Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

medchem posted:

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/892766970449465344

Lolll. All he had to do was sign it, shut up, and suck Putin's cock in private, but no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
My friend Jose? He's the best, just a great businessman he told me all about the trucks he said "Captain Yossarian we really gotta do something about these trucks (unintelligible).."

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Jose posted:

I love that the president is a pathological liar

He may actually believe these things he says. Maybe he had a dream or random thought about these interactions and can't remember if they're real or not. His brains are poopoo doodoo, after all.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

COMRADES posted:

I'd love to be privy to the random debates around the country like for example, at the offices of the Boy Scouts where they were weighing whether or not to say "we never said that to him no phone call was made" or just keep quiet about it.

You know at least one person said "whatever just let it go this is some poo poo we don't need."

I think they got a lot of negative backlash from parents for that speech, so they may be forced to make a stance.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/892829206807269376

This is apparently a thing that actually happened.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
what is that kid, a friggin mexican?!?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Jose posted:

He just casually makes up people who have told him stuff all the time lol

hello my name is donald junior barron and I would like to go on record that Donald Trump, the president of the united states - and they said it'd never happen, they said he'd lose, but he won by huge margins - has a big dick. and it works correctly. it's really huge.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

now large organizations have to weigh the pros and cons of calling the President Of The United States out as a liar. this has happened multiple times.

Mexico recently had to release a statement saying that they did not call up Trump and tell him he was doing "a good job on the border".

pro: reporting the truth

con: being called fake news by rabid trump supporters and possibly the president himself.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/892829654041608192

Things are going swimmingly under Kelly.

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/AP/status/892823581847158784

Oh, prosecutors. Some of the very best at treating addiction.

Their fentanyl junkies are no match for our Adderall junkies.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Catastrophe posted:

He may actually believe these things he says. Maybe he had a dream or random thought about these interactions and can't remember if they're real or not. His brains are poopoo doodoo, after all.

I think he just grew up so rich and spoiled he never stopped being a little rich kid brat and isn't used to being surrounded by people who call him on his lies

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

What is this with reading letters from children who like Trump? They're children it doesn't prove poo poo kids are dumb and gullible as Hell.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

What is this with reading letters from children who like Trump? They're children it doesn't prove poo poo kids are dumb and gullible as Hell.

I have to wonder if it's a response to when dems do this same stupid thing, like what does it prove exactly that your child is parroting your political beliefs

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Catastrophe posted:

He's been living the stdh.txt lifestyle for decades, so yeah he probably believes it all. In his mind he's a genius businessman playboy, and the mush that passes for his brain these days can't figure out why he's not getting the respect he obviously deserves.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Tumble posted:

what is that kid, a friggin mexican?!?

what a cosmopolitan bias

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Seriously, no one on earth cares about the opinion of a child on anything.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Catastrophe posted:

the president believes that anything that he feels is true is "the truth", and anything that makes him feels good falls into that category
he said that his net worth fluctuates based on his feelings, and his thoughts on whether obama engaged in illegal activity seem to change based on how recently obama was polite to him

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

I hope they permanently add a "letters to orange santa" segment to the press briefings.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Code Jockey posted:

I have to wonder if it's a response to when dems do this same stupid thing, like what does it prove exactly that your child is parroting your political beliefs

Yeah there were all those "my woke toddler wants me to euthanize them because they are terrified what a Trump victory means for disabled genderqueer PoCs" hot takes that came out right after the upset. But that was just twitter idiots, not someone behind the POTUS podium.

Three Olives posted:

I love my kids dearly but they have no idea who is suited to high political office. They don't like Trump but they're just parroting my and their mom's views.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hey guys I want to read a letter my 6 year old son wrote about the forums

quote:

Dear SA,

I love your site very much. I really like photoshop fridays. Man those are really great. That well hasn't run dry at all, no sirree. I hope we can be friends. I dont know why people think GBS is bad, I think it's really good and I like the pictures of simpsons episodes from decades ago. I hope we can be friends forever

Dylanstomper85

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax

Three Olives posted:

Everybody loves children. They're pure, sweet, innocent, and absolutely always 100% free of political bias. Therefore their endorsements are 1000% more effect at all times forever. We

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I was keeping my cousin's toddler occupied for an afternoon, and he kept referring to characters on tv as "me" and "you", because he was relating to the characters, and he hasn't learned to separate that feeling from reality, and it made me think of the president

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Zeriel posted:

I hope they permanently add a "letters to orange santa" segment to the press briefings.

I'm pretty sure they did and it's every wednesday.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Because his entire campaign was run in manipulating emotions instead of using facts or logic. He said meaningless "make America great again" and "drain the swamp" which mean nothing but FELT good to his supporters. Same with him saying the media is "very unfair!" to him. It's not that they're publishing lies. It's that they hurt his feelings so that's not fair, to him.

He is a 14 year old girl.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Madcosby posted:

He didn't even include a drawing? Tell your bitch made son to get gud or gently caress off.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Madcosby posted:

FAKE NEWS

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Is there a more simple, foolish creature than a child?

Oh, uh, wait

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Yeah there were all those "my woke toddler wants me to euthanize them because they are terrified what a Trump victory means for disabled genderqueer PoCs" hot takes that came out right after the upset. But that was just twitter idiots, not someone behind the POTUS podium.

yeah fair enough

Madcosby posted:

lmao

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
those are just regular letters from trump supporters that they attribute to kids because there was no age written and it's gotta be from a kid, right? right?????

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Their fentanyl junkies are no match for our Adderall junkies.

Lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"I voted for Trump so we can fix our communities problem with opioids.

----2 years later----

*half of family is in jail for 10+ years*

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Madcosby posted:

reported for account sharing.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Trump was going to play the prez in Sharknado 3 but he had to cancel to be prez of the US lmao what am I even saying

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/892829372385816577

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

Butt was going to play the prez in Sharknado 3 but he had to cancel to be prez of the US lmao what am I even saying

Oh hey at least they still got Tara Reid even though she looks like a 67 year old worn out baseball glove that was dragged behind a car for 200 miles before being injected with a lifetime supply of heroin.

Bummer about Trump though.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

TotalLossBrain posted:

Trump was going to play the prez in Sharknado 3 but he had to cancel to be prez of the US lmao what am I even saying

incredible

what the gently caress is happening anymore lmao

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe we've actually just been filming Sharknado 3 all this time

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/892810668604366853

Oh good, this should be fine.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

TotalLossBrain posted:

I feel nothing

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Madcosby posted:

Maybe we've actually just been filming Sharknado 3 all this time

Then where are the frickin sharks with the frickin laserbeams :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005