Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
also none of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8I1ImzoXvU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
the problem with weed is that it takes a lot of water to get good. the homegrown weed we get from friends is nothing like the hydroponic stuff you can buy in the city because they're all on limited rainwater and just can't hydrate it enough. this is actually a good thing though because i only build up tolerance to the crap so when i get some good stuff it knocks me on my rear end and i have visions

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
If Marxism isn't dead then why did Hillary beat Bernie? :smuggo:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

i can deal with flies in my bread, but no roach loaves. this is good to hear!

idk if flies are "smarter" per se but ive never seen them get IN the dough, just buzzing around the end of the line where the dough has been formed into shape for baking

also jesus christ those poor birds, yeah i once actually spotted a bird in the plant and it was apparently a very great ordeal getting it out, which i was fortunately not a part of in any way

the grain silo is covered and we get most ingredients off-site, so while i guess i cant be 100 percent on those, out own product would never have something like that happen to it on our end

Bueno Papi
May 10, 2009

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

the most frustrating thing about it is the sense of end of history neoliberal smugness that permeates it will we sit here in hollowed out neo-nazi america that mindset helped create

Worst part of the economist is the dumbass who wrote that won't be called out.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

turns out i'm infp-t?

edit: ooh that's communism. i'm glad i'm not in intj land :peanut:

Condiv fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Aug 3, 2017

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
my personality score is marx

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

aw i wish i got the wizard personality

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:

DEBATER(ENTP-T)

That is the look on my face ever time I post

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

the old ceremony posted:

quails are so cute omg. peppery dumplings waddling around ribbiting at each other in the undergrowth
:yayclod:

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
heres me

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
wow i'm not banned yet

hello, friends

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
i'm trying to convince my family to buy shares in aged care but they loving won't for some reason. it's a foolproof plan! it can only go up, up, up!

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

the old ceremony posted:

hello, friends

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong
:3:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
whoah......

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

exmarx posted:

heres me

the old ceremony posted:

wow i'm not banned yet

hello, friends

hello

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

exmarx posted:

heres me

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
y'all know the myers-briggs is useless unless you're hooked up to the e-meter while taking it

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

alas, goons are incapable of hooking up

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

R. Mute posted:

alas, goons are incapable of hooking up

I'm not seeing how that's an "alas" thing."

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

guess that's the difference between volcel and incel

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Going to Field Museum today gonna be pretty great

Will take pictures of the cool birds there

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Cool birds? Yes please.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

WrenP-Complete posted:

Cool birds? Yes please.

*reviews thread catalogue* im afraid i may only offer cool bear

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

WrenP-Complete posted:

Cool birds? Yes please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZbOIp1GUJA

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
so one of my favorite hiking spots is in the occlusion zone for the eclipse and i was gonna do that but then my wife and daughter can go with me after all so this scuttles that plan. plus i'd have to get up at like 8am to beat traffic lol

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

exmarx posted:

heres me

that color lipstick does nothing for your complexion or your creepy dead doll eyes

also your butt is a point

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

stone cold posted:

that color lipstick does nothing for your complexion or your creepy dead doll eyes

also your butt is a point

your guy is literally posed mid-"actually"

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
The more interesting part of that cold-reading personality website is how they try to fit in celebrities and fictional characters in their schema.

For example, these for the green lady personality type:

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
which politics type do you have to be in order to be the character John Thrones (from game of thrones)

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
or John Hunger (from the hunger games)

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Rodatose posted:

or John Hunger (from the hunger games)

please, it's catniss hunger, and she's very good at hungering

Ragnar34
Oct 10, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
If anything, the Myers Briggs might be a decent way of writing about fictional characters rather than using it for actual people. The Myers Briggs works on false dichotomies and permanent personality traits with a focus on things like motivation and ways of looking at things, which is just fine for made-up people. I'm not an INFP depending on time of day and how much I hate the person I'm talking to, but Amelie could be.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Ragnar34 posted:

If anything, the Myers Briggs might be a decent way of writing about fictional characters rather than using it for actual people. The Myers Briggs works on false dichotomies and permanent personality traits with a focus on things like motivation and ways of looking at things, which is just fine for made-up people. I'm not an INFP depending on time of day and how much I hate the person I'm talking to, but Amelie could be.

So, considering we are all gimmick posters, the test is actually meaningful for us? :ohdear:

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Rodatose posted:

which politics type do you have to be in order to be the character John Thrones (from game of thrones)

john thrones is like a weird alt-alt-right accelerationist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
John Thrones is an INFJ-A / INFJ-T), like Martin Luther King or Nelson Mandela (also Alanis Morisette and Rose from Titanic). :eng101:

• Locked thread