-vocal "we want our Cooper pacifier" crew. Back to only talking about TP here, reading the FYAD thread, and otherwise going dark.

God you are the gooniest sperg on the forums & lack even one measly shred of self-awareness. Enjoy your perpetual virginity you walking fedora

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He left out how there's still no consensus on if Sarah was eating mac and cheese or corn. My vote is mac and cheese cause that's what it looks like on my large 4k TV I have in my room that I can own because I'm a grown up.

Eustace Tilly
Jul 2, 2006

Title text (up to 250 chars before image tag)

This, except I like making fun of the dumb parts and the good parts aren't that good.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

The james thing was really funny

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Eustace Tilly posted:

This, except I like making fun of the dumb parts and the good parts aren't that good.

turn on your monitor

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

Maya Fey posted:

The james thing was really funny

My jaw dropped and I was horribly sleep deprived so I was just in shock for the first half. I thought Lynch had found all the ways to screw with us but goddamn I was wrong.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
apparently a german tv network aired episode 14 instead of 13. i skimmed a synopsis and if it's accurate it looks like a sick episode with lots of weird supernatural poo poo next week.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Only four episodes left. Coop isn't coming back. It's Duggie to the end.

Neurosis posted:

apparently a german tv network aired episode 14 instead of 13. i skimmed a synopsis and if it's accurate it looks like a sick episode with lots of weird supernatural poo poo next week.

Looks like it was accurate. Tons of supernatural poo poo in this episode.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Only four episodes left. Coop isn't coming back. It's Duggie to the end.

Looks like it was accurate. Tons of supernatural poo poo in this episode.

Coop gonna be back in the last, or second to last episode. There's the shot of him driving from the trailer we still haven't seen, and Dougie can't drive.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I think it says a lot about GBS that the loving Game of Thrones megathread gets hundreds of posts a day and this was buried on page 3

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Wizard Master posted:

Game of Thrones megathread gets hundreds of posts a day and this was buried on page 3

Deserved. The scene in yesterday's episode of twin peaks where the british guy tells the story of the glove on his right hand was the most boring thing I've ever suffered through.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Deserved. The scene in yesterday's episode of twin peaks where the british guy tells the story of the glove on his right hand was the most boring thing I've ever suffered through.

yeah but sarah palmer biting that dude's neck out was loving cool.

Zmej
Nov 6, 2005

Yea that definitely was the weakest scene. Someone in TVIV said that better not be some deus ex machina but idk what else it could be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Zmej posted:

Yea that definitely was the weakest scene. Someone in TVIV said that better not be some deus ex machina but idk what else it could be.

he's gonna arm-wrestle evil cooper.

• Locked thread