Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

corn in the bible posted:

yes BUT she had to imagine john redcorn during

That's okay, Hank was thinking about Ladybird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAwfulWaffle
Jun 30, 2013

Gaunab posted:

Do you think Hank has ever given Peggy an orgasm?

Only when JAG is a re-run.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Cosmik Slop posted:

That's okay, Hank was thinking about Ladybird

Well Hank met two men you see. And before it went horribly wrong he learned a thing or two.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
the dolphin

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Does anyone know where I can stream KotH?

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Over There posted:

Does anyone know where I can stream KotH?

There isn't anywhere you can really binge through the show, but there are folks livestreaming the show by season on YouTube. That's how I've been getting my fix.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Yeah but good luck finding a watchable episode. Nine times out of 10 it winds up being one of the season 13 episodes for me. Mrs. Wakefield, or the one where Hank's mom gets remarried.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Yeah but good luck finding a watchable episode. Nine times out of 10 it winds up being one of the season 13 episodes for me. Mrs. Wakefield, or the one where Hank's mom gets remarried.

For some reason I've seen that last one literally every time I've brought that stream up

It's so bad

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Calling characters of a comedy show "bad people" is the absolute laziest analysis/criticism. Goons trips over themselves to say how everyone on seinfeld/always sunny and apparently koth are "bad people" but who cares? If they weren't it wouldn't be funny.

Ppl are insecure to the point of insanity about seeming like they support someone or thier actions when enjoying thier antics as a character. Even though those actiosn have never happened and the people performing them are fake. So everyone on the internet has compromised on this issue by making sure to say "Wow Rick sure is a bad guy for genociding those aliens when he started his car. I want to put it on the record that I do not agree with tiny universe genocides. That being said, todays Rick and Morty was great!"

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I feel like La Grunta is a play on La Quinta. Is that a big thing in Tejas?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Meme Emulator posted:

Ppl are insecure to the point of insanity about seeming like they support someone or thier actions when enjoying thier antics as a character. Even though those actiosn have never happened and the people performing them are fake. So everyone on the internet has compromised on this issue by making sure to say "Wow Rick sure is a bad guy for genociding those aliens when he started his car. I want to put it on the record that I do not agree with tiny universe genocides. That being said, todays Rick and Morty was great!"

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
Let me just tell you this: When Dennis Reynolds was discussing "the implication", what he was doing was wrong. I do not agree with it.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hank actually seems like a really cool dude to be friends with. He doesn't really cause drama (wife and kid notwithstanding), can just chill and have a beer, and can help you with random handyman poo poo you need help with. Loves to help even.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

COMRADES posted:

Hank actually seems like a really cool dude to be friends with. He doesn't really cause drama (wife and kid notwithstanding), can just chill and have a beer, and can help you with random handyman poo poo you need help with. Loves to help even.

He has to be a giant freak to be married to Peggy but that's none of my business.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Hey guys, just want to let you know, I am 100% in favor of women being treated with respect and dignity

But also, man, that last Cheers episode was great, yowza, Sam really nailed that one broad

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

...and the pitch! posted:

He has to be a giant freak to be married to Peggy but that's none of my business.

I imagine there's a lot of "foot play" involved

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Peggy can you move your feet? I can't open the door.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ElGroucho posted:

I imagine there's a lot of "foot play" involved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_633AJ-GBs

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

...and the pitch! posted:

I feel like La Grunta is a play on La Quinta. Is that a big thing in Tejas?

They used to be all over the place though I feel like many of them have since become holiday inns

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I do believe I'll give room service a jangle and have them send up some étoufée

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Sir, if you're callin me a liar, you'd better be holdin somethin stronger than an umbrella.

9-iron.

Y'all have a nice day.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Sir, if you're callin me a liar, you'd better be holdin somethin stronger than an umbrella.

9-iron.

Y'all have a nice day.

That really is a great moment. I can't even remember the context but I don't have to.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Charles Bukowski posted:

That really is a great moment. I can't even remember the context but I don't have to.

