Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i really only know hallyday from his second career, acting in early 00s french crime movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ah thats the stuff

2018 midterms bloodbath

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
ive just had a revelation

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

alnilam posted:

lmao what happened eith corncob

and this

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/892985672293769216

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

if your piss looks like a bottle of pills, see a doctor immediately

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

alnilam posted:

Yeah i mean the series hasn't even finished yet why would u EVER name someone after a character who more likely than not will turn into Worse Than Hitler by the end of the series

idk like lol just read the books I guess and go outside

speaking of which my sunday nites now own because everyone is inside in front of their tv

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Trump has millions and millions of supporters, all of whom are stupider than him.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

hahahahahehehe

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
alex jones is a disinfo agent lmfao

everything makes sense now.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/TeenVogue/status/893084077955461120

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

alnilam posted:

Yeah i mean the series hasn't even finished yet why would u EVER name someone after a character who more likely than not will turn into Worse Than Hitler by the end of the series

Don't talk to me or my son, Bad Pussy, ever again.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

punchymcpunch posted:

i really only know hallyday from his second career, acting in early 00s french crime movies

yea he's more popular than jesus in France and prob the only person who can make rock music sound good in french

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

roflmao

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Mariana Horchata posted:

idk like lol just read the books I guess and go outside

speaking of which my sunday nites now own because everyone is inside in front of their tv

i mean even the books aren't done i don't think? and it's known for horrible twists?

So like it's kinda dumb to begin with to name your kid after a fantasy thing you like but in this case you risk your kid eventually being named after a widely hated horrible monster of a character so it's doubly dumb

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

alnilam posted:

agreed, Jaqen H'ghar is a cooler name to assign to your spawn

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

insanely surprising that joementum is opposed to a bill sanctioning russia

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Zuckerberg could have Jesus powers and be able to build free bullet trains across the whole world with the power of his mind but he'll never be president because he's 5'3".

Ain't nobody wanna vote for James Madison again

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fallen Hamprince posted:

everyone here in c-spam supports russia in its goal of destroying america, so what is your point?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Fallen Hamprince posted:

violating the Iran deal is bad, hth

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

freckle posted:

everyone here in c-spam supports russia in its goal of destroying america, so what is your point?

i dont support russia :confused:

i just think death is the true equalizer for it does not discriminate, it comes for all.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

alnilam posted:

i mean even the books aren't done i don't think? and it's known for horrible twists?

So like it's kinda dumb to begin with to name your kid after a fantasy thing you like but in this case you risk your kid eventually being named after a widely hated horrible monster of a character so it's doubly dumb

:shrug:

idk what's wrong with traditional judeo christian names like Heather and bob???

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Lastgirl posted:

i dont support russia :confused:

i just think death is the true equalizer for it does not discriminate, it comes for all.

while the poor are struggling to rediscover the immortal science the rich are developing the science of immortality

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

deadgoon posted:

while the poor are struggling to rediscover the immortal science the rich are developing the science of immortality

ya, they're advocating inequality, gently caress the rich

die like the rest of us, cowards :mad:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

New White House chief of staff John Kelly, in one of his first acts in his new post, called Attorney General Jeff Sessions to reassure him that his position was safe despite the recent onslaught of criticism he has taken from President Donald Trump.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Fallen Hamprince posted:

I mean

Bernie didn't like the bill either

somehow I don't think he was supporting Russia with that sentiment

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
For decades we've done the whole "hmm maybe we should have a businessman be president."

Of the businessmen who have run, we've had Wendell Wilkie, Morry Taylor, Steve Forbes, Ross Perot - all candidates who were mostly able to articulate their ideas even if they were idiots.

And finally when we get a businessman president it's one who thinks health insurance costs 12 dollars a year because he saw it on the teevee.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

THEN WHY DID YOU SIGN THE BILL YOU ORANGE BITCH?

Like, do you know how your job works, at all?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

pathetic little tramp posted:

Zuckerberg could have Jesus powers and be able to build free bullet trains across the whole world with the power of his mind but he'll never be president because he's 5'3".

Ain't nobody wanna vote for James Madison again

He also looks as soulless as he sounds when talking

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

The world really just needs a really left wing person to be as loud and boisterous as the idiots of the far right.
or just... good... I think

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

A Handed Missus posted:

New White House chief of staff John Kelly, in one of his first acts in his new post, called Attorney General Jeff Sessions to reassure him that his position was safe despite the recent onslaught of criticism he has taken from President Donald Trump.

are we sure this isn't just jeff sessions wearing a uniform?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

god bless president kelly

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

A Handed Missus posted:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Joementum posted:

admittedly, i'd expect jeff session's uniform to be gray

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ouhei posted:

THEN WHY DID YOU SIGN THE BILL YOU ORANGE BITCH?

Like, do you know how your job works, at all?

if he didn't sign it, congress would have over-ridden the veto with the majority they had

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

A Handed Missus posted:

Not even a little surprised. If Kelly is actually an establishment friend of Comey, I can't imagine he plans to see Sessions or Mueller fired. Going after them is the opposite of establishment politics, versus going after Scaramoochie (and maybe Bannon oh god please Bannon).

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

deadgoon posted:

immoral science is much more interesting

I hope the bubble bursts before halloween and we get daily reports about silicon valley ppl quitting via window...im so sick o this shiet and wish we could just get it over with so i can plan my life effectively

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

alnilam posted:

I can see him defending this one later

Many people don't know this, but we once had a nuclear standoff with Russia, and we defused, we defused, we - there were over 200,000 people there last night, supporters, you know, it was beautiful, nobody will tell you that but it's true - would that have happened today? I don't think so.

the United States invaded Russia just last century even

like just a bit more than 100 years ago

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

alnilam posted:

i named my daughter gwynnyvyr and then tom malory did a sequel where shes actually arthurs sister wife wtf

hosed up

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I like the implication that relations with Russia are currently lower than they were during the cold war :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Joementum posted:

there's a reason they call him general Sessions!!

• Locked thread