Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
https://twitter.com/andizeisler/status/892133043644678145

https://twitter.com/andizeisler/status/892500627221233664

https://twitter.com/joeprince___/status/892801598061236229

LIFE COMES AT U FAST

Lastgirl posted:

*at water cooler, pouring me some lemonade because everything is sour and sucky in the suck zone*

woa succ zone sucked so hard this mornin

somebody sucked on the wrong side of bed :yum:

*looks at cloacke* :eyepop:

waaao it is time for the afternoon juice and nap when the purity bee comes visits us in our dreams :angel:

o hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

loquacius posted:

turn your TV on

life imitates art

and also trash

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Wait what exactly happened the past few days with Kamala Harris?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Jeb! Repetition posted:

People said nasty things about her :qq:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Jeb! Repetition posted:

the tiniest bit of oppo revealed that she's poo poo

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jeb! Repetition posted:

she was being feted as the frontrunner and people pointed out she's poo poo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Condiv posted:

the tiniest bit of oppo revealed that she's poo poo

and all the centrists began screaming again about purity tests and racsexism

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
What does "frontrunner" mean exactly anymore

How can someone be the frontrunner for a race three years before it happens, when 95% of people have no idea who she is

She hasn't formally entered the race, we have no clear picture of who her opponents would be apart from that one guy from Maryland who's running for publicity reasons, and yet we've already reached a point where it's irresponsible and probably sexist to criticize her, because she's the frontrunner

has there even been any polling? If so, how did it even work if we don't know who she's running against yet???

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
wait, centrists stopped screaming?

whats this constant low "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" sound i keep hearing, then?

*sees a trail of discarded campaign signs, lanyards, and science-fiction-styled pantsuits leading into the woods*

oh. oh.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Clearly you're the idiot in this situation

https://twitter.com/andizeisler/status/892502193281974273
https://twitter.com/andizeisler/status/892526514402611200
https://twitter.com/andizeisler/status/892813307513520128

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/bombsfall/status/892786666020241408

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

loquacius posted:

How can someone be the frontrunner for a race three years before it happens, when 95% of people have no idea who she is

She hasn't formally entered the race, we have no clear picture of who her opponents would be apart from that one guy from Maryland who's running for publicity reasons, and yet we've already reached a point where it's irresponsible and probably sexist to criticize her, because she's the frontrunner

has there even been any polling? If so, how did it even work if we don't know who she's running against yet???

i think its an suv op

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
if you want a perfect crystallization of people defending Harris' jail parents thing, our good buddy jeffersonclay is on a roll in the dem thread in D&D. Holy :lol:

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015

Liberals said the same poo poo about Bush at Yale and Trump going to Wharton. They get ever so close but they never seem to get that in the end the ivies are the problem because they love to believe somewhere out there is this elite heaven of rational education and policy when the undergrad level of these schools is basically rampant nepotism with a few lucky token poor/minority students.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

good to get an exact figure on what percentage of Dems are Bad

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Al! posted:

mike/mary jo 4 ever

oh wait mike is a raging republican huh

that's why joel is the raddest, he's ncaf

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Matt Zerella posted:

if you want a perfect crystallization of people defending Harris' jail parents thing, our good buddy jeffersonclay is on a roll in the dem thread in D&D. Holy :lol:

I keep trying to read the Politoon thread to read dumb GOP rationalization comics and instead I get a bunch of buckshot about how Bernie sabotaged Hillary somehow. Please, Suck Zone, never leave me.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Probably Magic posted:

I keep trying to read the Politoon thread to read dumb GOP rationalization comics and instead I get a bunch of buckshot about how Bernie sabotaged Hillary somehow. Please, Suck Zone, never leave me.
*Prepares buckshot about how Hillary sabotaged Bernie somehow

:downsgun:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

rolling through these threads and rubbing my temples I found out what the Democrats should make their 2018 slogan

https://twitter.com/redsoxmonster/status/892403978578821121

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

loquacius posted:

the democratic party isn't actually very fond of democracy and are desperately hoping the memes born out of a senate hearing are enough to propel their new darling into the limelight

it's artificial as poo poo but isn't that what the democratic party is all about?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
death to the oligarchs