I had the same feeling.

I think it might be around the time Lucky goes for his GED but I don't know.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Maybe it was about Luanne's parent's trailer? I think I recall the Hills were getting charged for something.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

54 40 or gently caress posted:

There's a bunch of streams now, and they seem to do different seasons. There's some streams of the early seasons. But I got my fill for now and am binging SpongeBob on Amazon for some reason.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Nuh uh Uncle Hank, it tipped over.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Luanne owed like 6 months of back rent on that tipped over trailer and the dude came to collect

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Wicker Man posted:

Maybe it was about Luanne's parent's trailer? I think I recall the Hills were getting charged for something.
Yep. Early on, the twister episode, it's about rent Luanne owes to the trailer park.

edit: Fff.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hey Luanne, here's a thought. The trailer's not tipped over anymore!

W͎̠h̻y̠̯̺̯̖ ̗͟a̭͍̜͚͔r̗ͅe̸͇̯͕̪̱̮ ̧̱͎̼yo̠͕̞̥̘̗ų͈̗ ̖̝̺̱̯̪d̸̙̜͍̠͚̫o͞i̛ǹ̳̥̼ͅg̸̤̙̪ ̼̜͞t̷̲͈̝̟h̗̪̗̖̩̘̗̕i͖͓̰̖͓s̟̺̺͈̞ ̢͈͓̙t̡̗̻̯͚͎̳o͉͎̼̪̯͉ ̕m͏̮͚͚͓̯̠e̴?͎͟!̟͜

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Detective No. 27 posted:

There's a bunch of streams now, and they seem to do different seasons. There's some streams of the early seasons. But I got my fill for now and am binging SpongeBob on Amazon for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMEn__UbIM0

Charles Bukowski posted:

Nuh uh Uncle Hank, it tipped over.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I have terrible news! Hallowe'en is a Satanic holiday. It was invented by the druish.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

I have terrible news! Hallowe'en is a Satanic holiday. It was invented by the druish.

"I'm not afraid of you Satanists!"

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Evil Eagle posted:

W͎̠h̻y̠̯̺̯̖ ̗͟a̭͍̜͚͔r̗ͅe̸͇̯͕̪̱̮ ̧̱͎̼yo̠͕̞̥̘̗ų͈̗ ̖̝̺̱̯̪d̸̙̜͍̠͚̫o͞i̛ǹ̳̥̼ͅg̸̤̙̪ ̼̜͞t̷̲͈̝̟h̗̪̗̖̩̘̗̕i͖͓̰̖͓s̟̺̺͈̞ ̢͈͓̙t̡̗̻̯͚͎̳o͉͎̼̪̯͉ ̕m͏̮͚͚͓̯̠e̴?͎͟!̟͜
welp just pissed myself laughing cuz I love anytime Hank is forced to interact with Luanne's existence.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

FinalGamer posted:

welp just pissed myself laughing cuz I love anytime Hank is forced to interact with Luanne's existence.

People are down on later seasons but I like the bit when she and Lucky are gonna move in together and Peggy is worried about how they'll do because Hank doesn't care at all about it, he just wants Luanna to finally get out of his house

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Season 1 is the best season in terms of just making fun of Texan people. Also Bobby just seems...slower.

That Willie Nelson episode is crap though

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

The later seasons were a step back, but Lucky is a drat miracle of a character. Rarely ever does a character get added so late to a show ever work out, but he was so likeable he worked. Even Hank admired the guy.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Family Feud is a Dawson if any of you ladies are interested.

*Nancy follows Lucky out of the room*

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Detective No. 27 posted:

The later seasons were a step back, but Lucky is a drat miracle of a character. Rarely ever does a character get added so late to a show ever work out, but he was so likeable he worked. Even Hank admired the guy.

Lucky loving owned, he was a great character

I wish I could make it through life on pee pee money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Evil Eagle posted:

Sometimes you have to kick a baby in the mouth and vomit.