Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
You never know.

Baloogan could've been a spy and that's why the mods banned him but they haven't told us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

You never know.

Baloogan could've been a spy and that's why the mods banned him but they haven't told us.

ive posted this many times: to the agents that are reading this, i will turn informer on cspam 4 princely sums of cash just slide in2 my dms b

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Al! posted:

prester jane was also predicting that there would be attacks on civilians for months or years from right wing extremists in the woods after that mulhair reservation thing so lets take her alarmist predictions about the rise of right wing superpreditors with a grain of salt

I just wanted to set the record strait here. I stated that early on in the occupation with a gigantic sentence long caveat that it was the absolute worst case nightmare scenario that almost certainly was not going to happen, and it was posted in the context of Goons who were hyperventilating that this could spiral even further out of control than that. My scenario was that if the FBI wound up creating a pile of dead martyrs there would be a strong potential for reprisal terror attacks in the area that would last for years.

Also FWIW I predicted that there would be at least one more Bundy standoff that would have a bizarre justification around 6 months before Malheur happened. I based that on my evaluation of the momentum towards an R.N.C.E occuring based on my person monitoring of militia-associated social media at the time.

Prester Jane has issued a correction as of 16:31 on Aug 2, 2017

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

fatherboxx posted:

needs obligatory nuremberg edit

?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Youtube's efforts to boot the far-right off of their platform is giving them a panic attack. They are currently looking for another place to host their videos.

As far as Patreon, they have started Hatreon... So I assume they will have a snappy name for their youtube replacement.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Montasque posted:

Youtube's efforts to boot the far-right off of their platform is giving them a panic attack. They are currently looking for another place to host their videos.

As far as Patreon, they have started Hatreon... So I assume they will have a snappy name for their youtube replacement.

NoJewTube

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

I like how one course of action is to mass migrate to another platform. Good! Please! Go to the other platform!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Montasque posted:

good thing there isnt a word they love that rhymes with you

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Why did you force me to do this?
I just wanted to jerk off to the same pinup poster every day.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Does anyone have a link to that article Slowbeef wrote about why so many of these YouTube gamers are Nazis now?

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Al! posted:

right wing superpreditors

cmon dude

superredditors

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Peel posted:

cmon dude

superredditors

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

KomradeX posted:

Does anyone have a link to that article Slowbeef wrote about why so many of these YouTube gamers are Nazis now?

https://www.polygon.com/2017/2/21/14683942/pewdiepie-controversy-youtube-drama

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Thanks I was having trouble finding it

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

gently caress I will never get tired of that name

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

McGlockenshire posted:

gently caress I will never get tired of that name

poo poo that's real....goddamn they hit the nail on the head with that one

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

MizPiz posted:

NoJewTube

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

why isn't alt-reddit 'seddit' anyway

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

For all the right whining about ~antifa~ when was the last big protest in the US? I haven't heard about anything more than "alt-right shithead has some dude tell him to gently caress off" in a couple months

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

StashAugustine posted:

For all the right whining about ~antifa~ when was the last big protest in the US? I haven't heard about anything more than "alt-right shithead has some dude tell him to gently caress off" in a couple months

July 28th-30th according to IGD

https://itsgoingdown.org/

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I like how one course of action is to mass migrate to another platform. Good! Please! Go to the other platform!

liberal_voice: "But then we/they won't see content from the other side that the platforms hide from them anyway and they will become more radicalized from not participating in the ~discourse~"

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Some guy posted an article criticizing the SPLC which also claimed that the worst violent threats to America we're not racist hate groups but jihadism, "anti police rioting" and antifa

E have there been any deaths even remotely related to antifa in the US?

woke kaczynski
Jan 23, 2015

How do you do, fellow antifa?

Fun Shoe

StashAugustine posted:

Some guy posted an article criticizing the SPLC which also claimed that the worst violent threats to America we're not racist hate groups but jihadism, "anti police rioting" and antifa

There was that one Oathkeeper who keeled over from a heart attack from hating Muslims too hard.

That has nothing to do with antifa, it's just funny as hell and deserves to be remembered.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
always some goddamned Canadian capitalizing off of american stupidity

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

How soon until hatreon runs off with all the money

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Uncle Wemus posted:

How soon until hatreon runs off with all the money

I dunno, is Chuck Johnson involved in that one too?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Al! posted:

ive posted this many times: to the agents that are reading this, i will turn informer on cspam 4 princely sums of cash just slide in2 my dms b

same but for pennies and immunity

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

apokaladle posted:

There was that one Oathkeeper who keeled over from a heart attack from hating Muslims too hard.

That has nothing to do with antifa, it's just funny as hell and deserves to be remembered.

Was there an oathkeeper too? I thought it was just the Ukrainian guy.

One guy definitely shot himself in the leg while counterprotesting a false flag

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

The oathkeeper douche keeled over in NYC back in May, the Ukrainian Nazi was 2 weeks ago, but the video of the Nazi keeling over is much more hilarious

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

During the NYC March Against Sharia back in June, oathkeeper Frank Morganthaler racismed himself to death.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

StashAugustine posted:

not a death but there was also that guy who got stabbed for yelling at some armenian gangsters thinking they were antifa

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

my favorite stories honestly aren't when antifa gets a nazi, but when a nazi loses in a confrontation with some rando or randos, like when richard spencer was chased off of campus for poo poo talking the sec

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

How does somebody not know that the 2 things you never ever criticize even slightly in Alabama are football and jesus

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Uncle Wemus posted:

How does somebody not know that the 2 things you never ever criticize even slightly in Alabama are football and jesus

When in doubt, if you feel like you're losing the crowd, start talking poo poo about Oklahoma.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Uncle Wemus posted:

It still amazes me he thought that would be a good idea, and that he made it out of there alive.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Al! posted:

not a death but there was also that guy who got stabbed for yelling at some armenian gangsters thinking they were antifa

those weren't armenian gangsters, those were just armenian dudes

if those were armenian gangsters the dude's entire family would be wrapped in weighted tarps and dropped in the pacific

psa: don't gently caress with armenians

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

MizPiz posted:

NoJewTube

fun fact: there actually is a JewTube but it's p. boring

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

IIRC, Based Stickman's bodyguard got stabbed because he yelled at those Armenian guys, then got into a fender bender with them when he kept pumping his brakes in front of them, then tried to drive away without exchanging info before he stopped and thought he could take them on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/Tom_On_Line/status/892850355389833216