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
is the democratic party going to end the same way blake's 7 did

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

loquacius posted:

the same goes for pretty much every other potential 2020 contender at this point. there just isn't much of a bench of up-and-coming Dems

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Probably Magic posted:

it's crazy how deranged those people have become

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

loquacius posted:

shes gettin that jeb money

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Jeb! Repetition posted:

we learned she hates the poors

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
also bernie sanders is the current frontrunner for 2020 hth

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Probably Magic posted:

Shangri-Law School worked on Hillary's campaign and was broke-brained hard by it. I wouldn't worry much about him, though, he's all condescending passive-aggression and no bite.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

deadgoon posted:

is the democratic party going to end the same way blake's 7 did

is hillary a season 4 character because thats when they have slave

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

anime was right posted:

also bernie sanders is the current frontrunner for 2020 hth

ummmmmmm have you ever considered that its racist and sexist to choose the white male candidate over Kamala Harris and Cory Booker??????????

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

the bitcoin of weed posted:

rolling through these threads and rubbing my temples I found out what the Democrats should make their 2018 slogan

https://twitter.com/redsoxmonster/status/892403978578821121

this is the multi-dimensional, collective consciousness brain

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Wrap it up, Bernailures!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

lol @ people like dau who just want to vote for any women, rather than a good person, regardless of whether they're a woman or not

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Well we'd all like to have poo poo-free baked goods and I definitely want to move the bakery in that direction, but there just isn't popular support for not allowing people to poo poo in the flour bin right now so what you should do is organize at the ground level to build support for non-poo poo muffins and maybe get some people into positions where they can influence the overall direction of the bakery?
*shits violently all over the baklava*

*sales figures continue to crater*

*another brainstorming meeting where nobody can figure out how to improve sales*

lanyard-wearing dipshit in the back: "maybe we can have breadrolls that are 100% organic and locally-sourced poo poo! I am a very intelligent person"

*my eyes loll back in my head as I try to figure out if a dude can make a conscious effort to swallow his own tongue*

Gene Hackman Fan has issued a correction as of 21:14 on Aug 2, 2017

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

*sales figures continue to crater*

*another brainstorming meeting where nobody can figure out how to improve sales*

*my eyes loll back in my head as I try to figure out if a dude can make a conscious effort to swallow his own tongue*

*month or years later, hard work by the people who wanted poo poo-free baked goods in the first place finally gets some semblance of workplace hygiene instituted, against sustained resistance from bakery management*

Well I'm glad to see you radical progressive types have finally come around to the sort of sensible, pragmatic positions I have always advocated. See how much we can get done if you just set aside these ridiculous ideological standards and work together with people from differing positions?
*loud splattering noises continue to emanate from behind my desk as a sulfurous reek begins to fill the room.*

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

lol the GOP is going to rewrite the Constitution in 2019

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain_Maclaine posted:

*month or years later, hard work by the people who wanted poo poo-free baked goods in the first place finally gets some semblance of workplace hygiene instituted, against sustained resistance from bakery management*

Well I'm glad to see you radical progressive types have finally come around to the sort of sensible, pragmatic positions I have always advocated. See how much we can get done if you just set aside these ridiculous ideological standards and work together with people from differing positions?
*loud splattering noises continue to emanate from behind my desk as a sulfurous reek begins to fill the room.*

that's it -- we're unionized, and we're also building guillotines

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

that's it -- we're unionized, and we're also building guillotines

The hypothetical character I've been playing in this will die as he lived: making GBS threads on bagels.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

well why dont u describe that instead of ur experiences with coptix™

i mean if it happened lol

sometimes i do crazy poo poo and people dont like it and they call the cops and the cops show up and are like "could u pls, just stop, doing crazy poo poo, its scaring peopler, if u dont stop we will have to arrest u"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

lol the GOP is going to rewrite the Constitution in 2019

they are and i'm starting to become numb to it...

• Locked thread